K18

Apr 19, 2018
Question for the day.

So we have seen a few clients of Rachael's so far and I would expect to see a lot more in the future. I was just wondering what kind of client you are hoping to see in the future. I know it is not the best question, but I felt a little defeated this morning when I saw messages that a few of my posts were deleted yesterday by a mod. Wish I knew which ones but oh well.

Anyways back to the question. We have seen a business woman, some athletes, an actress and a princess so far. I think it would be cool to see a former runway model, a lot of those girls seem to have their careers end early so we could get someone still relatively younger looking (Mid 20's to early 30's) since most models are between the ages of 16-23 , and have short careers of maybe 5 years. Granted there are models that are much older than that but those are really in the minority. My other thought is just a military housewife that is having issues due to the husband getting an injury while serving our country and can no longer have kids. Would be interesting as them both coming to meet with the MC, and seeing how they both would react to the news of making their dreams of having children come true.

Anyways would love to hear your thoughts. Please no complaints about the clients in the game just stick to what you would like to see in the future.
I listed some ideas for clients here back in June. Personally i'd prefer they be single or like Keyana and Brittany as a couple :LOL:. I was thinking of successful jobs/careers and how they could possibly benefit the MC as well (aside from getting loads of money and sex as a breeding stud).

Famous Singer/Musician - like a best-selling music artist. You always see singers & actors appearing at games. Maybe have an over-the-top pregnancy reveal :LOL:.
Supermodel - either on hiatus or retiring from modeling to start a family.
Doctor - Maybe become MC's personal doctor?
Lawyer - become MC's personal lawyer too. Have the Lawyer and/or Doctor be seriously career-driven and is now finally relaxing to have a personal life and family, not missing the chance to.
Heiress of a Conglomerate Company (ex: Disney (mass media & entertainment), Hilton Hotels (hotels & resorts), PepsiCo (food), etc.) - Business royalty. So free Hollywood executive connections, free hospitality, free food :LOL:.
Famous Photographer - MC could get some professional group picture taken. Maybe is also a friend of Eden from the entertainment industry. Maybe help with the sex-tape.
Royalty not in hiding - Like have her from an small-medium tropical country that's a big tourist attraction. Playing with the tourism aspect, maybe have the basketball team play a exhibition or charity game at her country. Maybe have it similar to a country like "Belugio" (a country & island in Sisterly Lust that's pro polygamy & consensual incest).
Scientist - award-winning scientist or let's just say she created a new medicine that enhances physical durability ;).
Mafia Princess/Queen - stepped away from the crime business and went legit, but still have connections. Possibly help take care MC's problems like Ryder or teach Kenji to behave better.
Gymnast or Figure Skater - i know another athlete, but in these two sports particular you see top athletes retire young in their Late-Teens or 20s. Have her be one of the few more younger clients. Also they're usually extremely flexible so possible new position to try out. Braindrop never revealed what sport Keyana plays (or Tia for that matter, what do they play?), but i'll assume it's not these two.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Dang... My first online experience was a 1200 baud modem on a commodore 64. I couldn't imagine trying to download one of the pictures in this game (or any of these games) with that speed...
Amiga in my case, ran a BBS later on my mighty lightning fast 14.4k USR HST. Good old times, sniff.

Reactions: MrFriendly

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Dang... My first online experience was a 1200 baud modem on a commodore 64. I couldn't imagine trying to download one of the pictures in this game (or any of these games) with that speed...
1200 baud? You lived in luxury, I only had a 300 baud modem on my C-64 for the first year I had it. (OK, OK, I finally upgraded that directly to a 2400 baud modem and was in heaven.)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
1200 baud? You lived in luxury, I only had a 300 baud modem on my C-64 for the first year I had it. (OK, OK, I finally upgraded that directly to a 2400 baud modem and was in heaven.)
My brother built a 300 bps half-duplex acoustic coupler back then, if you spoke loudly during the connection, you immediately got errors in the transmission.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I can't remember the speed on the modem we had while I was growing up but we had an apple computer so it was either a 300 or 1200 based on the time I remember using the internet as a kid not that there was much to do in the mid 80's. I think it was chess and checkers for me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am also wondering when or if someone says they are a client but are really not will happen.
What exactly are you thinking, random woman comes up to him in the street and tells him Rachael sent her? She made it really clear that he shouldn't fuck anyone except the ones she introduces to him when Keyana pulled the switch with Brittany.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What exactly are you thinking, random woman comes up to him in the street and tells him Rachael sent her?
Yeah that is kind of what I am thinking. Rachael emphasized this as something we should always make sure she clears first. We had the slight mix-up with Keyana and Brittany, but that was just a mix up with forms for them. They were technically approved, but the wrong lady filled out the forms. To me that was a minor error on Rachael's, Keyana's and Brittany's part not someone trying to scam something. I am wondering if someone that Rachael doesn't clear first or maybe someone she declines to the client before even letting the MC know comes up to him. That is what I meant by my comment. Based on Rachael's comment I feel like something like this will happen at some point. She does indicate that she has a long list of clients and maybe someone get impatient or they are upset they will be denied the MC. Also it is possible that someone already a client in the process slips and tells someone else what is going on and they want in too. So many possibilities that could come into play. Maybe I am over thinking it, but that was my thought process.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah that is kind of what I am thinking. Rachael emphasized this as something we should always make sure she clears first. We had the slight mix-up with Keyana and Brittany, but that was just a mix up with forms for them. They were technically approved, but the wrong lady filled out the forms. To me that was a minor error on Rachael's, Keyana's and Brittany's part not someone trying to scam something. I am wondering if someone that Rachael doesn't clear first or maybe someone she declines to the client before even letting the MC know comes up to him. That is what I meant by my comment. Based on Rachael's comment I feel like something like this will happen at some point. She does indicate that she has a long list of clients and maybe someone get impatient or they are upset they will be denied the MC. Also it is possible that someone already a client in the process slips and tells someone else what is going on and they want in too. So many possibilities that could come into play. Maybe I am over thinking it, but that was my thought process.
The choice would be simple though, "Talk to Rachel first" or "Fuck her", the consequences might be interesting but the choice is obvious, and if we don't get a choice then I'll be disappointed.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Inconceivable! How could you possibly top your previous pièce de résistance?
To be honest I was wondering if there was going to be another scene option with the nurse at the event. I would think that would be hilarious if it does happen too and BD is trolling us all. I mean don't get me wrong I am hoping for some many other things to happen, but I think it would be awesome if BD tosses that in especially after his response yesterday on his favorite lewd/non-lewd scenes and then follows it up today with some of us may have a new favorite lewd/non-lewd scene after the new update.

In all honesty I think Wendy is going to show up at the bowling event either during or when the MC is leaving it and then it will be an emotional scene similar to the Cedey reveal. The teasers want me to believe the Eden scene is possible or something with Bailey or even a sexy fun time with Jamie. Maybe just maybe Jamie is messing around with Shauna or Bailey for a surprise once the MC gets back and that is where the hickey comes from.

Check on the person in a hoodie in the top right hand corner. Is that Wendy I think so. T-1.png

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
To be honest I was wondering if there was going to be another scene option with the nurse at the event. I would think that would be hilarious if it does happen too and BD is trolling us all. I mean don't get me wrong I am hoping for some many other things to happen, but I think it would be awesome if BD tosses that in especially after his response yesterday on his favorite lewd/non-lewd scenes and then follows it up today with some of us may have a new favorite lewd/non-lewd scene after the new update.

In all honesty I think Wendy is going to show up at the bowling event either during or when the MC is leaving it and then it will be an emotional scene similar to the Cedey reveal. The teasers want me to believe the Eden scene is possible or something with Bailey or even a sexy fun time with Jamie. Maybe just maybe Jamie is messing around with Shauna or Bailey for a surprise once the MC gets back and that is where the hickey comes from.

Check on the person in a hoodie in the top right hand corner. Is that Wendy I think so. View attachment 763677
I usually don't comment on theories much but that is just an employee at the bowling alley. :)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

Check on the person in a hoodie in the top right hand corner. Is that Wendy I think so. View attachment 763677
I think that is just a really big bob or an afro, doesnt look like a hoodie even blurred, you can see their shirt collar seperating the head and shoulders... but look at the size of those hands! Absolute units those bear paws are, OMG!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Before people enter a discussion with the being on the comment above, might I recommend the beautiful "ignore" button? hover the mouse above the user and click it, they don't deserve our time. Don't feed the trolls

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
3 months and half without an update and yall really face palming my post, this dude looking alot like icstor
He didn't take money for those 3 months, do you want to try that again? even for this month, where he said he'll be working on releasing update on a weakly basis

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes