Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC and players are really amiss as to what actual beneffits certain gods have.
These are testament to this good game, leaving all these loose ends to entrail us for
any number of next updates to fill in the need for knowledge and investigation gnawing at MC.
That said ... some game machanics feel really obfuscated and a chore to get right:
MC is never into any god rituals or worship anywhere,
so any sudden god outta nowhere Hail Mary ( how poetic of Marie ) is out of the whole left field.
creating interactions for them
There has to be some sort of intermingled lore between MC and his guiding deity,
because whomever we choose in the start, MC will always have to save himself by becoming ...
essentially a follower of the only god who comes to his rescue.

What point is there to have a patron god if you never practice or have any contac with them?
Is MC unaware of immense power individuals?
Is MC unable to comprehend or converse with the girl Invictus sends him to?
MC even reads that his premonition dream is actually something actual worshippers of that goddess
are willing and toiling to achieve - snu snu with this goddess. Yet MC acts oblivious and insensitive to it.

MC acts all sanctimonius about all the thoughts cult worshipper have but aknowledges it was his doing
a tremendous ritual on Marie, even after he keeps calling her the more powerful and accuses her
of being the one who had performed the ritual.

These are trailing question marks plaguing the plot, MC and the players.
Not to mention after MC pulled the stunt in the dean office for a life line,
him going totally exposed just becasue of his investigation knack raises more questions.

What point was it to have all those protection jewels if all MC is doing is retort and intimidation?

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
MC is never into any god rituals or worship anywhere,
so any sudden god outta nowhere Hail Mary ( how poetic of Marie ) is out of the whole left field.

There has to be some sort of intermingled lore between MC and his guiding deity,
because whomever we choose in the start, MC will always have to save himself by becoming ...
essentially a follower of the only god who comes to his rescue.
A moment of worship for each deity is planned for the next release. You'll understand why it only happens now once you see the scene. And he doesn't become a follower of Lilith, he enters a contract.

What point is there to have a patron god if you never practice or have any contac with them?
Is MC unaware of immense power individuals?
Is MC unable to comprehend or converse with the girl Invictus sends him to?
MC even reads that his premonition dream is actually something actual worshippers of that goddess
are willing and toiling to achieve - snu snu with this goddess. Yet MC acts oblivious and insensitive to it.
I thought it was obvious, but that entity is a corrupting influence and it drives people mad.

MC acts all sanctimonius about all the thoughts cult worshipper have but aknowledges it was his doing
a tremendous ritual on Marie, even after he keeps calling her the more powerful and accuses her
of being the one who had performed the ritual.

What point was it to have all those protection jewels if all MC is doing is retort and intimidation?
It was Marie who performed the Ceremony of Ash.
He was just acting as a distraction.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1696935969266.png
We got this entity already snu snu on MC in his dream .. and in her dream also, so she said ...
Then we got this goddess talking like stealing MC from the corrupting entity ...
Feels liek such a childish play between girls fighting over boys ... very well done considering MC state.
1696936223561.png

Too late, nightingale dark and broody ... Marie was there first ... she just did it again tonight.

1696936293503.png

MC: Gee, thanks fer sending me to the dark humping enitty of my revelation.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Nov 11, 2021
Windwos smartscreen is saying this game is a virus...
Why a ren'py game is being detected?
Brother I'm having the same problem. Mixdrop, Gofile and Mega all didn't work.

Edit: I opened the GoFile and it worked but I moved the game to another drive. My apologies and it is working fine. Hints of Constantine, Harry Dresden of The Dresden Files (minus Bob the talking skull). The complexity of the story is giving the characters depth and evolution.

Last edited:

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
So I played some routes of latest update, not all of them, but some of them. My question is, will there be continuation of "hard" endings meaning the ones where you decide to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both seem to be open-ended at this point.

I really like this story, also the fact that this is not a harem game. Big plus for me. Still I feel like there is a lot of things left in void I guess at this point. It seems like the game follow its own internal rules which is good, but there aren´t enough of explanations for the player to truly understand what is going on.
For instance - what is ceremony of ash ? I can guess that its some sort of "soul" separating ritual, but its not directly explained anywhere.
We have zero idea if the chosen gods at the start will affect anything, and if they do, is only a stat impact or does it have narrative implications ?
In my eyes this is absolutely A tier, so hopefully dev will get the steam release out sooner than later(given the remark its not really that sucessful on patreon) as this is potentially a banger in making and I would regret to not see this completed.

papadema

Feb 9, 2021
hi everyone, im stck in the stars puzzle . How i can solve it? please

must die unheard in dim...
i dont understand, english isnt my native lenguage please help
i dont catch the quote

Last edited:
Reactions: alltreck
Sep 3, 2020
Don't worry about it, that's my problem to deal with. I'm just glad for the people who are enjoying the game and I hope I can make something special for everyone who likes it. Whether or not I continue making AVNs is a problem for 3 years from now.
now that's one great update and.. I can't wait until I see Swan Song again
:cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
hi everyone, im stck in the stars puzzle . How i can solve it? please

must die unheard in dim...
i dont understand, english isnt my native lenguage please help
i dont catch the quote
The answer is Carcosa, just type in that word.

4.90 star(s) 56 Votes