VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have no idea how chaquinn is going to make it work, but you can (I believe from what he said) convince Alessa to leave her for a solo romance. of course, the throuple will exist if you want both, but I believe that is also a little work in convincing her gf of it.
I'm not that invested in her path anyway so whatever, I'll probably try it out once the game is/if finished

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone! :)
This week I finished Olivia’s art exposition scenes (which you may have seen in the ). As I had predicted, the branching scenes really take a while to pose. This one in particular, took about three days to finish as it splits in two depending on whether you are in Julia’s route or not, but it also has a third iteration which plays without the MC (if you choose not to go). Each route is a whole scene of its own.
There is a long holiday period next week here in Brazil, which extends all the way until the 13th. Some companies allow us to stay home during these days. I will use this time off to finish as much as I can. Even though I already dedicate most of my weekends to it, still, I could use a few extra free days.
Have a great weekend, everyone! :D

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I hope Vera's and Alessa's relationship lasts without MC interference. I'm not really interested in either of them, but it'd be a shame if their relationship dies off.

Reactions: Elduriel

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think I already said it, I hope there is a drama free breakup in the Alessa solo path, I am over throuples in which going for the solo routes makes the other girl miserable and have a bad ending. As for them sticking together if the MC doesn't interfere, I wouldn't worry, there isn't a better endgame for them so it makes sense to stay together.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
If that were true, nothing about them would make it into this game. Like the photo expresses, they are looking for something to work better than it is now, as their scissoring is not enough to stay in limbo anymore, like they do now.
there isn't a better endgame for them so it makes sense to stay together
Most cheaters think they be unique and even getting away with it, so they demand their partners be loyalo_O:rolleyes::oops:
- the irony of it never ceases to spur drama stricken stories all the time.
I hope Vera's and Alessa's relationship lasts without MC interference. I'm not really interested in either of them, but it'd be a shame if their relationship dies off.
yep not particularly interested in that either, I'm happy for them but leave me out of it
Dunno what game you played, but the best friends of MC - the boy and the girl - are not wired for monogamy, while relatioships predicated on sex tend to turn into hook ups, or they are just both narcisisists cheating on eachother and turning a blind eye.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If that were true, nothing about them would make it into this game. Like the photo expresses, they are looking for something to work better than it is now, as their scissoring is not enough to stay in limbo anymore, like they do now.
Maya and Josy are still part of the game even if you are not part of their sex life. Their screen time becomes plot related, rather than lewd. Alessa is still Michelle' sister and Michelle is a main girl. There is no reason here it can't be the same as in DIK, Minus the DPC cheap drama, please :Kappa:

I don't mind them facing their own troubles, ones the MC can chose to help them with, I have problems when the only way to help them is by dating them. That feels cheap to me, a bit too power fantasy fan fic, there should be no reason you could not help them and keep it platonic.

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I am pushing for the update within this first semester. I keep everyone informed every week through the dev logs, so that everyone is in the loop about what I have been doing.
Unfortunately, I can't quit my day job yet. However, I'm planning to do so soon so that I can dedicate my full time to the game.
For the time being, I'm doing my best to accomplish as much as I can within my limited free time. :)

demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021
I am pushing for the update within this first semester. I keep everyone informed every week through the dev logs, so that everyone is in the loop about what I have been doing.
Unfortunately, I can't quit my day job yet. However, I'm planning to do so soon so that I can dedicate my full time to the game.
For the time being, I'm doing my best to accomplish as much as I can within my limited free time. :)
Wow!The renders are so good-looking that I thought u r a full-time and profe developer(y).

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The whole Alessa/Vera lewd scene is fully done, including its animations. I wanted to finish it to get it off my mind since I just started working on it, but left some things left to do. Along with this one, I’ve completed posing the introduction of the antagonists.
Basically, this week I finished three smaller scenes, plus a ‘bigger’ one with animations. I’m getting close to having all current written content done, which comprise the first part of the chapter (before the business trip). I might be able to finish the remaining ones this weekend.
Then I can resume writing again!

As I have been planning since the end of last year, and thanks to the growing support from all of you, if all goes according to plan, next month I will likely be able to finally start dedicating myself 100% to developing the game. Fingers crossed!
Have a great weekend, everyone!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes