Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
BTW, did anybody brought up the fact that maybe the mc is a sleeper agent? I mean, his memory is fussy, he had multiple people in his dreams who he never really talked to and now he is in a middle of a school with a bunch of scandals? It's possible that his handler(his so called "mom") is trying to reach him, but Azel and/or Jamie is blocking her. So she had to deploy her second weapon to active the mc, his "sister" that he doesn't really remember very clearly. With so many girls that wants to sleep with him, he needed a girl who he couldn't sleep with. And now she is here, to tell the mc about his real mission.

I mean, the girls are shifty. But it might not be them who are watching the mc, but the other way around? why does he follow them everywhere? just because he is nice? do you really believe that? we've been taken all of this for granted. We are missing really big key of information.

They might have been trying to topple the scheme that is Charles and Ryker for years, but to do that they had to have someone on the inside. And what better way then a superstar who is about to save the school?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
BTW, did anybody brought up the fact that maybe the mc is a sleeper agent? I mean, his memory is fussy, he had multiple people in his dreams who he never really talked to and now he is in a middle of a school with a bunch of scandals? It's possible that his handler(his so called "mom") is trying to reach him, but Azel and/or Jamie is blocking her. So she had to deploy her second weapon to active the mc, his "sister" that he doesn't really remember very clearly. With so many girls that wants to sleep with him, he needed a girl who he couldn't sleep with. And now she is here, to tell the mc about his real mission.

I mean, the girls are shifty. But it might not be them who are watching the mc, but the other way around? why does he follow them everywhere? just because he is nice? do you really believe that? we've been taken all of this for granted. We are missing really big key of information.

They might have been trying to topple the scheme that is Charles and Ryker for years, but to do that they had to have someone on the inside. And what better way then a superstar who is about to save the school?
Damn that's some serious Manchurian Candidate shit right there. That would require MC to not just be a sleeper agent but like, I dunno?

A Heavy Sleeper agent?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also fun fact in the original book of The Manchurian Candidate

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Oooh Do it! Do it!
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Jokes.:ROFLMAO:

Wow having serious de ja vue now for some reason.
Seriously though they're all spies. I trust Azel the least of them.
Whow whow whow... slow down. Dangerously close to sacrilege here my friend.
Repent and return to the open and loving hand of Azel, Mother Of All.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

You didn't by chance happen to drink the kool-aid with the CoB logo on it I left in the fridge .....Did you?:eek:

That shit was experimental...so if you did I worry it may have fried your brain

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You didn't by chance happen to drink the kool-aid with the CoB logo on it I left in the fridge .....Did you?:eek:

That shit was experimental...so if you did I worry it may have fried your brain
My brain was fried years ago, if anything that thing could've helped.

But if you are at the bottom of the insanity well, you might enjoy the benefits that it brings. Because getting it back is a futile effort.

• Haha
Reactions: sgnafuz

The Editor

Aug 3, 2019
Okay the paranoia in this thread is intense right now... I stopped replying to the endless "but what if blank is a spy??" posts a long time ago but today people seem to be extra crazy :ROFLMAO: people be like

I totally see where you are coming from, but what if... and hear me out here, what if the pen that the MC stuck in Zoe's backdoor was in fact a spy pen with a hidden recording device inside?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wth? There are some serious trust issues in this thread now :oops: I admit I don't trust katie since she first appeared and I honestly don't know what to make of mc's bio mom. That said i didn't see damien's reveal coming so maybe Kurt Cobain was right " just because you're paranoid don't mean they aren't after you"

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
BTW, did anybody brought up the fact that maybe the mc is a sleeper agent? <snip> It's possible that his handler(his so called "mom") is trying to reach him, but Azel and/or Jamie is blocking her. <snip>
Finally! Someone else who sees the truth... I told you Azel cannot be trusted.

Okay the paranoia in this thread is intense right now... I stopped replying to the endless "but what if blank is a spy??" posts a long time ago but today people seem to be extra crazy :ROFLMAO: people be like
Some people are just trying to put the fires out and I'm here just

P.S how sad is that I have 74 tabs open in this firefox session and 69 of them are for F95zone. And probably like 4 of them are for this thread.

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I totally see where you are coming from, but what if... and hear me out here, what if the pen that the MC stuck in Zoe's backdoor was in fact a spy pen with a hidden recording device inside?
I wouldn't want to be the one to review the raw data.

"....wait... are those FART noises?"

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't believe there even is another spy. Definitely not Katie, I think she's just a massive slut who wants to fuck the hot new basketball star. And after Jamie opening that option up why shouldn't she? And Jasmine, I doubt it. She'd have to be a really good actress, plus her doodling in her pad that one time? Not buying it.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Wth? There are some serious trust issues in this thread now :oops: I admit I don't trust katie since she first appeared and I honestly don't know what to make of mc's bio mom. That said i didn't see damien's reveal coming so maybe Kurt Cobain was right " just because you're paranoid don't mean they aren't after you"
Katie isn't the one you need to be wary of, it's the red head in Kryst's avatar Pic...

She's setting you up for a fall, just sayin...

• Wow
Reactions: KrystofDayne

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019

Wow man, great trip u are having here. I really wanna know what is that you took. If you don't want to share on public thread, you can send me a PMo_Oo_O

Feb 18, 2019
Hold on a second...too much crazy spy talk going on. I don't mind waiting for the update just like everyone else but damit BD needs to get this update out ASAP before we lose anything we have left of our minds. Next is gonna be aliens coming to WVM :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes