Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
alright children SETTLE DOWN..... don't make me let you know who off their leashes. Their Daddy's been in a shit mood all day and they have been too....so it would get....messy
Nice to see you back on line man. Hopefully you are getting better. I missed you and the Bailey's from keeping me in line.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Did this person really create a new account just to complain? I knew things would go this way but that is just too much, I don't know if I facepalm or laugh my ass off.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I almost felt bad for making the FAQ. They got mad at BD for something I made for his game. I also decided to update my signature to indicate update information included in the FAQ link. Hopefully that helps.
Not your fault, if they just spent 30 seconds reading they would have found it in the OP, is just a troll being a troll.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
You got banned because your short lived account has been spent entirely on bitching in this thread. You have no regular engagement. You still can't even fundamentally realize that F95 is a piracy site and this thread is not the official web page of the game. Brain comes here to interact because he likes his players (most of the time). If you want official information, look to the official sources. Don't complain that people don't just come and hand things to you especially when you jump in with an attitude of entitlement. I guess, enjoy your new ban.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
your right maybe i should have , i just can't stand by tho when some people just talk shit about some of the best Dev's around

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes