Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Let's see if we can get this thread back on topic.
My thoughts of which sexy times will happen after everyone in the house meets Talismah
  1. Date/alone time with Harem Queen Jamie
  2. Cuddle time with Azel (just cuddling until the evil modder comes along)
  3. Maybe something with Elizabeth since she's been getting along so well finally
  4. Bailey. Need I really need to add to that?
I would guess Jamie, then whatever happens at the bowling event.
But tbh I'm more interested in seeing Azel and Tali meeting and continuing the conversation with Willow.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I would guess Jamie, then whatever happens at the bowling event.
But tbh I'm more interested in seeing Azel and Tali meeting and continuing the conversation with Willow.
Yes, continuing the conversation with Willow/Ceday would be nice.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
My thoughts of which sexy times will happen after everyone in the house meets Talismah
  3. Maybe something with Elizabeth since she's been getting along so well finally
Thanks Ace for bringing back the light of reason in this ship of fools.
I would really like to have some sweet loving time with Liz (not necessarily having sex, just some tender time to make her feel loved)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I agree with 1 happening.
Hope that 2 doesn't happen since it is a waste of time (no offense to everyone but it ain't happening and I'd rather that 2 be Stacy time!
As for 3 it feels too soon, we are still in the first week. She's been a bitch more often than not and I don't think you heal those wounds that quickly. Perhaps we will see some more Shauna time, maybe with Penny?
And 4, meh (no offense guys but there are a lot of women who need MC's loving). I'd rather see that heavy petting with Jasmine starts happening.

SO to clear that up:
1) Jamie date
2) Stacy gets some
3) Shauna gets more (plus Penny?)
4) Jasmine gets some

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i was hot for her since day 1 ... to bad she turned out to be MC's sister
Me too, she is so unique looking I was ready for my mc to make her walk bowlegged :(
Thanks Ace for bringing back the light of reason in this ship of fools.
I would really like to have some sweet loving time with Liz (not necessarily having sex, just some tender time to make her feel loved)
My mc has been patiently waiting to bang Liz again.

Reactions: ImperialD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
ok i'll take willow / nat / harp / shauna / kimmy / emiko / azel / jamie / zoe / stacy / jasmine / tia / rachel / tali / bailey ...... and you guys can fight over the rest :sneaky:
How magmanimous of you. :rolleyes:

Although I'm not even mad, at least you left me Veronica/ RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY/ Carly/ Moon/ Mabel/ Ye Olde Nurse/ My Therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How magmanimous of you. :rolleyes:

Although I'm not even mad, at least you left me Veronica/ RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY/ Carly/ Moon/ Mabel/ Ye Olde Nurse/ My Therapist.
well like i said before my memory has turned bad .. i forgot half them dammit .... well even split

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
they did live together .. then he told her not to come home and now she's staying with MC
Interesting. Seeing as I needed to look that up and with you rambling about being an old fart with an increasingly fickle memory I now do know who the spy is. Busted. :cool:

Okay, I agree with 1 happening.
Hope that 2 doesn't happen since it is a waste of time (no offense to everyone but it ain't happening and I'd rather that 2 be Stacy time!
As for 3 it feels too soon, we are still in the first week. She's been a bitch more often than not and I don't think you heal those wounds that quickly. Perhaps we will see some more Shauna time, maybe with Penny?
And 4, meh (no offense guys but there are a lot of women who need MC's loving). I'd rather see that heavy petting with Jasmine starts happening.

SO to clear that up:
1) Jamie date
2) Stacy gets some
3) Shauna gets more (plus Penny?)
4) Jasmine gets some
While cuddle time with Azel may not be everyone's cup of tea, they are still planning to visit the spa on the following day. So I don't think it's easily dismissable. And she's a very fine woman. I'd cuddle it.

Agreed on (4). There's literally a long list of other girls desperately awaiting their turn. Top ones would be Stacy, Jasmine, Liz, Vanessa,…

Reactions: MrFriendly

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I leave you guys alone for a few hours and now you all sound like me with the conspiracy theory's. I love it, but it went too far.
Katie isn't the one you need to be wary of, it's the red head in Kryst's avatar Pic...

She's setting you up for a fall, just sayin...
How dare you say anything bad about the redheaded Goddess Stacy. Someone get me a line to the twins I would like to hire them for a special project on the down low.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes