foible

Aug 29, 2017
In Zoey Raven’s walkthrough at the end it says smile at Zoe if you let her spy. When is this spying? I don’t recall ever having the opportunity.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
In Zoey Raven’s walkthrough at the end it says smile at Zoe if you let her spy. When is this spying? I don’t recall ever having the opportunity.
You have to leave the bedroom door open, and for that to happen, Emma has to drink some alcohol to dare to do it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was certainly worth waiting to have sex with Ruby, really good update, except for dipshit and the principal.

Reactions: BOBJevent

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any way to ditch Anna? She's really making my protagonist look like two timing scumbag.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Is there any way to ditch Anna? She's really making my protagonist look like two timing scumbag.
You can choose to never having a sexual relationship with her. And in any case, in the first chapter of the second season ( when things are getting more serious with others girls ) you can decide to end your sexual relationship with her.

Reactions: Sagf

LeoFL

Dec 27, 2022
Just finished the game and i have to say it is easly on of my top favorites! Love the models - So nice to have realistically beautiful women, and not top heavy barbies. Also nice to have a hero not to have a donkey dick. I really liked the story as well. Cant wait for it to continue! Bravo to the developer. And developer what are your favorite games? I like your taste!

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Just finished the game and i have to say it is easly on of my top favorites! Love the models - So nice to have realistically beautiful women, and not top heavy barbies. Also nice to have a hero not to have a donkey dick. I really liked the story as well. Cant wait for it to continue! Bravo to the developer. And developer what are your favorite games? I like your taste!
Thank you very much for your message! I'm very happy that you enjoyed it.
For my favorites, I would say that they are the ones I played before I started working on Young Again, and somehow inspired me to create my story.

I'm probably forgetting a lot of them, but the ones that come to my mind now are :

Acting Lessons (tragic moments aside, the humor and relationships in this game are my role model)
My sister my roomate (grat and completed game)
Halfway House (Although at times some scenes seem a little too long and I start to skip text, it's still one of my favorites.)
Melody (Beautiful completed game)
Light of My Life (there's not much to say about this one, the favorite of many.)
Picture Perfect (the only game I played with voice acting, pretty cool)
Double Homework (I played it more than two years ago and I still remember the game's song, very catchy haha.)
Room for Rent (the one from Nerdworks) , (great and unique game made in flash)
Unleashed (perhaps the one that inspired me the most, the lightning scene was a masterpiece)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Thank you very much for your message! I'm very happy that you enjoyed it.
For my favorites, I would say that they are the ones I played before I started working on Young Again, and somehow inspired me to create my story.

I'm probably forgetting a lot of them, but the ones that come to my mind now are :

Acting Lessons (tragic moments aside, the humor and relationships in this game are my role model)
My sister my roomate (grat and completed game)
Halfway House (Although at times some scenes seem a little too long and I start to skip text, it's still one of my favorites.)
Melody (Beautiful completed game)
Light of My Life (there's not much to say about this one, the favorite of many.)
Picture Perfect (the only game I played with voice acting, pretty cool)
Double Homework (I played it more than two years ago and I still remember the game's song, very catchy haha.)
Room for Rent (the one from Nerdworks) , (great and unique game made in flash)
Unleashed (perhaps the one that inspired me the most, the lightning scene was a masterpiece)
LoML been over a YEAR since an update. But when the updates do come out, they are huge.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes