thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
1200 baud? You lived in luxury, I only had a 300 baud modem on my C-64 for the first year I had it. (OK, OK, I finally upgraded that directly to a 2400 baud modem and was in heaven.)
My brother built a 300 bps half-duplex acoustic coupler back then, if you spoke loudly during the connection, you immediately got errors in the transmission.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I can't remember the speed on the modem we had while I was growing up but we had an apple computer so it was either a 300 or 1200 based on the time I remember using the internet as a kid not that there was much to do in the mid 80's. I think it was chess and checkers for me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am also wondering when or if someone says they are a client but are really not will happen.
What exactly are you thinking, random woman comes up to him in the street and tells him Rachael sent her? She made it really clear that he shouldn't fuck anyone except the ones she introduces to him when Keyana pulled the switch with Brittany.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What exactly are you thinking, random woman comes up to him in the street and tells him Rachael sent her?
Yeah that is kind of what I am thinking. Rachael emphasized this as something we should always make sure she clears first. We had the slight mix-up with Keyana and Brittany, but that was just a mix up with forms for them. They were technically approved, but the wrong lady filled out the forms. To me that was a minor error on Rachael's, Keyana's and Brittany's part not someone trying to scam something. I am wondering if someone that Rachael doesn't clear first or maybe someone she declines to the client before even letting the MC know comes up to him. That is what I meant by my comment. Based on Rachael's comment I feel like something like this will happen at some point. She does indicate that she has a long list of clients and maybe someone get impatient or they are upset they will be denied the MC. Also it is possible that someone already a client in the process slips and tells someone else what is going on and they want in too. So many possibilities that could come into play. Maybe I am over thinking it, but that was my thought process.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah that is kind of what I am thinking. Rachael emphasized this as something we should always make sure she clears first. We had the slight mix-up with Keyana and Brittany, but that was just a mix up with forms for them. They were technically approved, but the wrong lady filled out the forms. To me that was a minor error on Rachael's, Keyana's and Brittany's part not someone trying to scam something. I am wondering if someone that Rachael doesn't clear first or maybe someone she declines to the client before even letting the MC know comes up to him. That is what I meant by my comment. Based on Rachael's comment I feel like something like this will happen at some point. She does indicate that she has a long list of clients and maybe someone get impatient or they are upset they will be denied the MC. Also it is possible that someone already a client in the process slips and tells someone else what is going on and they want in too. So many possibilities that could come into play. Maybe I am over thinking it, but that was my thought process.
The choice would be simple though, "Talk to Rachel first" or "Fuck her", the consequences might be interesting but the choice is obvious, and if we don't get a choice then I'll be disappointed.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Inconceivable! How could you possibly top your previous pièce de résistance?
To be honest I was wondering if there was going to be another scene option with the nurse at the event. I would think that would be hilarious if it does happen too and BD is trolling us all. I mean don't get me wrong I am hoping for some many other things to happen, but I think it would be awesome if BD tosses that in especially after his response yesterday on his favorite lewd/non-lewd scenes and then follows it up today with some of us may have a new favorite lewd/non-lewd scene after the new update.

In all honesty I think Wendy is going to show up at the bowling event either during or when the MC is leaving it and then it will be an emotional scene similar to the Cedey reveal. The teasers want me to believe the Eden scene is possible or something with Bailey or even a sexy fun time with Jamie. Maybe just maybe Jamie is messing around with Shauna or Bailey for a surprise once the MC gets back and that is where the hickey comes from.

Check on the person in a hoodie in the top right hand corner. Is that Wendy I think so. T-1.png

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
To be honest I was wondering if there was going to be another scene option with the nurse at the event. I would think that would be hilarious if it does happen too and BD is trolling us all. I mean don't get me wrong I am hoping for some many other things to happen, but I think it would be awesome if BD tosses that in especially after his response yesterday on his favorite lewd/non-lewd scenes and then follows it up today with some of us may have a new favorite lewd/non-lewd scene after the new update.

In all honesty I think Wendy is going to show up at the bowling event either during or when the MC is leaving it and then it will be an emotional scene similar to the Cedey reveal. The teasers want me to believe the Eden scene is possible or something with Bailey or even a sexy fun time with Jamie. Maybe just maybe Jamie is messing around with Shauna or Bailey for a surprise once the MC gets back and that is where the hickey comes from.

Check on the person in a hoodie in the top right hand corner. Is that Wendy I think so. View attachment 763677
I usually don't comment on theories much but that is just an employee at the bowling alley. :)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

Check on the person in a hoodie in the top right hand corner. Is that Wendy I think so. View attachment 763677
I think that is just a really big bob or an afro, doesnt look like a hoodie even blurred, you can see their shirt collar seperating the head and shoulders... but look at the size of those hands! Absolute units those bear paws are, OMG!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Before people enter a discussion with the being on the comment above, might I recommend the beautiful "ignore" button? hover the mouse above the user and click it, they don't deserve our time. Don't feed the trolls

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
3 months and half without an update and yall really face palming my post, this dude looking alot like icstor
He didn't take money for those 3 months, do you want to try that again? even for this month, where he said he'll be working on releasing update on a weakly basis

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Before people enter a discussion with the being on the comment above, might I recommend the beautiful "ignore" button? hover the mouse above the user and click it, they don't deserve our time. Don't feed the trolls
you are right, it was just too funny to me. But I'll do that right now.

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes