moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I wonder if the translation is the issue. I found lots of funny and moving moments in the game, or maybe my sense of humor is more in line with BD's writing. Either way I respect your opinion, but will respectfully disagree with it. On a side note I am actually enjoying the story with them as Transgender women even more than the female versions of the same stories. Especially after another member here sent me a YouTube video to watch which made that version even more enjoyable and less odd/hard to watch for me.
i would agree with you ... translation as
moskyx

should be aware of is hard because words are lost in traslating any language from and into english and thats a fact i learned years ago in german & Latin classes i took in high school

The translation is not any issue, I'm telling you I read the text several times and that's just because I want to fully understand its actual meaning and only then find the right words in Spanish to convey it. Obviously some minor things are lost but this is not an especially difficult translation. So I do understand what the characters say and why they say it and just don't find it funny. Not that they BD is trying to be especially funny, also. Wanna talk about funny moments? Well, let's see. Ass contest? Meh. Shauna pretending she was upset to prank MC? C'mon. What else? Zoe's disappearing pen? That was a good one, yes. Natalie drunk? Drunk girls saying stupid things are not fun in my book. But I guess humour is not intended to be a key element of the game. And sure there are lots of moving moments, that's exactly one of the problems, there are too much of them because here we have not just a nice guy, but a 18yo god-like therapist who always knows what to say and a bunch of women that melt instantly after hearing his wise words. So everything feels too much edulcorated for my taste.

When I first discovered the game I was excited. A young prospect moving to the worst college? I was interested to know his motivations, I was expecting him to face some real challenges on and off court and make some mistakes because he's just a 18yo boy. A nice, humble guy and a star athlete, but a 18yo kid nevertheless trying to live the sexy college life. Now I don't know what's the point of the game anymore cause this boy has no visible flaws, all girls are quite fond of him and almost everyone of them are already romantically conquered and don't give away any sign of jealously (except Liz), just wait patiently their turn to be blessed with MC's touch or even let others pass before them. The bad guys are just a pair of clowns, potential overarching conflicts arise just to be dismantled with a happy ending just a couple of scenes later. Again, we're just 7 days in and many things can still turn around, there have been several hints that might have some development later on, basically because we just have fucked incountable times and little else, but at this moment the whole game give a weird feeling. It's like one of those rollercoasters for little kids with no real thrill. But probably the whole approach of this week (meet a girl, add her to the harem) is obscuring my views, and I'm still confident that the game will show something more along the way

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
One thought on the female & trans versions of Shauna & Penelope. Based on appearances only, personally Shauna looks more passable as a well-endowed woman fresh out of high school, not trans. Assuming trans Shauna is in her early stages still. In comparison, Penelope's designs looks more passable as trans-woman to me, i guess because of her smaller body frame and how her face looks more androgynous (maybe it's the hairstyle :unsure:). Well, just a random thought, i enjoy both sides in the story regardless of this as anything is possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
One thought on the female & trans versions of Shauna & Penelope. Based on appearances only, personally Shauna looks more passable as a well-endowed woman fresh out of high school, not trans. Assuming trans Shauna is in her early stages still. In comparison, Penelope's designs looks more passable as trans-woman to me, i guess because of her smaller body frame and how her face looks more androgynous (maybe it's the hairstyle :unsure:). Well, just a random thought, i enjoy both sides in the story regardless of this as anything is possible.
Trans are rare. Among these few there are some who are born a very androgynous and grow up as a girl and end-up so feminine you would thing the penis is a photoshop.
Personally I only seen 3 in my entire life.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I noticed that too, but I believe Shauna realized she was trans pretty young so she might have had the chance to have puberty blockers and transition before puberty. Which means she would've had more or less a female puberty before her male secondary sex characteristics had a chance to develop (I believe that's how that works, if someone more knowledgeable wants to correct me please do).

Reactions: MrFriendly

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Trans are rare. Among these few there are some who are born a very androgynous and grow up as a girl and end-up so feminine you would thing the penis is a photoshop.
Personally I only seen 3 in my entire life.
Honestly depends more on when and if hormonal therapy was started.
From the back story that we hear of Shauna, it's sort of unclear when exactly she started transitioning but it seems like she was fairly young, probably around the time that she hit puberty. Starting hormone therapy at around that age, it's certainly very plausible for her to look as feminine as she does. You've probably encountered more trans people than you're aware of because it's very true that you wouldn't notice anything if they started transitioning fairly early.
With Penny it's sort of uncertain but my guess would be that she's only recently come out and started transitioning.
And obviously Skye doesn't seem to care at all about transitioning so I guess he isn't undergoing any hormone therapy whatsoever which is why he still looks pretty feminine.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
@The Krypt Angel prepare to train your back and shoulders: those are definitely hurting the most. ;)
My backs already fucked but I was born that way lol I've had a steel rod in there for the last 28 years too. Honestly aside from my back my worst offenders are my knees these days.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes