Gray21

May 19, 2020
i freakin love this game, but one thing annoys me, and its that there is so much build up with Azel but if i read it correctly in the faq there wont be any lewd scenes with her? is this true? why? do stepmoms really count as incest? I was looking forward to her the most, she is so friggin cute. It makes me sad to think about not getting some cool scenes with her.

Reactions: timpo

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i freakin love this game, but one thing annoys me, and its that there is so much build up with Azel but if i read it correctly in the faq there wont be any lewd scenes with her? is this true? why? do stepmoms really count as incest? I was looking forward to her the most, she is so friggin cute. It makes me sad to think about not getting some cool scenes with her.
they do as far as the people pulling patreons financial strings are concerned

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
or maybe, eventualy you'll find out that your mother had a sister and that she is your aunt, okey i might be letting my fantasy world speak for me. but maybe braindrop wants to experiment with the characters, we all knew that Azel is our stephmom and that you have a real mom somewhere, but then we found out becouse of a dream that we have a sister, maybe your mom and stephmom made an agreement not to tell you untill a certain point, or maybe she is related to our dad, she was there afterall with a cop after he had his accident.

But im sure that braindrop will explain her role eventualy.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
or maybe, eventualy you'll find out that your mother had a sister and that she is your aunt, okey i might be letting my fantasy world speak for me. but maybe braindrop wants to experiment with the characters, we all knew that Azel is our stephmom and that you have a real mom somewhere, but then we found out becouse of a dream that we have a sister, maybe your mom and stephmom made an agreement not to tell you untill a certain point, or maybe she is related to our dad, she was there afterall with a cop after he had his accident.

But im sure that braindrop will explain her role eventualy.
i really hope not, i want Azel to be a relationship option.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And I want willow, a million dollars and a hour glass shaped pool. Sadly it ain't happening.
Be thankful for the awesome game that it is and enjoy the women you can woo

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
In the last year since this ride started BD has never once lied to us. His honesty is half the reason we love him so much and his following is so strong. SO if he says it's not happening you can prolly take it as gospel. That isn't to say it can't still happen but it isn't explicitly going to be him that is responsible.

Reactions: csmk14

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I usually don't comment on theories much but it's potentially either 0 or 100% percent. :)
Azel is a 40yr old virgin confirmed!!! nah but she wayy to hott to be one, then again she had to take care of the MC and she didn't have time for that as the MC is her world... then again she looks like the type that doesn't give it up unless you put a ring on her finger, but what type of guy wouldn't go out of their way to try to get Azel as a wifu??

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Azel is a 40yr old virgin confirmed!!! nah but she wayy to hott to be one, then again she had to take care of the MC and she didn't have time for that as the MC is her world... then again she looks like the type that doesn't give it up unless you put a ring on her finger, but what type of guy wouldn't go out of their way to try to get Azel as a wifu??
the kind that doesn't want the baggage of someone else's kid?

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
And I want willow, a million dollars and a hour glass shaped pool. Sadly it ain't happening.
Be thankful for the awesome game that it is and enjoy the women you can woo
Well there is a discussion about someone that might eventualy create an incest patch for this game..so if thats realy ur thing then it might still be posible. we just said that braindrop aint gonna do it becouse of the rules on patron.

as a personal taste mine would be bailey & that girl that walks into ur shower at school, ya know the one that takes ya to a private shower, i even went for the no condom part later in the game just becouse she should have my children, and bailey too :D

Chrome

Jul 6, 2017
i saw the post for the update...it was posted july 28 stating that the final 4 day 7 will be released early august...
so no more news after that 1??

Chrome

Jul 6, 2017
i read the faq...and a lot of posts...but there are too many daily comments in this community to stay updated! XP
btw sorry 4 asking

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
i read the faq...and a lot of posts...but there are too many daily comments in this community to stay updated! XP
btw sorry 4 asking
BD hoped to have released the update on last Wednesday I believe, but delayed it for a few days due to needing more time. I've been following the thread, and still have a hard time getting all the info o_O.

Everyone is very exited to hear from BD again, and it brought out all the theories and reminiscing about the game. So the thread is a bit crazy right now. :LOL:

Chrome

Jul 6, 2017
Everyone is very exited to hear from BD again, and it brought out all the theories and reminiscing about the game. So the thread is a bit crazy right now. :LOL:
[/QUOTE]
yeah i saw that...more and more "conspiraton theories" here that on the news! XP

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just to let you know the thread is always like this it is not just because we are waiting for the update. BD has posted here something the past few days. He has also indicated that he planned to release the update on this past Thursday but needed a few more days to finish it. I expect it will drop sometime today or maybe tomorrow. Hang in there. I don't want to add random stuff to the FAQ which is why it states to check out his patreon account as those are posts directly from him. If the update does not drop today I will go back and add the thread link where he stated the few extra days. We are all excited for it, and we all process loss and troubling times differently. The regulars here can respect BD and the time he needs to make it through his personal life. All we ask is just be patient and show the man the respect he deserves. Other than the big break this game was updated more than almost any game here. I know BD wants to get back to something similar when we get multiple updates per month. He is a great guy that actually takes time to chat with his fans, he even comes here were most people are not patrons and are getting the game for free. I believe in BD and I think it is frustrating to him that this update is not out yet. I don't say all these nice things about him because I am a patron of his i would have said the same thing before I signed up last week to be one. Hang in there and show the man some support.

Chrome

Jul 6, 2017
Just to let you know the thread is always like this it is not just because we are waiting for the update. BD has posted here something the past few days. He has also indicated that he planned to release the update on this past Thursday but needed a few more days to finish it. I expect it will drop sometime today or maybe tomorrow. Hang in there. I don't want to add random stuff to the FAQ which is why it states to check out his patreon account as those are posts directly from him. If the update does not drop today I will go back and add the thread link where he stated the few extra days. We are all excited for it, and we all process loss and troubling times differently. The regulars here can respect BD and the time he needs to make it through his personal life. All we ask is just be patient and show the man the respect he deserves. Other than the big break this game was updated more than almost any game here. I know BD wants to get back to something similar when we get multiple updates per month. He is a great guy that actually takes time to chat with his fans, he even comes here were most people are not patrons and are getting the game for free. I believe in BD and I think it is frustrating to him that this update is not out yet. I don't say all these nice things about him because I am a patron of his i would have said the same thing before I signed up last week to be one. Hang in there and show the man some support.
i wasn't complaining, i knew the reasons why bd had to slow down his work and i respect that
i'm hyped cause of the imminent update but was not able to read the thread 4 quite some time and the speed of wich this thead grows is just to fast, that's why i like this community, so many peaople that love this game.
i just thought it was faster asking 4 some news than reading 30 pages of thread hoping to find an answer... XP

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
This thread has a tendency to run amok. Daily speculation, weird religious cults springing up when you don't expect them, those weird and wacky imaginary twins running around, who depending on their mood and your behaviour, will slash either your tires or your achilles tendons. BD dropping in who does nothing to reign us in. I sometimes think he revells in our madness.

And no, I'm not limping. You are.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes