indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
you are number 1 really. thanks lifesaver

Reactions: RPDL
Aug 13, 2017
Laundry is OK but the second Girl would be much nicer. So please complete her soon
decided to look at the change log and before opening thought ' I bet the majority will be the laundry' but 19 to cinderella is laughable so the girl will both chuck to shoe back at him or turn and thank him and the update is done. besides the second story better be a prequel to the laundry I'm pretty sure the guy is going to be hauled off in cuffs no matter how horny she was during!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Laundry is OK but the second Girl would be much nicer. So please complete her soon
Chemical Fire I'm always looking forward to your updates every month. You're doing great. Please, keep an eye on the " seniority " of the profiles commenting. An account who joined this site on the 2nd of November 2020 and published only 8 messages is 100% certain to be a fake profile/dummy account = a well-known/active member who suffers from psychological disorder and is afraid to use his real/original account to say what he feels because of bad reactions.

In this case, he's literally giving you orders, but he's obviously not a pledger. I'm not one either and I'm not telling you to not listen to pplz comments, but don't let " these type of comments " get to you. The priority is your pledgers = pplz financially supporting you.

Make your game as you wish, get constructive ideas from positive pplz here and ignore those bossy type of comments. Peace Man.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2017
Chemical Fire I'm always looking forward to your updates every month. You're doing great. Please, keep an eye on the " seniority " of the profiles commenting. An account who joined this site on the 2nd of November and published only 8 messages is 100% certain to be a fake profile/dummy account = a well-known/active member who suffers from psychological disorder and is afraid to use his real/original account to say what he feels because of bad reactions.

In this case, he's literally giving you orders, but he's obviously not a pledger. I'm not one either and I'm not telling you to not listen to pplz comments, but don't let " these type of comments " get to you. The priority is your pledgers = pplz financially supporting you.

Make your game as you wish, get constructive ideas from positive pplz here and ignore those bossy type of comments. Peace Man.
HAHAHA! since when does someone have to be super active to have an opinion on a subject however paranoid you may be about their account status? what they said is just as valid as anything you posted. you are telling them to ignore new users and only accept positive impute. you literally did the same as you complained about let that sink in!

Reactions: dodo24 and ann87ra

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
HAHAHA! since when does someone have to be super active to have an opinion on a subject however paranoid you may be about their account status? what they said is just as valid as anything you posted. you are telling them to ignore new users and only accept positive impute. you literally did the same as you complained about let that sink in!
Don't defend those fake profiles. You perfectly know what I'm saying is the truth. Ppl with 0 interaction and post " update " or " save " as their first post. Don't come and white knight those pplz. That nickname of yours suits your behavior so well. ;)

And what similarity do I have with those guys ? I don't create 10 accounts and speak with them. I'm perfectly sane in my mind and don't need to hide. You are totally blind.

• Angry
Reactions: VNON

ziggy81

Nov 24, 2021
really like this 1 .when i started playing this game i felt the same vibe i did when i played chains of pleasure . does the dev have any conection to it ? either way great job.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great update, keeps getting better & love your renders.
landlady story is still my favorite but there’s definately going to be consequences with just leaving her there passed out naked & brain is my 2nd favorite story but didn’t haveupdate

But the Magda story, how that update ended is fucked up

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Seniorty:unsure:
What if someone had account banned for posting game with shota mc? My friend asked me to post his shota koikatsu game here, i lost my account a while ago. I did not made second account since 2018 and this one is new.

I agree with rest of Your comment, Developer should listen to supporters or own ideas.
Peace(y)
Not sure why you got banned for shota mc, there are other games here with shota content & shota mc like “true bond”

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Seniorty:unsure:
What if someone had account banned for posting game with shota mc? My friend asked me to post his shota koikatsu game here, i lost my account a while ago. I did not made second account since 2018 and this one is new.

I agree with rest of Your comment, Developer should listen to supporters or own ideas.
Peace(y)
Sure. You've got a point. Of course, there are exceptions, but MOST OF THE TIME, no-life pplz use fake accounts to hide their detestable behavior. A simple example. 10 mins ago on another thread :

Fpalm.png

This type of thing happens to me almost every day. As soon as I " report " their fake asses, they immediately create/sign in to another fake account just for the sake of facepalming my comment. In all honestly, I don't care. They don't realize that facepalms are not dislikes and they just boost the reaction score instead of decreasing it. LOL.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Not sure why you got banned for shota mc, there are other games here with shota content & shota mc like “true bond”
I believe him. " Dispurity " never got allowed here and all pplz who tried to upload it here got banned. There are a few similar games that don't go along with F95 chart. IMHO, the Staff should pin the " do's " and " dont's" concerning the Shota games.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mc from my friend's game was similiar to him:
He looks to young for F95 standards :cautious:
Best advice I could give you is to go and talk directly with the Staff. Those type of comments will get deleted soon, trust me and we might get warnings for debating about Rule n7 in a public thread. I got warned once in the past because of those type of debates. So, without trying to be mean or anything, let's stop this debate here. Go and talk with them.

Besides, the Dev shared his blog's link and anyone who wants to play it just have to go there. If I'm not mistaken, a new update came out a few days ago. And yeah, I follow his blog ;)

Aug 13, 2017
Don't defend those fake profiles. You perfectly know what I'm saying is the truth. Ppl with 0 interaction and post " update " or " save " as their first post. Don't come and white knight those pplz. That nickname of yours suits your behavior so well. ;)

And what similarity do I have with those guys ? I don't create 10 accounts and speak with them. I'm perfectly sane in my mind and don't need to hide. You are totally blind.
Again you take liberty to name the account FAKE with literally no evidence to support your claim. what others have done is not evidence nor is your dislike for new user accounts what they said was valid and their opinion. You didn't like it and went on some rant about activity. there are accounts here older than both of ours who have less posts than the one you ranted over they either just DL or read the forums. there are NEW people as well you are so busy trying to justify your support for the game you effectively made up a reason why someone else's opinion shouldn't count! AND YES you are quite literally guilty of the very thing you accused the other of by demanding the dev only listen to your impute because its positive.

Reactions: ziggy81 and dodo24

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Again you take liberty to name the account FAKE with literally no evidence to support your claim. what others have done is not evidence nor is your dislike for new user accounts what they said was valid and their opinion. You didn't like it and went on some rant about activity. there are accounts here older than both of ours who have less posts than the one you ranted over they either just DL or read the forums. there are NEW people as well you are so busy trying to justify your support for the game you effectively made up a reason why someone else's opinion shouldn't count! AND YES you are quite literally guilty of the very thing you accused the other of by demanding the dev only listen to your impute because its positive.
Like I care... Like it or not, I'm telling the truth. Now, if you'll excuse me. I've got better things to do than listening someone defending fake profiles. Have a good day vousetesconnard.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update is so good and worth the wait, Lauren sex scene is so hot and make me feel very satisfied with the climax but look like our MC will have a bit of trouble in the end so can't wait to see how will he explain or deal with it in the next update

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes