IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I love this game. I am sorry for what BD has been having to deal with. I am not a supporter at the moment as my circumstances wont allow it but hope that will change soon. He has done a great job with this product and like every one else am excited about the future. 5 stars for this game and the developer.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
This thread has a tendency to run amok. Daily speculation, weird religious cults springing up when you don't expect them, those weird and wacky imaginary twins running around, who depending on their mood and your behaviour, will slash either your tires or your achilles tendons. BD dropping in who does nothing to reign us in. I sometimes think he revells in our madness.

And no, I'm not limping. You are.
Hmm ...
ok, nothing wrong with the statement.

But admit it, you like lurking around here, do you not? :sneaky:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
:unsure: Just read though about 200 post since I was last here on Thursday and I see an under bridge dweller was put down by a moderato,r BD neither confirming, nor denying a few theories. And of course, speculation on the evil modder.
I'm thinking the evil modder will wait until the story is completed and probably had a long pleasant conversation asking BD if it's alright before they attempt anything so it'll blend seamlessly in.

Did I miss anything else?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Due to all the questions about the latest update I did make a modification to the mini FAQ using a link to a post here from BD. Hopefully this will help reduce questions as I have seen an uptick in update questions even after reading the FAQ. I wanted to wait until the end of today just in case we get the update, but I felt the need to make it now. I probably should have done it when BD posted the information earlier this week so I apologize for any confusion I may have caused for not having it in there.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I also tried to clarify the Azel, Wendy, Willow/Cedey issue a little more since I have seen an increase of people mentioning those 3 characters in posts and reviews. Hopefully these changes help clarify things a little more for those that actually read the FAQ before asking questions. As always suggestions are welcome for things that should be added or removed from the FAQ.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Due to all the questions about the latest update I did make a modification to the mini FAQ using a link to a post here from BD. Hopefully this will help reduce questions as I have seen an uptick in update questions even after reading the FAQ. I wanted to wait until the end of today just in case we get the update, but I felt the need to make it now. I probably should have done it when BD posted the information earlier this week so I apologize for any confusion I may have caused for not having it in there.
Perhaps you could alter your sig and put the date you last edited the mini-FAQ? That way fewer people might be inclined to complain...

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
:eek: Are you a time traveller??? :eek: You updated it in September? Maybe put Aug for the month, lots of international visitors here ;)
Oh man, yeah xD don't get me started on American date notation, it just makes no sense whatsoever.

Although I am somewhat used to it by now, especially if it's separated by slashes (like 08/09/2020). I would for example write it with points (so 09.08.2020), so as soon as I see the slashes I assume it's American notation.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh man, yeah xD don't get me started on American date notation, it just makes no sense whatsoever.

Although I am somewhat used to it by now, especially if it's separated by slashes (like 08/09/2020). I would for example write it with points (so 09.08.2020), so as soon as I see the slashes I assume it's American notation.
Yeah I should have been more thoughtful about it. I did some work in India a few years back and I thought everything was expired and freaked out that I ate expired food. Before I remembered that the rest of the world does things different then us pain in the ass Americans who need to do things different just for the sake of being different I think.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I also tried to clarify the Azel, Wendy, Willow/Cedey issue a little more since I have seen an increase of people mentioning those 3 characters in posts and reviews. Hopefully these changes help clarify things a little more for those that actually read the FAQ before asking questions. As always suggestions are welcome for things that should be added or removed from the FAQ.
The rachel client info section is a bit misleading in it's current form. The way you word it at the moment makes it seem like all the clients are patron based creations when only some of them are. Tali and another as yet unfinished client are the only ones we had any hand in. Anna Eden, Keyana and Brittany as well an unnamed blonde and redhead he showed us a while back are all purely BD's creations.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The rachel client info section is a bit misleading in it's current form. The way you word it at the moment makes it seem like all the clients are patron based creations when only some of them are. Tali and another as yet unfinished client are the only ones we had any hand in. Anna Eden, Keyana and Brittany as well an unnamed blonde and redhead he showed us a while back are all purely BD's creations.
Thanks I will do a re-write of that section. I can't remember who but someone else told me that all clients after Tali are fan created from Patreon members.

How does this look before I update it:

Rachael's clients: Some are fan created (Staring with Tali) using poll's on his Patreon Page for supporters only for body type and some background information. BD uses that information and puts a unique spin on them to fit his story. Some of these characters may have impact on the actual story while others just may be clients only and disappear once the deed is done. The other clients such as Anna Eden, Keyana and Brittany as well an unnamed blonde and redhead he had shown his Patron's a while back are all purely BD's creations.

Feb 18, 2019
Ok I am currently going through withdrawal...It is starting to get painful waiting on an update, but I know why it is delayed and have nothing but respect and admiration for BD for making such a great game. To help curb withdrawal symptoms I had to become a patron. This is the first time I have become a patron but this game is soooo good I had to show my appreciation. Keep doing what you do BD, love this game and much respect to you for making it.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks I will do a re-write of that section. I can't remember who but someone else told me that all clients after Tali are fan created from Patreon members.

How does this look before I update it:

Rachael's clients: Some are fan created (Staring with Tali) using poll's on his Patreon Page for supporters only for body type and some background information. BD uses that information and puts a unique spin on them to fit his story. Some of these characters may have impact on the actual story while others just may be clients only and disappear once the deed is done. The other clients such as Anna Eden, Keyana and Brittany as well an unnamed blonde and redhead he had shown his Patron's a while back are all purely BD's creations.
I don't recall him ever saying that but he might have on discord at some point which would account for me not hearing about it....i don't really hang out there anymore. As for the rewrite looks good I guess, i dunno that you had to get that detailed a simple "some" added in would have sufficed but hey I know you like to give as much info as you can so you do you :)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Some of these characters may have impact on the actual story while others just may be clients only and disappear once the deed is done.
We've not seen anything to say either way whether they'll stick around or not. So perhaps leave that out.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok the FAQ has been updated again today. I changed the client information as listed here earlier. I went through almost 60 pages to find a link (for the week 1 rework release) since the search feature could not narrow it down for me. Ugh my eyes are bleeding and my head hurts from reading all those posts again. Now I know what people who miss a few weeks here go through. :sick: Hopefully we are good now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
you know as well i as i do that wouldn't help :ROFLMAO:
Hence the reason I put might in bold and italics ;):ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I know what would be really good but would take a lot of coding: A keyword alert; if someone uses the word update in their post, a popup comes up saying something like "Have you checked the OP before you asked this?" Would be really useful on a lot of threads.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes