VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Wait, antagonists? Ah!! Yeah, I remember now. So, the ex of Julia who comes from prison or your father's ex, for example, right? Are they fixed for each route or are they antagonists in general?

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
There are hints about Julia's ex and the boss' grandson, so I guess there are 2 antagonists. Unless I missed something or can't remember now.
At the end, if we are not in Julia's path, her ex leaving prison cutscene doesn't play, so I think he will not be on our way if we are not dating her

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if that is supposed to be Kim, i won't be seeing that scene and i am fine with that. my mc is over Kim big time. fuck that bitch. i still don't care what her reason for leaving is, the way she did it was vile and she gets no second chance from me.
that said, think i need to play a fresh run from the start before next update to reaquaint myself with the story and potential LI's. it's been a while since i last played this.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
While I don't hate Kim and I forgave her she had her reasons ( Assuming her father actually has power and connections). She is at the bottom of my list for sure.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
if that is supposed to be Kim, i won't be seeing that scene and i am fine with that. my mc is over Kim big time. fuck that bitch. i still don't care what her reason for leaving is, the way she did it was vile and she gets no second chance from me.
that said, think i need to play a fresh run from the start before next update to reaquaint myself with the story and potential LI's. it's been a while since i last played this.
I'm with you, told her to get bent first possible chance. I won't be seeing this scene either.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Feb_24_04.png

Exclusive custom renders set is now available for Bright Road tier and above.
You can find it .

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Feb_24_03.png
Exclusive February custom renders.
Thank you so much for all your continuous support! ❤.
Full set below too large to upload here.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
You are the 2nd dev I have come across in the past little while who thought it was a cute trick to have the main girl leave for a job, cease contact, and then after the mc has decided she is not coming back, and that he must move on with his life, poof here she is again, hoping that things will be like they were.

In this case, even though the mc decided that he will not delete her pics from his phone, and he knows that somewhere inside, he still grieves for her, he feels reluctant to take her back. In neither case, is it clear that he will. Sure, fodder for drama.

Oh, shoot, is it ok if I wish for a better plot twist? In both cases, irl, the girl would know that she must make more of an effort to not loose touch. Send him a Western Union message or some damn thing. At least. Then, if he fools around, it is on him.

Oh, alright, I'll play the game.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes