VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Seriously guys...you gonna make me Google this fleek shizz ain't you....

Screw it...

brb...

Showing results for
Search instead for

slang. : perfectly done : exactly right : excellent. If your brows are on fleek, your life is on fleek—that's just the way it goes.

Fuck I hate getting old.
WTF.gif

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Urban dictionary? *sighs*

Wtf is fleek? *shrugs annoyed*

FFS people...just fucking speak plain normal English!
To be fair, I am pretty sure the way he used it is slang, so urban dictionary its best place. I usually see it used by black guys using that line on instagram hoes. I always assumed it means hot, never actually looked into it. :BootyTime:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You only get Douche points for kissing Michelle if you told Alessa that you are not interested in her. It is a point system that measure how much of a douchebag you are in the game (selfish, bad friend, bad intentions, etc.).
Hmm...I don't think this is the case. As I told Alessa...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I get to the kiss her...

And man...If I didn't use a walk through mod with this title, I wouldn't have known a little kiss would closes off a path with another love interest. Like WTF? It's only chapter 2 and a kiss to get know her better, is locking out another potential love interest. :FacePalm:

Also, I'm not a fan of how it seems that MC can't play the field (date many others)…before he finally decides to take the plunge (deciding on who his girl friend will be).

I believe this is a problem with most other single love interest titles (which I normally avoid...I am here for the harem path), as most MC's never say...."I just was in a messy relationship that recently ended, and I don't want to jump right backing into another. I just want to explore and mend myself...while meeting new and interesting friends." This statement allows a guy the room to be on tour...a lot. It worked very well when I was on tour in my younger days. ;)

Regards,

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I believe this is a problem with most other single love interest titles (which I normally avoid...I am here for the harem path)
Yet yesterday you literally liked my post saying, explcitily,. there isn't a harem path (in the way people here think of a harem).

How many times does it need saying?

Also, sorry, but no one really cares about whether people get pissed about not finding a love interest, a path being closed off blah blah blah. One of the beauties of this story and VN, little more true to life..never know what reaction a choice may have. I love it like that personally...

Encourages multiple play throughs making different decisions. The dev has already backed down once and changed the script to pabder to people who whined...he better not do it again because then he may as well just scrap the damn story and make a fuck everyone VN instead to pander to the masses.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Hmm...I don't think this is the case. As I told Alessa...
Then I get to the kiss her...

And man...If I didn't use a walk through mod with this title, I wouldn't have known a little kiss would closes off a path with another love interest. Like WTF? It's only chapter 2 and a kiss to get know her better, is locking out another potential love interest. :FacePalm:

Also, I'm not a fan of how it seems that MC can't play the field (date many others)…before he finally decides to take the plunge (deciding on who his girl friend will be).

I believe this is a problem with most other single love interest titles (which I normally avoid...I am here for the harem path), as most MC's never say...."I just was in a messy relationship that recently ended, and I don't want to jump right backing into another. I just want to explore and mend myself...while meeting new and interesting friends." This statement allows a guy the room to be on tour...a lot. It worked very well when I was on tour in my younger days. ;)

Regards,
I usually play non harems games as I perfer solo paths myself but never expected a kiss right before things got serious would close a path off tho id have to play the game again to see the context behind that one. My memory is a bit foggy when it comes to this game. However from the screenshot I have no issue closing off Keyla's path cause she is worst than Kim but yeah that feels a bit strange without things getting serious , tho Im thinking this is from the date and IRRC things were starting to get serious at that point. So does make a bit of sense.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ohh you...so she has bad as...wait...the MC himself then? As she has only doen..one thing wrong...the very same thing the MC did...
yeaah MC ain't a saint either in all that. But now he is a different man that I'm controlling him :ROFLMAO: I'll cut out the toxic people

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ohh you...so she has bad as...wait...the MC himself then? As she has only doen..one thing wrong...the very same thing the MC did...
I mean that is fair the MC is no better in that regard since he knew what he was doing but no that's isn't the only reason I find her worst than Kim. Besides the cheating bit unless im mistaken she never told us the reason why Kim left even after she left, since I swore she knew the reason. That and well I kind of got the vibe she is thinking of cheating again at the end of the last episode. Also I admit I have a bit of a bias cause I dont like her looks all that much.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
ah I see so it's confirmed my gut feeling is wrong glad about that then. thanks
Aye.

She gets way too much hate (most of it here...she doesn't get anywhere near as much shade from patreons/discord). Ultimately, we are presented with a fairly thin 'friendship' with someone..someone we know is fucking around behind Keyla's back, someone who is 'also' our friend, probably more then Zeke in reality.

She made a mistake....with the MC...they made it together. Ok, so semantics, the MC never cheated nor had an affair....but really...heh, it's not much different is it. So the MC is just as bad. Now you know as well as anyone how much I dislike some LI's in some VN's (lol)...here...I fail to see how one can utterly hate Keyla, but be happy playing the MC. They were in it together and her arc going forward (as explained by Chaq himself) shows she is not the evil bitch many on F95 seem to think she is. It was also many years ago and both have moved on, progressed and grown up (somewhat).

Now, if don't like her character model etc, perfectly fine..all for that shiz, just another reason I dislike Kim (Daz content creators have made every few good looking Asian characters imo, can count them on one hand) but hating Keyla for what people hate her for? I think it's too much when in reality, all three (MC, Zeke and Keyla) all suck at times and are no better than each other. If anything, at least MC and Keyla came to their senses, guilt got the better of their love and they stopped...damn site more than can be said of Zeke...

Just my take however.

Down with Kim (and Kaija).

Reactions: MrBenny

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Read my post again...edited to include words from Chaq on Discord.
I have never been able to get this timeline 100% straight in my mind. I'm not even sure I have it completely straight after reading your post... Let me try it:

Keyla and MC are in college. This is before Keyla and Zeke are together. They (Keyla and MC) have history. They start hooking up but are keeping it secret. MC meets Kimberly and they start dating. Shortly after (a month or so), MC tells Keyla they need to stop hooking up. Kimberly and MC are together and exclusive for the next 2 years and there is no cheating.

If that is a correct timeline then nobody cheated on anybody...

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes