JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
This is a lot to read. I'm going to go over it a few times to make sure I understand. But this is more in-tune to what I've seen you post in the past. It seems to be more understandable and reasonable.

and the kink-shaming I'm referring to is when you called it bullshit:
View attachment 2211814

Not sure if I misunderstood this line in context with the rest of the sentence. But folks can't help their kinks, whether it be scat, for foot stuff (both gross for me).

Finally, as someone who does like stuff that a lot of people don't like, I don't want Young Again turned into that. I like other content! And this story would be ruined by that. I love how wholesome it can be (even if MC isn't courting every woman), sometimes, you just gotta be a good guy.
Oh, dang, yeah. I didn't even think about how that might come across. I meant "bullshit" in the context of trying to claim those things aren't around in a game when they are, when trying to avoid tags, or dropping them in game well into the development cycle. In my less than analytical rant mode I didn't even consider that it could be seen that way.

Reactions: IRedI and Yngling

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, dang, yeah. I didn't even think about how that might come across. I meant "bullshit" in the context of trying to claim those things aren't around in a game when they are, when trying to avoid tags, or dropping them in game well into the development cycle. In my less than analytical rant mode I didn't even consider that it could be seen that way.
I knew that didn't sound like you...cheers for clearing it up.

I don't think Zargon will ever take us from that wholesome approach. I think there are story elements behind letting us, as MC, choose to help out our previous-life son, and such. I don't think there is malicious intent to turn this into a sharing/swinging/NTR game. I just don't want folks to lose site of that.

This has been a pretty enjoyable story thus far. The last update was totally hot. I'm looking forward to more. And I think most folks on this site will enjoy it, too, if they can just get beyond a single character potentially not "belonging" to the MC.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's not NTR if MC doesn't go for her but tries to set up his friend/son for her instead. MC has his unrelated/daughter and sister/unrelated and the one slutty girl at least.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
It's weird to see you say, "The game gives us the possibility..." instead of "My game gives you, the player, the possibility." It makes it sound like you aren't even the one in control of the story anymore. Is Young Again even still your story?
Not going to say much. Just that I have absolutely no influence on the story of Young Again. If anything, I might have complained to Zargon that we couldn't get Cindy for the MC while he always made clear that she was only ever introduced for Lucas. And yes, maybe a little more watersports content might or might not have been influenced by me. But trust me, that's all. I'm not into sharing at all, I'm just setting up character backgrounds for my story. That doesn't have any influence at all on Young Again. If you want to see it, that's on you, but really, it's not there.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Not going to say much. Just that I have absolutely no influence on the story of Young Again. If anything, I might have complained to Zargon that we couldn't get Cindy for the MC while he always made clear that she was only ever introduced for Lucas. And yes, maybe a little more watersports content might or might not have been influenced by me. But trust me, that's all. I'm not into sharing at all, I'm just setting up character backgrounds for my story. That doesn't have any influence at all on Young Again. If you want to see it, that's on you, but really, it's not there.
I wasn't going to say anything because I thought it wasn't worth it, but you have explained everything here. It was really fun to read all the claims and conspiracy theories, many here could dedicate to writing stories!

Just a few things:

1 - I'm always very receptive to suggestions or criticism, but I'll never be forced to change my story because something is not to your liking, I wouldn't even accept such a claim from a paid subscriber.

2 - I find it ridiculous that some of you complain that there is an option in the game that isn't to your liking. I can accept the complaint if I'm forcing unvoideable content on you, but the complaint that you don't like an option has no sense.

3 - Lucas is the protagonist's son, despite all his faults there is a paternal feeling towards him regardless the fact that the mission is over. Aren't you interested in helping him? You have the option to don't do so! Anyway, elaborate my defense about Lucas would be spoiling future things, so I'd rather not say more for now. I only hope that in the future when the story unfolds, many of those who came to criticize will also come back to apologize.

4 - It seems that some people take the game very seriously. Don't forget that I'm just an amateur that until recently only came to this forum to download games. Have I made mistakes? Yes, a lot! But my goal is to make each chapter better than the last.

5 - Chill out!

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Those of us who don't want to see other people's love lives, see other people having sex, or hear a play-by-play of someone else sexual history,
And why would you think that we would see any of that even if Lucas and Cindy do end up together? Unless you are saying that merely seeing two people together in any context is "seeing their love life", in which case I feel sorry for your friends who are couples, and have to deal with your disapproval when they hold hands when you are around.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And a user who looked at the code said Cindy’s variables were oddly worded, using terms that sounded to him like they might tie into sharing or swapping. I can’t confirm that as I haven’t dug into the code, but it was told to me by someone I know does look into the code and codes their own mods and games.
Big doubt. I think it was the Koga scripts weren't archived or compiled, looking through the three variables are "cindy_relation = 0" for no interest, "cindy_relation = 1" for the MC is going after her and "cindy_relation = 2" if you still try and set her up with Lucas. ATM the only flag is being set for Cindy and as far as I can tell the flag isn't called anywhere else in the script.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It gets draining going around about this.
That's how I feel about this topic as well...

But, just out of curiousity, which games are you talking about? I think we like / follow a lot of the same games but I don't share your experience. The only one that I can think of is DMD but there the NTR is path is well marked and completely separate, which, in my opinion, makes it somewhat tolerable.

And Lucas already gave us one unneeded overly descriptive breakdown of his weekend with the principal.
Yes, I understand this part. Personally I am putting up with it because he's "my" "son" and it's part of the story.

Everybody knows a couple of persons who bore you to death with endless exposures about a certain topic, but you endure them because of the relationship. If the topic is sex, it's even more cringe. Perhaps it would be nice if devs could give us a choice like "I don't want to talk about that anymore".

I’m stepping back from the thread because I fully acknowledge that I over reacting and behaved emotionally before when it was pointed out to me. But being straw maned (intentionally or otherwise), doesn’t even remotely help alleviate my concerns. And some people would likely become even more entrenched by seeing it done.
Eh, don't worry about that. You write your position quite clearly. Emotion is part of it, but people should be able to deal with that.

And I really like to discuss this in a reasonable manner. That I don't consider the situation with Cindy as sharing/swapping/NTR, doesn't mean that others have to feel the same.

Part of why I get tired of the discussion is that I feel that people are throwing devs under the bus for fairly trivial things and then don't want to discuss this.

Whenever I post something like "it's probably a good thing if your son develops some kind of normal sex life" then I get a lot of facepalms but not a lot of meaningful replies that are actually helpful, either for myself to understand the topic better, or for devs to know what kind of things better to avoid.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, if our only choices are either get Lucas a girlfriend or watch him be pegged up the ass by the principal for the rest of his life... Girlfriend ho!

Reactions: Yngling

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Whenever I post something like "it's probably a good thing if your son develops some kind of normal sex life" then I get a lot of facepalms but not a lot of meaningful replies that are actually helpful, either for myself to understand the topic better, or for devs to know what kind of things better to avoid.
You're fighting windmills. Most of those sitting here are not even familiar with fatherhood. These kids are just greedy bastards. They won't even share a piece of bread with a starving person, there is no empathy in their black hearts. Don't try to convince them. It's fruitless. Their obsession with possession is as deep as the Mariana Trench. A live parody of Uncle Scrooge in all its glory !

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If Cindy was never meant for the MC, wtf give the option? Make the options "Help Lucas" or "Stay out of it". The fact the 3rd option that MC wants her for himself and is an option proves what to said to be BS.
Reread what he wrote. Zargon planned to make Cindy only for Lucas. Reflex complained about that and Zargon changed it so the MC can presumably take her for himself.
Either way Cindy already said she isn't interested in MC or Lucas, I'm wondering if we need to save that second love potion to get either of her paths.

Reactions: Sagf and Yngling

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
1 - I'm always very receptive to suggestions or criticism, but I'll never be forced to change my story because something is not to your liking, I wouldn't even accept such a claim from a paid subscriber.

2 - I find it ridiculous that some of you complain that there is an option in the game that isn't to your liking. I can accept the complaint if I'm forcing unvoideable content on you, but the complaint that you don't like an option has no sense.

Right you are ! Never give up, be yourself, cause you are self-confident ,refined man with kind heart and strong will. I love your game. It's perfect. There is so much love for those You care for. The chance to redeem your past sins , change yourself and others for better from the top of lived out years, but in a young body full of driving vitality. Never let any assholes get into your game with their sweaty dirty shaking hands. My special gratitude for your game !

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
Hey, Game Dev here, I hope you enjoy it, it was made with a lot of love haha, I've played many games here and I want to share something now

Some things I don't like to find in games (and you won't find them here) are:

main character with horse dick
older characters looking same age as younger ones
grinding

I'm working now in next version , share your criticism or ideas if you wish, they will always be welcome
I cant seem to get season 2 to work. I click the exec file but it does nothing. I have redownloaded it thinking maybe there was an error while downloading but the new file does nothing either. I have even tried running as administrator but again nothing. Any Suggestions or advice would be very welcome as I loved the first season.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I cant seem to get season 2 to work. I click the exec file but it does nothing. I have redownloaded it thinking maybe there was an error while downloading but the new file does nothing either. I have even tried running as administrator but again nothing. Any Suggestions or advice would be very welcome as I loved the first season.

Season 2 is compiled on Renpy 8, which no longer supports 32-bit operating systems, maybe that's your problem.

If that's the case, I've made a special version at request of a subscriber that does support 32 bit operating systems, you can find it in the download section of my Discord.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sagf

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
- Zargon_games

Keeping the above in mind, please try and focus discussion on the game, not potential tags or conspiracy theories vis a vis potential tags. I don't enjoy deleting posts. It makes my carpal tunnel act up. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I think the game is going great as is. We should leave Zargon Games to do as he wants. No disappointments yet. Not if you try to set your previous life's son with the girl she is NOT a LI so no ntr, and apparently she isn't one even if you don't. I FUCKING HATE ntr and this isn't it.

Jul 28, 2020
Season 2 is compiled on Renpy 8, which no longer supports 32-bit operating systems, maybe that's your problem.

If that's the case, I've made a special version at request of a subscriber that does support 32 bit operating systems, you can find it in the download section of my Discord.
Nope...64bit here hopefully I get it figured out but if I cannot maybe the next update will work I hope

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Nope...64bit here hopefully I get it figured out but if I cannot maybe the next update will work I hope
Another reason could be that your antivirus is blocking running the game or quarantine a game file, check if the problem isn't there.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes