TGafy

May 14, 2020
And there'd also be devs who wouldn't waste development time on getting that worthless little shit laid. I don't think people would care nearly as much if Lucas wasn't such an irredeemably unlikeable little shit. Pretty sure most players would rather lock him in a car and drive it into the ocean than ever help him get laid tbh.
I don't even like that girl that much but there's no way I do something as mean to her as trying to set her up with that loser.
I agree as a player of YA. From the perspective of YA's MC, however, I can see how a father would still want his worthless little shit of a son have a nice girl look after his incompetent ass.

Reactions: sava75

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You see Lucas as one of your LI's :eek:
Well, apparently some random girl is immediately confiscated as LI by some people here, so who knows... :ROFLMAO:

Yeah pretty much this.
If he were a likeable character i would have no problem helping him, even more so as he is the MC's son. But as you said, he is an annoying, irredeemable, unlikeable little shit, with a very punchable face.

I don't care for that girl, but why would i want to ruin her life (or that of any other girl), by forcing that imbecile on her...
Yeah, those are good points... But still I guess it's our duty to help him somehow...

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and sava75

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, apparently some random girl is immediately confiscated as LI by some people here, so who knows... :ROFLMAO:
Hey i'm not judging, a bit shoked yeah, but if that is someones jam :LOL:
Yeah, those are good points... But still I guess it's our duty to help him somehow...
Nope, the 'dead threat' of the godess for failing to help the former family over the course of that one year is over and done, not doing anything for him...my MC has accepted that Lucas is a lost cause and vowed he will take better care for the children he will have with Ruby & Anna and not dropping them on their heads :whistle:

Maybe having a heart to heart talk with the ex wife and convincing her to send him to a bootcamp...maybe it will help (likely not), but at least the MC doesn't need to deal with him for some time.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey i'm not judging, a bit shoked yeah, but if that is someones jam :LOL:

Nope, the 'dead threat' of the godess for failing to help the former family over the course of that one year is over and done, not doing anything for him...my MC has accepted that Lucas is a lost cause and vowed he will take better care for the children he will have with Ruby & Anna and not dropping them on their heads :whistle:

Maybe having a heart to heart talk with the ex wife and convincing her to send him to a bootcamp...maybe it will help (likely not), but at least the MC doesn't need to deal with him for some time.
But he will have butt-camp with dean. Maybe she can re-educate him.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
It's not explained anywhere but yeah, season 2 must be installed in a separate directory from season 1, if you copy the files in the old game directory you will surely receive a lot of errors due to repeated variables, incompatibilities, etc.

The idea is that you can have both seasons installed on your pc, each one with its own gallery but sharing the saves folder.
OK, but how do you access the folders from 14 from the open season 2 frame? Im not sure I remember all the choices i set, can you explain how to cleanly open the save at the end of 14 into season 2, ive done it with other games but lots of hand holding, lol!

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
OK, but how do you access the folders from 14 from the open season 2 frame? Im not sure I remember all the choices i set, can you explain how to cleanly open the save at the end of 14 into season 2, ive done it with other games but lots of hand holding, lol!

You don't need to do anything, just open season 2 and your season 1 saves will be there, it's all computer magic. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Shy player

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
nevermind guys, i figured it ouy, yes easy, i just dont invade the sanctity of the game files, but yay i got it

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Zargon_games Is it true that this game is getting sharing? I was under the impression that it was not going to fall prey to Sussex. I know you said it wasnt, but im sure you've seen the chatter.

Reactions: bobdickgus and BTLD

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know, hence the "I know you said it wasnt." Since that post and the update afterwards there was an option that looked a lot like sharing. Specifically the teacher and the son. If you want to draw a line between the two games, it seems like a weird choice to add not 2 weeks after saying that. So my question was more of if that sentiment still stands.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Specifically the teacher and the son.
The teacher content I didn't like so I skipped it. If Lucas wants a piece of her, he's more than welcome, in my opinion.

Anyway, I think you can tell Lucas "no, don't touch her", so no sharing.

But, and I realise others have different opinions, I believe the teacher is not ours to share. She's not part of the harem and never will be. If the player wants the MC to have sex with her, fine, but it's nothing more than casual sex. If that's not your thing, I think it's best to avoid her altogether, even regardless of "sharing" her with others, either with the MC knowing or not.

Theoretically, you can have sex with your old-self wife / widow. And you have to set her up with a different guy. This is something I'm not fully comfortable with but it's one of the goddess' main goals. I personally would have liked a path where you could romance Natalie and add her to the harem. I think it would be hot to have her besides Emma, but I also have to realise that is not in her character so it would have weakened the story.

In my opinion, actual sharing content would be Emma, Ruby or Anna having sex with another guy. Zargon confirmed that will never happen (thankfully). I also believe that would not be in the spirit of the game at all if this should happen.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
The teacher content I didn't like so I skipped it. If Lucas wants a piece of her, he's more than welcome, in my opinion.

Anyway, I think you can tell Lucas "no, don't touch her", so no sharing.

But, and I realise others have different opinions, I believe the teacher is not ours to share. She's not part of the harem and never will be. If the player wants the MC to have sex with her, fine, but it's nothing more than casual sex. If that's not your thing, I think it's best to avoid her altogether, even regardless of "sharing" her with others, either with the MC knowing or not.

Theoretically, you can have sex with your old-self wife / widow. And you have to set her up with a different guy. This is something I'm not fully comfortable with but it's one of the goddess' main goals. I personally would have liked a path where you could romance Natalie and add her to the harem. I think it would be hot to have her besides Emma, but I also have to realise that is not in her character so it would have weakened the story.

In my opinion, actual sharing content would be Emma, Ruby or Anna having sex with another guy. Zargon confirmed that will never happen (thankfully). I also believe that would not be in the spirit of the game at all if this should happen.
I guess I have to talk about this topic again....

The principal fucks half the school, I think that's pretty clear from the first moment we meet her (remember the scene in one of the first chapters when the bully who was bothering Emma also wanted to go to the principal's office?) The game gives us the possibility to have sex with her but it's up to us if we accept or not, she's not part of the main girls in the game.

Cindy is a girl that Lucas is interested in and nothing has happened between her and our protagonist. The game gives us the possibility to deny Lucas that relationship and keep Cindy for ourselves or let things happen between them.

If that is considered sharing by the anti-ntr puritans, that's fine by me, just say that Young Again has sharing and move on to something else, there are thousands of games on this site.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You really don't find it weird to have Cindy, while in the park, say she isn't interested in Lucas, only to have the player given the choice to basically say, "No, fuck that, I want Cindy banging Lucas so screw her and her choice and all the promises of not having love interests get banged by other guys, I'm still forcing them together." It's... just weird. Nowhere in the goddess tasks does it say the MC need to hook Lucas up with someone so it was already a weird thing to have the scene in the first season, but it seemed obvious that it wouldn't work and then that would be that between them... and that's what it seemed like you wanted from Cindy's dialog, but then what? Why add that out of place choice?
To be honest, I don't really understand why Cindy is in the game at all.

For me, the main game is about Emma, Ruby and Anna, that is, the MC's old-self daughter and his new-self family. These are the real LI's. And there is no way that I would share any of them.

The rest is just fluff. Perhaps nice for some gratious sex scenes, but not much more. Although I do have a soft spot for the mob girl.

The problem I have with the ant-NTR purist standpoint, is that, in my opinion, not every female who gets some screentime is a LI. Especially if the player gets the choice to make her a LI or not. If the player choses not make her a LI, then in my opinion nobody should complain about NTR.

In the context of the game, Lucas may be a loser but he's still old-self MC's son and therefore it seems reasonable to look out for him even more than you'd do for a normal friend.

P.S. I find it strange, and in a way telling, that people are complaining about Cindy, who is cute but not in any way in a relationship with the MC. Where virtually nobody is complaining about Natalie, which is, actually NTR. But because she's old, ugly and not even has a nice personality, nobody seems to care...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To be honest, I don't really understand why Cindy is in the game at all.

For me, the main game is about Emma, Ruby and Anna, that is, the MC's old-self daughter and his new-self family. These are the real LI's. And there is no way that I would share any of them.

The rest is just fluff. Perhaps nice for some gratious sex scenes, but not much more. Although I do have a soft spot for the mob girl.

The problem I have with the ant-NTR purist standpoint, is that, in my opinion, not every female who gets some screentime is a LI. Especially if the player gets the choice to make her a LI or not. If the player choses not make her a LI, then in my opinion nobody should complain about NTR.

In the context of the game, Lucas may be a loser but he's still old-self MC's son and therefore it seems reasonable to look out for him even more than you'd do for a normal friend.
I was trying to find the words to say this without sounding like an asshole. You accomplished that well.

People tend to forget that this is a story. And a little realism doesn't hurt. If I was a father who died, and then reincarnated in a younger body, I would totally want to help my son from a previous life not only get the girl he has been going after, but also help him become a better person.

There is nothing about what is happening with Cindy that is NTR/Sharing/Swinging. Ask anyone who are into those kinks if they are turned on by this, and they'll pretty much say "nah". Why? because it doesn't satisfy the kink. She's a nobody to MC at this point. And even if you hook Lucas up with her, the focus will not be on them getting it on. Which is also against the kink for people who like that.

Either way, you are given the opportunity to keep her for yourself, instead of being a good dad for once.

FFS...she's not even that hot.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Maybe but we aren't the MC. We don't have those paternal feelings, especially for such a worthless loser like Lucas. If we're supposed to be looking out for him then he should be less unlikeable. As it stands nobody in their right mind is gonna want anything good for him. It's not even about whether or not it's NTR, there's a really good question of why waste any dev time on getting a guy that less than 1% of the game's players are even going to minimally tolerate, getting laid. Especially when his apparent LI doesn't even fucking like the guy.
You can't always control how a person is going to turn out. Your son may turn out to be a psycho serial killer, a drug addict or both. Whatever the circumstances he's still your son and it's your duty to help him. Lucas is certainly not the best person out there but he's certainly also not the worst.

As for dev time, characters like Lucas do bring a lot of depth to the story, in my opinion.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You can't always control how a person is going to turn out. Your son may turn out to be a psycho serial killer, a drug addict or both. Whatever the circumstances he's still your son and it's your duty to help him. Lucas is certainly not the best person out there but he's certainly also not the worst.

As for dev time, characters like Lucas do bring a lot of depth to the story, in my opinion.
Yeap. It could even turn into a thing where at the end, they all find out that MC was their husband/father or whatever. It could turn into a feel-good, happy ending. And then everyone will love him more for making things right with everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and Yngling

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Absolutely he brings a lot to the story, as a foil, villain, or punching bag. As far as the bestfriend, son and brother he's supposed to be he's just fucking trash.
Yes, it's your duty to help your son. It's not your duty to pawn him off on some poor gal who barely wants anything to do with him. Thankfully he's no longer the MC's son, I'd rather tie him up and leave him in a city dumpster on garbage day.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I wrote another of my patented essays, but why bother. Ultimately, it isn't about this one bit of content. It's about the cumulative case that I felt I laid out pretty well. Things that have occurred over time, within different context, that have led to people being concerned, they are now voicing those concerns, hoping for clarity, and basically being told they can just shut up and leave. But whatever. Round and round we go in circles in these conversations. The fact that it comes up again and again should be telling. Especially because the bulk of one's sides statements amount to different versions of, "Man, this sucks, why did X get dropped in out of nowhere? Where is this going? Or, if I had known this was coming, I'd have bounced a long time ago, but now I feel sucker punched." And the other side's points often amount to, "You're wrong and stupid, it's not NTR so your whole point is invalid (even it wasn't about specifically or just NTR at all), just shut up and leave if you don't like it."

It gets draining going around about this. Those of us who don't want to see other people's love lives, see other people having sex, or hear a play-by-play of someone else sexual history, are repeatedly strawmaned, insulted, and told we don't deserve a voice.

And as an aside, no I don't help set people up in real life. That isn't something I do. Other people's relationships aren't my problem. I'll give advice, sure. But I don't go talk to a girl for someone else. Much less lie to, or help him lie to, a girl for someone else. You aren't helping anyone by doing that, you're setting people up for hurt and failure. So, yeah, the whole Natalie thing was annoying as hell to me, but it was laid out from the start as something we were going to do to not die and yeah, she's ugly.
I'm not trying to attack you, so please don't take it that way. I've enjoyed a majority of your posts on this forum (not this thread, this forum, where I've seen post very good arguments/discussion points/ etc.). You've always seem to come off with an unbiased and reasonable voice. For the first time, in this thread, you were different. Not only did you kink-shame, but your voice of reason seems to have faded as your emotions about the topic came to light.

With that said, you and people alike should definitely be able to voice their concerns about things you don't want to see. But at the same time...if you're so fragile about having an -->option<-- for setting up your son from a former life with a non-LI girl...fuck dude...c'mon. Grow a fucking set and man up.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I specifically didn't tag anyone because it was, in a large part, just me airing my frustration. I'm sorry if you felt targeted, I don't want to throw a stone from a glass house and I know you and I have had productive talks before on several threads. I'm not sure where I kink shamed, and if I did, that was not intended at all. People can enjoy NTR, Sharing, Swinging, Scat, Vore, Incest, Harem, whatever they enjoy, and should feel free to have those expressed in as many games as people are willing to make for them and even ask for them to be added to games. Just respect if the answer is no. I just always advocate for clarity on what kinks will be used and I try and fight against obfuscation and underhandedness.

Perhaps I ought to remove my post, but I'm often loath to do that, as I like the record to stand for good or bad. Yes, my emotions came to the fore a bit more here, because this has been one of my top games. I've recommended it as a game to others, many people who have even less tolerance than me. And perhaps I am also bringing over some of my frustrations at what happened in the other game, where I was directly lied to by the other developer involved and there is a bit of worry (for lack of a better term) that perhaps that other person has some role on where Young Again is going now. Which to be fair, perhaps I direct more of my venting at Zargon than I should have. After all, the bulk of my frustrations came more from the other person involved. And I will apologize to Zargon_games for that.

I could liken it to my reactions to what Disney has done to Star Wars. I have very real emotional responses to what it has become because I saw something I cared a lot about get twisted. It's hard for me to even watch the original trilogy sometimes now because of what the Disney movies did to the characters involved. In a similar way here (though obviously to a lesser degree) there is a very real worry I have, perhaps misplaced, and I should have a better ability to step back and wait here and see.

For me, this option, feels like it could be a shift in trend and direction. If we can ignore Cindy as a character and her lack of desire for Lucas and push them together anyway, turning her from a character in her own right into an empty doll to be moved around... then what about Ruby? Lucas is attracted to her and like Cindy she has zero interest in him... but we are able to bang Emma, so maybe Lucas could come to the player and ask to sister swap... should that option be added? Forcing Ruby into that because some players might want that? Is it a good thing to undercut the whole story and character build up to this point for a single option to be added? Is that likely to happen? Probably not, but I don't know anymore. The scene in season one with Cindy and Lucas was us helping him get a chance, and it failed. So, consistency in season two would have been to see Cindy in the park, learn that she isn't into Lucas, and then we can either pursue her or not. Pushing her towards Lucas a second time is the strange thing, not to mention that it is worded oddly as is the code and flags around that scene, as if it might lead to seeing scenes and actually sharing or swinging... potentially with other love interests.

Again, maybe I am carrying in too much baggage. Recently I have had several games drop in worse content (Full NTR, forced futa, and more), but it was preceded with small moments... toes in the water, so to speak. And if that is not the case here, I do apologies. But it is getting hard to trust anyone these days for those of us who just want to see the main character's story and not be forced into seeing or hearing about other people's sex life.

I'm going to step back for a while, unwatch the thread here, and wait to reengage later. I've gotten too emotionally invested in this one, I guess. Normally that would be high praise, right? A story pulled me in, big time. But for now, I've got too much anxiety attached for the moment.
This is a lot to read. I'm going to go over it a few times to make sure I understand. But this is more in-tune to what I've seen you post in the past. It seems to be more understandable and reasonable.

and the kink-shaming I'm referring to is when you called it bullshit:
1670115210584.png

Not sure if I misunderstood this line in context with the rest of the sentence. But folks can't help their kinks, whether it be scat, for foot stuff (both gross for me).

Finally, as someone who does like stuff that a lot of people don't like, I don't want Young Again turned into that. I like other content! And this story would be ruined by that. I love how wholesome it can be (even if MC isn't courting every woman), sometimes, you just gotta be a good guy.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes