Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
just seemed odd to me the hoodie girl facing away . near Rachel when you sit and talk to her ... like we're being shown that Rachel had met her there to talk to her ... idk ... maybe i'm reading to much into it
hmmm maybe I am thinking of a different scene. I will check it out during my current play through.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
To be honest I'm really not......but hanging out here is a good distraction to keep my mind from going to bad places. Plus BD let me vent on him earlier which helped make me feel a little better.
I may not be BD but if you need someone to chat with or vent to let me know. I feel like I talk with you guys here more than I talk to my own family.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I almost felt bad for making the FAQ. They got mad at BD for something I made for his game. I also decided to update my signature to indicate update information included in the FAQ link. Hopefully that helps.
Don't feel bad for someone else's ignorance. I'm very thankful that you took the time to make it and I love that a lot of people here have chosen to incorporate it in their sigs. It's very nice to have some help. :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Things got out of hand fast here tonight.

Well back to trying to decode that teaser picture. I really thought I found something in it. BD came in and pointed it out right away that it was staff and not Wendy. I have been sitting on that theory for sometime now and finally decided to post it since I thought maybe the update would drop tomorrow or Sunday. I wanted to get it out there before just to share my last theory I had for the release.
Ah, but what if Wendy is an employee at the bowling alley? Didja think of that one huh? ;)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
just seemed odd to me the hoodie girl facing away . near Rachel when you sit and talk to her ... like we're being shown that Rachel had met her there to talk to her ... idk ... maybe i'm reading to much into it
Might be its just a standard model BD use to fill the scenes ?

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
well i must say, that braindrop should add iDeal as a payment option, here in holland we dont use creditcards as much as american's (And me not at all :D, and no i dont plan on getting any prepaid creditcards ). and i would like to support his project.
So if anyone can be so kind to inform him (i cant chat, nor connect to his discord without becomming a patron) i would be verry pleased thanks in advance

Edit: okey apparantly i can send him a private message here on this website, but i dont know if he reads those verry often, so if anyone can contact him and tell him that he has one in here, then i'd be verry gratefull still

Last edited:
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok question for the day and I will keep it simple today.

I couldn't locate the full jersey number the MC is wearing what number do you think he will wear in the first game? The title picture looks like it ends in a 7, but maybe it was just a place holder as that jersey doesn't look like the ones they wear in the game.

I think the jersey number might be 97 in the picture but I think it would be cool if he wore 23 for games as a throw back to the greatest basketball player from the Chicago Bulls, since the school is in Chicago it would be cool. I might be biased since I am from Illinois but I would love to hear what you guys think.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Ok question for the day and I will keep it simple today.

I couldn't locate the full jersey number the MC is wearing what number do you think he will wear in the first game? The title picture looks like it ends in a 7, but maybe it was just a place holder as that jersey doesn't look like the ones they wear in the game.

I think the jersey number might be 97 in the picture but I think it would be cool if he wore 23 for games as a throw back to the greatest basketball player from the Chicago Bulls, since the school is in Chicago it would be cool. I might be biased since I am from Illinois but I would love to hear what you guys think.
It'll obviously be 69

albertrebla

Dec 31, 2016
Update 17/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version "0.7.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" versione "0.7.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 08/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version "0.7.5".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" versione "0.7.5".

Update 01/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version "0.7.4.2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" versione "0.7.4.2".

Update 29/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version 0.73.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" version 0.73.
Questa traduzione "unofficial" e "made by a fan".

######################################################

Update 20/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version 0.72.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" version 0.72.

Update 22/02/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version 0.66.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" version 0.66.

Update 14/02/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version 0.65.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" version 0.65.

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version 0.64.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" version 0.64.

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Virus Warning....

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
To be honest I was wondering if there was going to be another scene option with the nurse at the event. I would think that would be hilarious if it does happen too and BD is trolling us all. I mean don't get me wrong I am hoping for some many other things to happen, but I think it would be awesome if BD tosses that in especially after his response yesterday on his favorite lewd/non-lewd scenes and then follows it up today with some of us may have a new favorite lewd/non-lewd scene after the new update.

In all honesty I think Wendy is going to show up at the bowling event either during or when the MC is leaving it and then it will be an emotional scene similar to the Cedey reveal. The teasers want me to believe the Eden scene is possible or something with Bailey or even a sexy fun time with Jamie. Maybe just maybe Jamie is messing around with Shauna or Bailey for a surprise once the MC gets back and that is where the hickey comes from.

Check on the person in a hoodie in the top right hand corner. Is that Wendy I think so. View attachment 763677
Sorry what person in a hoodie?I was mesmerised by Eden.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes