Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Well back to trying to decode that teaser picture. I really thought I found something in it. BD came in and pointed it out right away that it was staff and not Wendy. I have been sitting on that theory for sometime now and finally decided to post it since I thought maybe the update would drop tomorrow or Sunday. I wanted to get it out there before just to share my last theory I had for the release.
I mean technically he said hoodie person wasn't Wendy not that she wouldn't show up...

Reactions: Uncle Loco

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
have you not been to the milfy city thread? there is a ton of idiots that still support icsotr, so that does not mean shit
If they want to support him, let them support him. Is it your money? Why do you even care?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok on the question of the hoodie girl .. anyone else notice the hoodie girl in the bus station when MC see's Rachel there ?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nope I think Wendy is just stalking the MC until she feels comfortable to approach him.
just seemed odd to me the hoodie girl facing away . near Rachel when you sit and talk to her ... like we're being shown that Rachel had met her there to talk to her ... idk ... maybe i'm reading to much into it

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes