RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I kinda doubt they goals can align after the latest update when Maria choose to sent Caleb to go face that entity.
So far there is no mention (as i remember - correct me if wrong) of her knowing Caleb was in talks with that strange woman who saved him, so she was essencially sending him to died there or go crazy. :unsure:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I kinda doubt they goals can align after the latest update when Maria choose to sent Caleb to go face that entity.
So far there is no mention (as i remember - correct me if wrong) of her knowing Caleb was in talks with that strange woman who saved him, so she was essencially sending him to died there or go crazy. :unsure:
But what did she have to gain by doing that? Why bring Caleb there if it's just to kill him? She might know about the entity, she might not. A friend had a theory that Marie is possessed by the mirror-part of herself, maybe that's what the fabled ash ritual (or whatever it's called) was about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
The totally not-Jeannete Voerman is hitting me right in my nostalgia and weakness. I know we can't 'Fix Her' but god I hope there's some amicable way we can be with her.

PLEASE

Jul 29, 2017
On the Steam version, during the deity selection screen, after you select Morrigan. There's a typo "sovreignty" should be "sovereignty". I haven't played through the entirety of the first episode yet but I didn't see any other typos thus far. Didn't check the community discussion to see if it was already posted, sorry if it was. Supposed words of wisdom I was given by my English teachers through the years was to avoid the use of get, got, getting, gotten, and like. I don't want to suggest that as being gospel considering they never published anything, but replacing the usage of those words with more acute terms is a habit I formed and would be glad if that turned out useful for someone who already writes quite well.

I was planning to comment after I read the New Years Post, but never ended up posting it. Essentially I'd just like to say that I enjoyed the optimism you appeared to display for the future. Obviously now that the first episode has released on Steam, I hope that outlook will be allowed to flourish further. As previous comments mentioned I also missed a notification for the game release on Steam, hopefully commenting activity here might assist people learning it's out. I'll be sure to add a review once I've completed the release. Aside from "cocaine fairies", no one particularly knows what the future holds, but my personal best wishes go out to you and yours SR.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There is a lot of lore already, hanging around in suspended animation all over the places we get to visit. There is truth to the belief that this game has some sort of a coherent story thread, not just one constant stream of countless perilous situations, those from which our MC magically happens to skid out of unscathed and absolutely unmoved into one direction or the other. We are not quite closer to solve the intrigues that have glued the MC to this time and place where the game takes place.
But what did she have to gain by doing that? Why bring Caleb there if it's just to kill him? She might know about the entity, she might not. A friend had a theory that Marie is possessed by the mirror-part of herself, maybe that's what the fabled ash ritual (or whatever it's called) was about?
We already know directly from the dean who tried to kill MC right after he went back in there to spar with her, knowing full well he was about to get screwed that the whole scene exists out of time and space, like Harry Potter places where wizards collude for the good or bad of their ilk - as a prison for all kinds of gifted individuals adept enough to keep that whoring entity that almost mind melted MC in this season finale complacent enough not to spill herself into our world.
I can imagine the MC wasting away with regret if he doesn't get to solve the mystery on that ending
MC is cannon fodder for the Dean to feed to that nude man eater goddess who alredy fkked MC countless times in his dreams and was this close to copulating with him factually, when the mother of the hunt goddess Lilith took MC for her acolite.

MC kind of knows by now - directly that the place is a prison for everybody, a feeding ground for vampires and other demons to come and kill and devour anyone they want - this is buffet for the monsters of this world so they do not seep further in our world.

MC was conscripted to the fold because of his power - Marie, right off the bat she is the one who ships MC as this Invictus power level wizard to both Saber and Invictus - she did just do well on her promise to deliver him to the battle field with Invictus.

Trouble is - MC does not see himself the monster Marie knows him to be - precisely as many unassuming heroes in many visual dramas just rise to the occasion when that occasion arises itself, which we all know does not happen randomly, there are others who make haste in putting together the right mise-en-place for the gran scenes to occur.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
I'm thrilled to hear that! Though I also suspect that Chloe's ending will leave things unresolved and not lead into the next installment? I can imagine the MC wasting away with regret if he doesn't get to solve the mystery on that ending :ROFLMAO:
On the other hand, it's possible that the main ending also has a time skip of 10 years, or that the college is in some kind of stasis. (Potentially even making it so the same day/week repeats, which would allow players to seamlessly hook up with their LI again and continue their path.)
I think it would interesting if you expand the game universe in the next game. Its quite interesting world building
I'm not sure there's gonna be a next game. Working on it alongside my day job is very taxing. I'm determined to finish Zero End no matter what, but I'm not sure I'll be able to continue beyond that. But even if I made a sequel, it wouldn't feature the main character from Zero End; his story will be wrapped up here.

try not to judge me brother but is it wrong that I want an ending with Swan Song

which is kind of confusing because I guess I have to be a villain to end up with her

but it's not my fault that she's the meanest and toughest girl in the entire game

and that's my type I like them crazy and she doesn't instantly like the MC you have to prove yourself
I guess Stolen_rose never had in mind that one of his villains would be more popular and cherished than some of the main love interests :ROFLMAO:.
Well, I made her look like Jeanette, so that's on me. I figured she'd be popular, but yeah, I wasn't expecting just how popular she'd be. Can't say a lot about her story, but I can link that's pretty close to what their dynamic is.

On the Steam version, during the deity selection screen, after you select Morrigan. There's a typo "sovreignty" should be "sovereignty". I haven't played through the entirety of the first episode yet but I didn't see any other typos thus far. Didn't check the community discussion to see if it was already posted, sorry if it was. Supposed words of wisdom I was given by my English teachers through the years was to avoid the use of get, got, getting, gotten, and like. I don't want to suggest that as being gospel considering they never published anything, but replacing the usage of those words with more acute terms is a habit I formed and would be glad if that turned out useful for someone who already writes quite well.

I was planning to comment after I read the New Years Post, but never ended up posting it. Essentially I'd just like to say that I enjoyed the optimism you appeared to display for the future. Obviously now that the first episode has released on Steam, I hope that outlook will be allowed to flourish further. As previous comments mentioned I also missed a notification for the game release on Steam, hopefully commenting activity here might assist people learning it's out. I'll be sure to add a review once I've completed the release. Aside from "cocaine fairies", no one particularly knows what the future holds, but my personal best wishes go out to you and yours SR.
Thanks a lot for the typo alert and kind words.
And yeah, the advice is good. Usually, you want to find the most specific and evocative words possible so you can convey as much as possible in as few words as possible (e.g. go to the restroom vs hurry to the restroom). I say usually because that mostly doesn't apply to dialogue, where you're more looking to make it sound natural and for the character to have a distinct voice.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'm not sure there's gonna be a next game. Working on it alongside my day job is very taxing. I'm determined to finish Zero End no matter what, but I'm not sure I'll be able to continue beyond that. But even if I made a sequel, it wouldn't feature the main character from Zero End; his story will be wrapped up here.

Well, I made her look like Jeanette, so that's on me. I figured she'd be popular, but yeah, I wasn't expecting just how popular she'd be. Can't say a lot about her story, but I can link that's pretty close to what their dynamic is.

And yeah, the advice is good. Usually, you want to find the most specific and evocative words possible so you can convey as much as possible in as few words as possible (e.g. go to the restroom vs hurry to the restroom). I say usually because that mostly doesn't apply to dialogue, where you're more looking to make it sound natural and for the character to have a distinct voice.
take it easy!

this game is so good. just go at it slowly and i hope more people would subscribe or buy the steam version

Reactions: EndlessNights

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
This might just be semantics, with "game" meaning chapter 2. At least from the gallery I suspect there will be 4 chapters?

Despite a few (subjective) criticisms I have, I think your game is leagues ahead compared to many AVN. I hope you're successful with it, and, if you'd like to, turn it into your main source of income.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
This might just be semantics, with "game" meaning chapter 2. At least from the gallery I suspect there will be 4 chapters?

Despite a few (subjective) criticisms I have, I think your game is leagues ahead compared to many AVN. I hope you're successful with it, and, if you'd like to, turn it into your main source of income.
Ohh, ok, I get what you meant. Then no, Chloe's route does not progress into Chapter 2. There will be an epilogue wrapping up her path though. And yeah, four chapters total in the full game.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

i Hope you will continue, your story are well written which is rare. It fine it the sequel wont have same cast, cameos will do.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's from the old UI. When I started, I planned for 5 chapters, but I trimmed the fluff out of the outline and decided that 4 would flow better.

This is what the new UI looks like:

false999

Nov 15, 2021
Some fan sigs for "Zero End":

Keira - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,81 MB

View attachment 2351482

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2374876_ZEsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Rayne - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,89 MB

View attachment 2351483

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2374877_ZEsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Victoria - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB

View attachment 2351484

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2374878_ZEsiG3.gif

Alice - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,76 MB

View attachment 2351485

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2374879_ZEsiG4.gif

Selina - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,8 MB

View attachment 2351486

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2374880_ZEsiG5.gif

Swansong - Fan-Signature *
[* as requested by Subnero ]
300 x 124 px / 0,75 MB

View attachment 2995539

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3019152_ZEsiG6.gif

So y'all: don't hesitate to use (up to two of) these sigs in your signature.
You'd support the further development of this quite thrilling game a bit as well...​
Hope you'll ENJOY! :cool:
___________________________________________________________________________________
Stolen_rose, thanks for your game & good luck with the further development! Cheers!
Hey...
First of all, great game Dev... bangin' music and a beginning that's easily drawing me in into the setting and enjoying the plot.

Anyway, I'm new to the game, hence why I said "beginning" and not "the current story", and I want to ask Gorse if there could be a fan sign of that upside down entity.

I know, it sounds weird, since fan signs usually are showing the girls that we like in the game.

But, that entity seemed unique in a way. Kinda feel like 'Stabby Mike' from Once Upon a Lifetime, but with a unique model.

And Dev, I want to ask if there'll be any of the gals getting possessed in your plans... hoping there'll be one moment of that with the paranormal tag.

Lastly, happy to hear about this... Cheers

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
First thing is first: did you actually play the game?
Because there is no ”upside down entity”.
Because the game tells us and MC identifies exactly what it is - It is a low ranking vampire who actually directly asks MC for his blood- namely he wants a bite outta him and then he would be on his way. There is no mistery or whatever fabulous explanation to a crawling vampire who likes to snatch young dudes up like the Alien and snack on them - not kill them, big difference, because those vermin roam around all over the place in the open spaces at night. That is why the rules exist - so that nobody invites a vampire in - MC did the deed and had to pay the toll - but wait, plot twist: MC has a cumbersome ritual involving a chalice and a sword that transports the vampire to the depths of the void.

false999

Nov 15, 2021
Because the game tells us and MC identifies exactly what it is - It is a low ranking vampire who actually directly asks MC for his blood- namely he wants a bite outta him and then he would be on his way. There is no mistery or whatever fabulous explanation to a crawling vampire who likes to snatch young dudes up like the Alien and snack on them - not kill them, big difference, because those vermin roam around all over the place in the open spaces at night. That is why the rules exist - so that nobody invites a vampire in - MC did the deed and had to pay the toll - but wait, plot twist: MC has a cumbersome ritual involving a chalice and a sword that transports the vampire to the depths of the void.
Currently on the "Never have I been" scene, I literally started a moment ago, thanks for the heads up!

Aww... well, maybe I could expect an upside down moment from a female one but with a pretty face?

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
And Dev, I want to ask if there'll be any of the gals getting possessed in your plans... hoping there'll be one moment of that with the paranormal tag.

Lastly, happy to hear about this... Cheers
I did consider that as a potential story beat, but I'm not sure it'll make it in. If it makes sense when the time comes, then yeah.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
(...) and I want to ask Gorse if there could be a fan sign of that upside down entity.

I know, it sounds weird, since fan signs usually are showing the girls that we like in the game.

But, that entity seemed unique in a way.
Well, I'm not against uncommon fan sig requests in general per se. But since Slick Bean and Stolen_rose clarified and the fact so far that your socalled "upside down entity" appears only once in the game (and is no essential character), I'd say a fan sig feature of it wouldn't make much sense.
But if you find another essential character ingame during your playthrough who isn't featured yet and could deserve another fan sig addition, feel free to ask again.

TheeChaste

Mar 24, 2019
I'm just mad now, like why does it have to end, I was into it, like holy fuck. one of the top-tier AVNs I have ever played keep up the amazing work, love the theme, and the tension you feel after the little "visitor" you get, it goes from being a quirky College VN to WTF is going on and I'm here for it...

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm just mad now, like why does it have to end, I was into it, like holy fuck. one of the top-tier AVNs I have ever played keep up the amazing work, love the theme, and the tension you feel after the little "visitor" you get, it goes from being a quirky College VN to WTF is going on and I'm here for it...
Consider it the finale of a great series and pray management/producers doesn't cancel next season :LOL:.

4.90 star(s) 40 Votes