Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
well that sucks man, and thats understandable. i assumed you kept your patreon going and was ending up like icstor. sorry for that.
And just to be clear, he didn't release an update for 3 month. But somehow this thread is still full of love for him? I think that's a alone should tell you the difference. He made sure to tell his supporters(the most important group) and his f95 fans what was happening, so don't just be an ass on your first post ever on this site.

It's something I learn after being on this site for a while, only advertise good devs. The games they make doesn't have to be the best on the site.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
have you not been to the milfy city thread? there is a ton of idiots that still support icsotr, so that does not mean shit
I have, and the thread is a cease pool of hate for the dev, that's the difference. But look at the last 100+ pages on this thread, you'll see that no one besides an odd post here and there can say anything bad about the dev. The only people saying stuff are people who didn't read or look at his public posts. If anyone care so much about an update, you can at least look when he last posted on his patreon, and you'll see a public post.

But they rather come ask this question and act like all the devs are the same

Reactions: Master of Puppets

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
that makes no sense. so im part of the problem because i dont want to visit your patreon and read every post just to know why this VN has gone months without an update? make it the FAQ more noticeble hell just put it on the tab under dev notes.
This isn't the official page for the game. The patreon page and discord are. Shockingly that's where all of the up to date info is

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
that makes no sense. so im part of the problem because i dont want to visit your patreon and read every post just to know why this VN has gone months without an update? make it the FAQ more noticeble hell just put it on the tab under dev notes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Before people enter a discussion with the being on the comment above, might I recommend the beautiful "ignore" button? hover the mouse above the user and click it, they don't deserve our time. Don't feed the trolls
It seem we'll need to listen to you after all, it's sad. As I though for a moment that that person was trying to be understanding, it's a shame when people can't just say "I'm sorry, I was wrong" and move on.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
didnt know asking when the update will be out is talking shit? and again out of the 4.5 million people that have viewed this VN only a couple thousand have actually visited your patreon you just cant expect everyone to know so make the FAQ more noticable instead of the fucking extras at the end. idiot.
The issue was you coming in and phrasing your request like an entitled dick, then doubling down and throwing out the lazy, milking dev (icstor) argument without looking into stuff. That is what was talking shit. If you wanna come in and ask civilly , most of us are more than happy to answer your question or at least point you to where you can get the info.

But for those of us here a lot, we know Braindrop has been going through shit, is going above and beyond by halting his payments while this is going on and don't appreciate people coming in and throwing accusations around without looking into the situation, so obviously you are going to anger people.

Regardless, you've got your answer and there's no need for this to degenerate into insult slinging and angered responses. So in the future feel free to check his patreon, the faq or ask "politely" and you'll find info about the latest update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Things got out of hand fast here tonight.

Well back to trying to decode that teaser picture. I really thought I found something in it. BD came in and pointed it out right away that it was staff and not Wendy. I have been sitting on that theory for sometime now and finally decided to post it since I thought maybe the update would drop tomorrow or Sunday. I wanted to get it out there before just to share my last theory I had for the release.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so since thats over .. ( for the time being )
how about that hint BD on the heart tat girl ?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes