h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
Yo Dev. Its a really good game, like literally. I was waiting for sooooo long for ruby scene. I fucking started shaking during that hot scene with her.
Hope upcoming updates makes us hornier. Keep it up....

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
Thank you very much for your message! I'm very happy that you enjoyed it.
For my favorites, I would say that they are the ones I played before I started working on Young Again, and somehow inspired me to create my story.

I'm probably forgetting a lot of them, but the ones that come to my mind now are :

Acting Lessons (tragic moments aside, the humor and relationships in this game are my role model)
My sister my roomate (grat and completed game)
Halfway House (Although at times some scenes seem a little too long and I start to skip text, it's still one of my favorites.)
Melody (Beautiful completed game)
Light of My Life (there's not much to say about this one, the favorite of many.)
Picture Perfect (the only game I played with voice acting, pretty cool)
Double Homework (I played it more than two years ago and I still remember the game's song, very catchy haha.)
Room for Rent (the one from Nerdworks) , (great and unique game made in flash)
Unleashed (perhaps the one that inspired me the most, the lightning scene was a masterpiece)
There are some, which i have not played yet. Gotta check em out....

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
She's like a 6 with the weight and a 3 without. She's got a frumpy and kinda boring looking face, a pretty mid body and for how chubby she still is she's got underwhelming titties. On top of all of that her personality is boring and way too unimposing. I never reject anyone in these games. Even if I don't like the girl I still stay on her path because I'll assume I'll start liking her more as her character develops, even if I'm not attracted to them I still go on their path because I like the interaction and friendship. Not Emma, she's the easiest skip of possibly any girl on any game I won't just drop. Even my alt playthroughs on her path, getting through every scene is such a drag that I can't even bother to keep clicking my mouse half the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
We already have confirmed release dates for Young Again Season 2 / Chapter 2

- Early Release for Gold tiers and above: Saturday February 4th
- Early Release for Silver tier subscribers: Saturday, February 11th
- Final version of chapter 2 for everyone: Saturday, February 18th

Save these dates!

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
does the fat chick ever get skinny after working out every day, or is she always the fat girl who 'tries'
She does and it's way too fast for my tastes. I rather preferred 'big' Emma but she works out for like 2 days and suddenly transforms into yet another generic hottie.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes