VN Ren'Py Completed Yomi Alliance [Final] [Bruni Multimedia]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
It would be nice if the herm spieces were a little more feminine. Or we could choose what we indentify closer to.

Like the ones that look feminine prefer the shem pronoun or something.

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
After playing about 2 hours of the game I must say that I really like the game. I don't think I have progressed much but it wasnt boring to play, and I was eagarly awainting the next event.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1628814656245.png

Next Yomi Alliance update will feature the end of "Academy Days"

Greetings fellow officers!

Even though the situation is still very difficult, work on Yomi Alliance has only slowed down, but it never stopped. Today I'm proud to announce you that the next big update for the game, available in late May, will feature the end of "Academy Days", the first part of this adventure.

This will mean that every story arc will be available and concluded, every different mission objective for each career will be released and your characters will be introduced to "Graduation Day", which will be this summer's update!
Wait, does it mean the game is completed?
Of course not! The first 24 weeks at the Academy will be only the beginning of the game. As I fix bugs, apply your suggestions and watch your feedback, the real story of Yomi Alliance will unfold update after update.
The first part of the game is fun, but repetitive. If I want to try the second part of the game without having to play the first one again, will I be able to do so?
Of course! A new character creation will be made available for those who want to try the 2nd part of the game without having to go through the Academy. Of course, remember to choose different careers to unlock different scenarios.
PART II – Officer Life
You graduated from the Academy and assigned to the Y.S.S. Oraga , a state-of-the-art recon vessel commanded by Vessel Captain Marston. All your fellow recruits have been promoted and assigned to the Oraga. Some of the instructors were also hand-picked by Captain Marston for the ship's roster.

Players will have different tasks depending on their career choice, so each story will play differently in content during the six missions of Part II.

The following is the general plot of Part 2, without a detailed career path.
Mission 1
The Oraga responds to a distress call from a Nixanti freighter which is under attack by Kressari Forces inside Alliance Space. Upon interception the Kressari claim the freighter hosts dangerous Nixanti terrorists who fled from a high-security detention world. The Nixanti are freed after a confrontation (either by diplomacy or battle) and granted the request for protection. One of the rescued people is a young Kressari who recognizes the player as the Doombringer of her past visions. She also claims the planet Hurwada II is the staging ground for an Alliance invasion of Kressa.
Mission 2
Captain Marston orders to investigate the reports about Hurwada II. After arriving at the planet the Oraga is hailed by Fuminoid Administrator 9T37 who asks them to leave as the entire planet is under military secrecy. Captain Marston asks the player to investigate with an Away Team but is then forced to leave the sector when Fuminoid ships arrive in force.
Mission 3
Jerath Station, a Human scientific facility, is attacked by unknown assailants. The Oraga is dispatched to investigate. The attacking vessel is unknown but trace elements leave the crew to suspect Nixanti involvement. The vessel disappeared from sensors as it possessed something like a "cloaking device", but this technology is not known to exist in Alliance space, nor in the neighboring empires.

Mission 4
The Oraga investigates the disappearance of prominent human scientist Rachel Orlais, who was apparently kidnapped while on leave to Bujuri Prime with her husband, who has been killed in a brutal way. Investigations made by the player might lead to link Orlais' work to an ominous Fuminoid sect called "The Keepers of Time", whose agenda is unknown even by Fuminoid government.
Mission 5
Following the trail of the Keepers of Time the Oraga arrives to the planet Jubinai V, home to a remote colony of Nixanti and Fuminoids who established it way before the Yomi Treaty was signed. Completely unaware of the Alliance and their own species' recent history, the colonists referring themselves as "Fuminanti" have formed a cult around the figure of the "Doombringer". Upon investigating further, the Oraga crew discovers ancient texts referring to an "Artifact" in deep space who could empower its owner with god-like powers. The Artifact was built during the Nixanti-Fuminoid wars in 230 BY (Before Yomi) to force peace between the two warring factions, but it was never used as the two species met with Humans in a First Contact that ultimately led to the creation of Yomi Alliance.

I will not spoil the other 5 missions and the final one.
Each mission will be played differently as different career path are chosen. If you are a security guard expect some heavy fighting, while you can try (and save countless lives) by choosing to be a diplomat. As a Doctor, on the other hand, you might be called to save the life of Captain Marston, whose life could mean the difference between a full scale conflict between the Nixanti and the Fuminoid.

Expect some heavy story-driven concept in May's update, as we prepare to end Academy days. Your romantic interest will also play a role in determine the fate of the galaxy, but I cannot (and don't want) to spoil more.

Thanks for following this project! I hope you'll enjoy the new content!

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Just asking, is this ''no sexual content''? There isn't a tag like that but also no sexual tags either so... :unsure:

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
when I chose to stay at the bedroom they give me a sex scene with someone called jared don't even who that is I think its a bug

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yomi Alliance [Final] [v1.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 717 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 682 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes