Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
It's a shame to hear that, but it doesn't surprise anyone here. Although it seems that we say it only in a joking way, it is a reality that the apes around BD are no longer a fandom, it is a sect where authoritarianism reigns, those with divergent opinions are NOT welcome... even when your words are full of reason.

Anyway, just hang around here in case there are 1 or 2 updates a year, here the game is free and the game is entertaining, it's a shame that BD doesn't take its own game seriously. It's one of those occasions in which the game is not bad, it's the developer who discredits the game.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
It's been said about 50 times since the latest release, but every time I see an update progress report, it just reminds me that this clown claims to have had thousands of renders ready to go 2 months ago.
You mean bullshit progress. It amazes me that some other dev's have spent a while on their games this year and are hoping to drop before Xmas.
I know they've had issues with Daz but worked round them and have far more content in their updates than this.
I'm just waiting for him to go crying to another dev to come in here to back him up not knowing the shitshow they are walking into

Aug 18, 2019
UPDATE: So. BrainDrop saw my posts on here. Well. The new ones. (The old ones too but that's a given.) He apologized. He refunded me. YES. This F95 page really upsets him. Like. A LOT. So much so, that he has been taking the actions he has. Personally, I did not know that it angered/saddened/frustrated him to such lengths. You might say I was the "straw that broke the camel's back".

I will not be screencapping his apology. No. He did not ask me to refrain. He didn't ask anything of me. No. I'm not selling out. Yes. I may post screencaps in the future. However, I will not further the suffering of another in pain. Even if I disagree with him/her. It takes a truly cruel person to hurt someone after they admit they are in pain. I am not that person. I can't be. The fact that I could not/would not initiate anything with the Patreon process is testament to that.

It's been a lot in just 2 days. I like erotic stories. Just like some people like making shoes for some reason. It feels sappy and silly to have feelings over this, but it wasn't just me. I have met dozens of people in this thread and on the Patreon I've chilled with for like, 4 months now on a daily basis? I do enjoy that, socially/mentally at least. I'm taking a break for now, but I'll be lurking in here. Maybe next month I'll be back to my antics (toned down a little more), but for now, I need a break.

~Secret Agent Katie (not so secret any more)

---------------------------------------------------------------​

PS EDIT : This post was not made to condone or diminish the wrong-doing of BD or his project. It was meant to be the final say on a roller coaster ride at a pinnacle of recent events involving game development and social rebellion. Which, ironically, just happened to focus around me and Braindrop.

I understand how, socially, my words without context may upset others who have suffered similarly or worse, and never got the "public support" or response from the Developer-Direct. It wasn't meant to be proud, clout, or dismissive. I'm sorry to anyone who seems like I was abandoning a community that has protected and supported me all summer.

That said, I feel saying anything else on this matter is only going to turn the tables on myself.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
UPDATE: So. BrainDrop saw my posts on here. Well. The new ones. (The old ones too but that's a given.) He apologized. He refunded me. YES. This F95 page really upsets him. Like. A LOT. So much so, that he has been taking the actions he has. Personally, I did not know that it angered/saddened/frustrated him to such lengths. You might say I was the "straw that broke the camel's back".

I will not be screencapping his apology. No. He did not ask me to refrain. He didn't ask anything of me. No. I'm not selling out. Yes. I may post screencaps in the future. However, I will not further the suffering of another in pain. Even if I disagree with him/her. It takes a truly cruel person to hurt someone after they admit they are in pain. I am not that person. I can't be. The fact that I could not/would not initiate anything with the Patreon process is testament to that.

It's been a lot in just 2 days. I like erotic stories. Just like some people like making shoes for some reason. It feels sappy and silly to have feelings over this, but it wasn't just me. I have met dozens of people in this thread and on the Patreon I've chilled with for like, 4 months now on a daily basis? I do enjoy that, socially/mentally at least. I'm taking a break for now, but I'll be lurking in here. Maybe next month I'll be back to my antics (toned down a little more), but for now, I need a break.

well he did start the banning of supporters on pantreon way BEFORE this threat gone the way it is now,and i and many others where a Victim of that banning before this shittalking even startet here.

and in pain??? don´t make me laugh please.
if he would just stop the bullshitting lies and excuses where he was caught as a liar multiple times nothing like this threat would have even startet.

all what has happend is his own fault so no guildtripping here allowed.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I actually don't know what to say. I guess I'm mainly curious if this will lead to any sort of lasting change. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, there just hasn't been a good reason to do so for a long while.
Trek Garak Hope Best Expect Worst.gif
Let's see some action!

Aug 18, 2019
I actually don't know what to say. I guess I'm mainly curious if this will lead to any sort of lasting change. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, there just hasn't been a good reason to do so for a long while.
View attachment 4141342
Let's see some action!
off topic, in the last 5 minutes or so, my "katie post" has been removed from this forum ...

EDIT : like, i have *never* seen a post get removed from here, no matter HOW bad it was, and my "katie post" was actually supportive and on-topic

EDIT2 : context, i almost feel like after i messaged him back on patreon, he contacted mods here and told them to get rid of the post, seeing as what happened just yesterday in almost the same manner :/

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadow74 and bufa

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

Sad to see you getting manipulated that easily after one of his usual sob stories.
You know, he might have apologized to you, but what about the other dozends of users who he banned just because he couldn´t stand ppl voicing their opinions?

He never felt sorry for taking money for months on end without delivering anything in return. He never felt sorry for all the lies he told us. Nah.... I´m not going to pity such a disgusting human being. He can suffer all he wants. That´s what I call sweet justice. He reaped what he sowed

Aug 18, 2019
Sad to see you getting manipulated that easily after one of his usual sob stories.
You know, he might have apologized to you, but what about the other dozends of users who he banned just because he couldn´t stand ppl voicing their opinions?

He never felt sorry for taking money for months on end without delivering anything in return. He never felt sorry for all the lies he told us. Nah.... I´m not going to pity such a disgusting human being. He can suffer all he wants. That´s what I call sweet justice. He reaped what he sowed
i want to say something, but i'm just gonna walk away from that

i literally said i wasn't selling out, and i'd still resume screencaps in the future
seems like you just want to be mad at somebody, i guess i don't mind

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023

Well the fact that he apologized and refunded you would make a difference if his apology was sincere which personally i highly doubt from what i have seen so far, what about all the lies he said and continues saying???what about the empty promises of content that he never releases on time??

3.70 star(s) 652 Votes