VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Not sure why they deleted the previous post. That Michelle render was a commission for a close friend who agreed that I shared that particular one in a lower resolution than the original. I also made 4 more variations within that package, which I can't share. Nevertheless, I've shared it everywhere else, so it's fine to repost it here. :D

Regarding the release date, please be patient. I had big issues with my full-time job at the beginning of the year, which consumed countless hours of my days (think twice before working with Information Technology, especially project management).

I quit at the beginning of this month and am now fully dedicated to the development of the game, working hard on it. I've set a deadline for myself, which I won't disclose, rest assured that I am fully focused on accomplishing it.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Not sure why they deleted the previous post. That Michelle render was a commission for a close friend who agreed that I shared that particular one in a lower resolution than the original. I also made 4 more variations within that package, which I can't share. Nevertheless, I've shared it everywhere else, so it's fine to repost it here. :D

Regarding the release date, please be patient. I had big issues with my full-time job at the beginning of the year, which consumed countless hours of my days (think twice before working on Information Technology, especially project management).

I quit at the beginning of this month and am now fully dedicated to the development of the game, working hard on it. I've set a deadline for myself, which I won't disclose, rest assured that I am fully focused on accomplishing it.
please take your time brother we ain't going nowhere

you're stuck with us forevero_O

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I wonder how he will get the girls to accept the harem?
And it seems that not all the girls are included in the harem, right?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

There is no harem.
Planned tags are: Multiple Endings, Harem (optional), Sex toys, Titfuck
Regarding the harem, in YC I will not make like many others do, where you do whatever you want and there are little to no consequences. In fact there won't be something like a menu that opens up at the opportune time so that you can choose which girl you want to end the game with, the choices you make throughout the story will determine that. The "optional" in the tag really means optional, you can choose to go with all the girls under the sun, choose only one girl at a time and say 'No' to the other ones, or even be totally alone the entire game. Each of these will ultimately bring you to a different ending.
Sounds like there will be one, if you want, Mav :coffee:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

This week I worked on some issues from previous chapters and also finished writing a few more small scenes that will mainly serve as bridges in between scenes that have the same character (mostly the MC), so I can eliminate that “fast-travel” confusing feeling in some of them.
I started posing the business trip scenes now. I had to purchase a few new assets as reusing the ones I already had wasn’t good enough, I’m still changing a lot of the ones I already have though. Overall they are coming together nicely, time to fill up that render queue again.
I reorganized a few scenes and placed some into the final part of the chapter as they felt a little out of place. Once they are posed and in the game, I'll see whether this change was good or not. If not, I can just revert them to their original positions or make better changes.
One of these scenes is the Michelle hangout, which I shared a some time ago. This one now plays in between the third and final part of the chapter, rather than at the beginning.

preview 4.png
Either way, everything is coming along fine. :D
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Sounds like there will be one, if you want, Mav :coffee:
Throuple at best. Not a full harem. Dev already confirmed this. Also very ovbious to anyone who isn't blind given certain scenes already clash with others. You notice what he actually says and doesn't make a point of saying ;)

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Throuple at best. Not a full harem. Dev already confirmed this. Also very ovbious to anyone who isn't blind given certain scenes already clash with others. You notice what he actually says and doesn't make a point of saying ;)
With spoilers, who do you think would fit the throuple+ paths...if MC is picking girls for his maximum semi-harem path?

It's sad...I've played so many other titles since the last release, and I forgot most of the details of this story. Though, I'm about to re-play again...I was just wondering who I should focus on to get more than one girl.

Regards.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
With spoilers, who do you think would fit the throuple+ paths...if MC is picking girls for his maximum semi-harem path?

It's sad...I've played so many other titles since the last release, and I forgot most of the details of this story. Though, I'm about to re-play again...I was just wondering who I should focus on to get more than one girl.

Regards.
I actually think that's a difficult one to answer if you forget/remove Alessa from the equation (because she 'can' come with Vera if you wanted).

So with who that leaves I actually struggle to see who would actually be ok with someone else. Taking into account what Chaq has also said previously about relations and locations, I still struggle in all honestly.

I could perhaps maybe see a Kim and Keyla combination...possibly.
KImberly, at one point I'd have said she could be ok with most anyone but after the last update, I've changed my mind on her, not sure she would.
Julia and Michelle and I just can't see with anyone else either....I dunno...likewise with Olivia.
Candace, she an odd one, a wildcard for me but I'm not a fan of hers anyway so don't really care but again, being in a three-way just doesn't seem to fit her character at all.

Really, right now, I'm struggling to see how most would be accepting of someone else, the Kim/Keyla combo aside as none of them actually interact with each other in any meaningful way...

Currently at least, anyway.

Reactions: MrBenny

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I actually think that's a difficult one to answer if you forget/remove Alessa from the equation (because she 'can' come with Vera if you wanted).

So with who that leaves I actually struggle to see who would actually be ok with someone else. Taking into account what Chaq has also said previously about relations and locations, I still struggle in all honestly.

I could perhaps maybe see a Kim and Keyla combination...possibly.
KImberly, at one point I'd have said she could be ok with most anyone but after the last update, I've changed my mind on her, not sure she would.
Julia and Michelle and I just can't see with anyone else either....I dunno...likewise with Olivia.
Candace, she an odd one, a wildcard for me but I'm not a fan of hers anyway so don't really care but again, being in a three-way just doesn't seem to fit her character at all.

Really, right now, I'm struggling to see how most would be accepting of someone else, the Kim/Keyla combo aside as none of them actually interact with each other in any meaningful way...

Currently at least, anyway.
for me it's not really a headache anyway, as I only like 3 of the LIs... Julia, Michelle, and Kimberly. None of them seem to be particularly in the sharing mood so that's that I think. The rest are either meh (Keyla, Alessa, Olivia, Candace) or I outright hate them (looking at you, Kim :ROFLMAO: )

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah Kim for me, I'll play her path for content nothing else at least she is still better than Keyla imo otherwise I only like Julia , Michelle , Olivia and maybe Alessa depending on how her solo path feels when we get it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
In what world is she a baddie?
if that's Kimberly I can see it if he is judging only on looks tho not in this render. Cause looks in other renders ive seen of Kimberly does give off that baddie vibe to me but we all know she isn't one. ( I always forget what Kimberly looks like without seeing her tattoo's) Otherwise I forgot who that LI is lol.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes