Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Wow man, great trip u are having here. I really wanna know what is that you took. If you don't want to share on public thread, you can send me a PMo_Oo_O
I mean, people wanted crazy theories so I showed what crazy really looked like :ROFLMAO:. So far, only The Krypt Angel rival my crazy on this thread, but I don't have the twins around so it's just me. I have to keep it under wraps or "they" will come for me again :sneaky:.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Hold on a second...too much crazy spy talk going on. I don't mind waiting for the update just like everyone else but damit BD needs to get this update out ASAP before we lose anything we have left of our minds. Next is gonna be aliens coming to WVM :alien:
I do agree. The spy conspiracy thing is spiralling way too high.
Maybe the discussion would greatly benefit if we took the time to think instead of jumping at the keyboard with the first thing that crosses our minds.
My two cents for what it's worth.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I mean, people wanted crazy theories so I showed what crazy really looked like :ROFLMAO:. So far, only The Krypt Angel rival my crazy on this thread, but I don't have the twins around so it's just me. I have to keep it under wraps or "they" will come for me again :sneaky:.
Wanna hear another truly crazy theory? This isn't the story of Ethan, it's the story of Johnny and how he got his gun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there you have it. Insanity at its finest.

You're welcome

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I poured it into my eyes. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Why would you do such a horrible thing? Although I am not religious, I know that the bible at some point says that you should cut the hand that committed the sin, but I think this is a bit overdone.
BTW, now that you poured bleach in your eyes, you should theoretically be blind, yet you keep posting. Are you on a Braille computer? In which case I congratulate you for learning Braille so fast. :devilish: :illuminati:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Let's see if we can get this thread back on topic.
My thoughts of which sexy times will happen after everyone in the house meets Talismah
  1. Date/alone time with Harem Queen Jamie
  2. Cuddle time with Azel (just cuddling until the evil modder comes along)
  3. Maybe something with Elizabeth since she's been getting along so well finally
  4. Bailey. Need I really need to add to that?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Why would you do such a horrible thing? Although I am not religious, I know that the bible at some point says that you should cut the hand that committed the sin, but I think this is a bit overdone.
BTW, now that you poured bleach in your eyes, you should theoretically be blind, yet you keep posting. Are you on a Braille computer? In which case I congratulate you for learning Braille so fast. :devilish: :illuminati:
I'm a man of more talents than you could possibly know of, young Padawan.

...either that or a tremendous trolling asshole. Depends on how the mood strikes me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Does anyone know/remember if Jasmine and Damien live together? I assumed they didn't at first, since I figured that should've given them enough time to talk things out or whatever (or at least give Damien less of an excuse). But when Damien helps you move he asks if Jasmine has a place to stay with you, which implies they live together (unless he's just worried about Ryker).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Does anyone know/remember if Jasmine and Damien live together? I assumed they didn't at first, since I figured that should've given them enough time to talk things out or whatever (or at least give Damien less of an excuse). But when Damien helps you move he asks if Jasmine has a place to stay with you, which implies they live together (unless he's just worried about Ryker).
they did live together .. then he told her not to come home and now she's staying with MC

Reactions: Jace325

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I'm a man of more talents than you could possibly know of, young Padawan.

...either that or a tremendous trolling asshole. Depends on how the mood strikes me.
You're assuming too much of my age. If your screenname is correct, you were born in 1974.
Well I'm from 1956 and might well be your father (but I am not):p:devilish:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Let's see if we can get this thread back on topic.
My thoughts of which sexy times will happen after everyone in the house meets Talismah
  1. Date/alone time with Harem Queen Jamie
  2. Cuddle time with Azel (just cuddling until the evil modder comes along)
  3. Maybe something with Elizabeth since she's been getting along so well finally
  4. Bailey. Need I really need to add to that?
You're #4 needs rainn added imo :p

Choosing rooms should be interesting
Tali being overwhelmed meeting all these characters at the same time
Will the blindfolds be used for sexy time?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes