The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thank you that line was removed.
I distinctly remeber BD saying some would be LI's but couldn't find the exact wording to nail down a post where he mentoned it so I guess leaving it out is the best option for now after all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BB: Aw but that would be so fun to watch

SB:*smack s BB's ass* don't be mean to Loco

BB: ooooo that felt nice...but you shouldn't start something you don't intend to finish littler sister...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
hmm it seems to have been an uncharacteristically quiet and peaceful day in the thread today, which is nice. Calm before the storm im sure.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just finished this from start to current content for the first time and I really enjoyed it. Don't know why I'd taken so long to try it out.

No idea if the dev visits here but:

There is one pretty big continuity/plot issue with Rachel's baby making side business if you reject the second woman she sends your way, I believe it's Kenya.

I rejected her as I had no interest in her. Later Rachel is talking to the MC about some stunt Kenya pulled with her wife or something. Later when Rachel talks to Jamie about the business Kenya is mentioned again in detail and Rachel says she'll organise another visit with Keyna and her wife that night. Fortunately for me no scenes triggered, but it's a pretty big continuity error.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was just looking at the newer renders on BD's Patreon page .. has anyone seen the render of Jamie .. looks like she has a hicky on her neck ....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just finished this from start to current content for the first time and I really enjoyed it. Don't know why I'd taken so long to try it out.

No idea if the dev visits here
Welcome glad you enjoyed it. BD comes here often and there is a rework for week one in the works but we are not expecting that until maybe September. I am sure this is on the list of things that will be addressed. Along with the female version of Shauna, and several other issues such as the MC dick size from day one. I highly recommend to check out the mini FAQ for some additional information about the game prior to asking questions, a lot of the commonly asked questions are there.

Reactions: Naxos

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
hmm it seems to have been an uncharacteristically quiet and peaceful day in the thread today, which is nice. Calm before the storm im sure.
Yeah I noticed it too. I think a lot of us are excited for the new update and are just patiently waiting. Once the update drops I expect things to blow back up quickly. I know once it drops I plan to avoid the thread until I go through both my female and trans female play through. Hopefully people use the spoiler feature when they start to discuss stuff, but I don't have faith that will happen. The regulars sure they will use it but those others who pop in from time to time I have no faith. I do know an earthquake impacted BD today so I expect the update to not drop until Monday or Tuesday now if not longer.

Reactions: ImperialD

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah I noticed it too. I think a lot of us are excited for the new update and are just patiently waiting. Once the update drops I expect things to blow back up quickly. I know once it drops I plan to avoid the thread until I go through both my female and trans female play through. Hopefully people use the spoiler feature when they start to discuss stuff, but I don't have faith that will happen. The regulars sure they will use it but those others who pop in from time to time I have no faith. I do know an earthquake impacted BD today so I expect the update to not drop until Monday or Tuesday now if not longer.
Yeah us regulars have been pretty good at remembering to use the spoiler tag in the past, the other people not so much. I wouldn't expect the update to come until late Thursday at the earliest.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wouldn't expect the update to come until late Thursday at the earliest.
To be honest I kind of thought Thursday too, but I have been trying to convince myself otherwise. Here's to hoping we're wrong and it comes sooner than Thursday.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

No idea if the dev visits here but:

There is one pretty big continuity/plot issue with Rachel's baby making side business if you reject the second woman she sends your way, I believe it's Kenya.

I rejected her as I had no interest in her. Later Rachel is talking to the MC about some stunt Kenya pulled with her wife or something. Later when Rachel talks to Jamie about the business Kenya is mentioned again in detail and Rachel says she'll organise another visit with Keyna and her wife that night. Fortunately for me no scenes triggered, but it's a pretty big continuity error.
Yeah I noticed that too.

Reactions: Naxos

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok another attempt at a animated signature feedback is welcomed. Again I am not that great with GIMP I am still learning but wanted to try something simple out today. A few people suggested something a little more complicated than this but I wanted to try to make an easier version of the suggestion.

Jamie.gif

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok another attempt at a animated signature feedback is welcomed. Again I am not that great with GIMP I am still learning but wanted to try something simple out today. A few people suggested something a little more complicated than this but I wanted to try to make an easier version of the suggestion.

View attachment 766601
i would suggest that you the extend the frames when all the text is on screen like shown below so its easier to read/follow for people scrolling through.

Jamie.gif

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i would suggest that you the extend the time where all the text is on screen like this:
That is a simple change I can make easily. I really want to learn how to make the really cool animated backgrounds next. I'll be honest what I made was pretty simple and I feel great about the outcome, but I know I can do so much better.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes