Mar 29, 2023
We have zero idea if the chosen gods at the start will affect anything, and if they do, is only a stat impact or does it have narrative implications ?
Yes the gods do have (little) influence on interactions. For example Thoth (god of magic and knowledge) reacts in interactions that have to do with intelligence. Astarte (goddess of war) reacts in fight scene's etc. But imo, it is more flavor than major narrative impact though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 29, 2017
From what's currently present you've made a cool story, you seem to have a really solid grasp on various supernatural or spiritual literature and what I perceived to be an appreciation for the genre showed. Personally, I never expected to have to open up The King In Yellow for a game on here. All of your characters are unique so far and none to a degree they came off unlikeable, you've handled them all well. I thought initially I would find the main character blase but through the self deprecation, doubt, kindness and the humility that is written, any misgivings I had were lost almost immediately. He really comes off as a unique and human character, certainly building a world worth exploring. The ability to choose a patron god is a pretty interesting option, and I was glad to see a Celtic deity in there. I can't speak to the efficacy of the other choices but Morrigan was well suited to the story whenever she showed up. It appeared weird that you have a patron god but seemed to be calling on a very different individual than them. Is that intentional ambiguity the reason why none of the god options were the head of their pantheons, or was it meant to represent the Abrahamic individual as being situated at the top?

Reactions: Hungover00

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
So I played some routes of latest update, not all of them, but some of them. My question is, will there be continuation of "hard" endings meaning the ones where you decide to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both seem to be open-ended at this point.
For instance - what is ceremony of ash ? I can guess that its some sort of "soul" separating ritual, but its not directly explained anywhere.
The complete information about the Ceremony of Ash is left intentionally vague. It will be revealed in time.
Yes, all endings will be expanded upon when the story ends.

(given the remark its not really that sucessful on patreon)
It's not popular on Steam either.

It appeared weird that you have a patron god but seemed to be calling on a very different individual than them. Is that intentional ambiguity the reason why none of the god options were the head of their pantheons, or was it meant to represent the Abrahamic individual as being situated at the top?
Not exactly. The Divine, the Source, is situated at the top. The Abrahamic god (particularly the Christian variant) is more suited to exorcism as Christians (in earlier times, at least) focused on it way more than others, but it's more "the right tool for the job" than anything else. Caleb can call upon any deity from any pantheon. The patron deity is the one whom the character has a deeper connection with, more than just a work relationship.

Last edited:

stikerfrost

Mar 17, 2019
i couldnt get the option for kerias or raynes last scene before the infiltration, does anyone know what causes it to be available?

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Is their any way to edit stats? in console?
like adding more persuasion or other stats?
for example adding more persuasion to do the speech in auditorium as it's required to have minimum 13 persuasion?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So, I finally got around to trying this. A friend suggested I try it out and so here I am. I read the overview and saw that it's influences are closely related to what I like. I'm a huge World of Darkness(mostly Vampire) and Vertigo fan(Sandman, Lucifer, Books of Magic and of course Hellblazer) so I knew that I would enjoy it.

I have to say, after playing, it was pretty great. From the music, lore and the entire atmosphere. It's been a minute since I've played a new game that truly held my attention beyond just sex. For those that already know me, you already know who my favorite is. For those that don't, it's Swansong. On one hand, she tried to brainwash and kill me. On the other hand, she's a vampire and those scenes were hot.

Anyway, the game is pretty great. I chose Morrigan as my patron. I'm curious if you chose something else, would different scenes activate like with his eyes turning greyish white at the bar. I'll have to find out. I also noticed some references like the "Disciples of the Endless". The first thing that came to my mind was The Endless from The Sandman. There's also Swansong herself being basically Jeanette, visually, from VTMB.

I would like to go much further into it but this game will definitely require multiple playthroughs. Everything is still pretty fresh in my head and I'm digesting all of the info. Before I go. I will say that the puzzle bits were a bit much. It didn't bother me too much and I did enjoy looking into it, but it felt like it expects everyone to know of it when that's not the case. That said, I did "learn" it and found it cool so I suppose it was fine in the end. At least for me.

I'll be trying out a few more builds and scenes. I definitely missed some stuff. I was rejecting interactions like crazy until I pounded Swansong. Shit, that scene made me want to change my signature. I see there's some in the first post so I'll get on that in a bit. Hopefully there's a Swansong one. Bye, for now.

Erebus1

Dec 6, 2018
Anyway, the game is pretty great. I chose Morrigan as my patron. I'm curious if you chose something else, would different scenes activate like with his eyes turning greyish white at the bar. I'll have to find out. I also noticed some references like the "Disciples of the Endless". The first thing that came to my mind was The Endless from The Sandman. There's also Swansong herself being basically Jeanette, visually, from VTMB.
Speaking of WoD: Plus the Wraith the Oblivion references that Brianna is talking about.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
Apr 27, 2023
Very very good on story/dialogues etc. part, and renders are great.

Rather missing on H-scenes part considering the amount of plot and length of story already present.

Being able to select all kinds of stats and patrons feels RPG-ish, however, the MC seems to be rather a preset person. You are not really choosing what/how to do, you're playing a person with a distinct, unknown past and preselected range of choices driven by his personality.

The mansion part seems to be botched a bit, as I am also one of those who is by now not able to progress anywhere further inside.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I love this game,
Doesnt have harem but i am happy not all the chicks are lesbians n cucking mc
Although one LI is bi, the other a slut, and the last one lunatic , only serena is somewhat normal.
I somehow got 110% information in the freeroam section not sure if that was supposed to happen.
Wonder when the next update is coming...hopefully soon.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
Not exactly. The Divine, the Source, is situated at the top. The Abrahamic god (particularly the Christian variant) is more suited to exorcism as Christians (in earlier times, at least) focused on it way more than others, but it's more "the right tool for the job" than anything else. Caleb can call upon any deity from any pantheon. The patron deity is the one whom the character has a deeper connection with, more than just a work relationship.
I went back to look and you'd actually presented this information within the story, it was a failing on my part, especially just not knowing the first name invoked during the mirror scene. It's nice to see you've really thought through the intricacies of weaving multiple mythos and where they sit in relation to each other. Thank you for clearing my confusion up regardless. I hope with time the outlook can become more optimistic so you're allowed to fully utilise your breadth of knowledge. I've learned a fair few interesting tidbits already, and your knack for storytelling should draw people in once they see it.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I think it would maybe have been story immersive for the various rituals the MC can use to have their wordings changed to fit more the deity that was selected as his patron, because so far it feels that out of the bonus in stat, the patron deity choice impact nothing in the MC dialogues and story progression.

4.90 star(s) 56 Votes