Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

DEC 8, 2021 AT 10:05 AM

16 Years Later! Episode 5.3! WINDOWS/LINUX+Walkthrough Mod

Animations!
Hi my Dear Friends!
I made the first animation of the game. (The quality is not yet 100%. This was a relatively quick render, about 45 min. but I want to spend at least 2 hours/sec rendering the animations.)
I share this with you to show you what to expect in the future.
I plan to finish the animations for the "sex" scenes in the game so far by 23 December. I will then share this with my patrons as a Christmas present. :)
Download below (Put it on repeat!):
Have a nice day!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yea the post even says its for the old version so a little reading would have saved you from messing up the files.

Reactions: imzahai

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for the update. Played both ways. And I really like that there is such a possibility and they really differ in both the plot and the content.
It's just a pity that there is very little content in the game, count it and there is none at all. But I still hope that we will see him soon.
At the first installation, the old mod limited the game to version 4. I had to reinstall it to open the new content. So I do not advise you to rush to install it.

Reactions: Ceesko

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Eh, where have you been before ?? ))

• Haha
Reactions: RPDL

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
shows wrong version when i goto download it shows ep 4
So you facepalm me when I try to help you? Well, that's mature......

I downloaded version 0.5.3 through the Mega link several hours ago but shure behave like a 12 year old, to ignore you go...

• Angry
Reactions: Jeancul

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode". This mod gives you the "Game Mode" menu choices, if you want to see them or choose them. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc.

Current version is v1.2 - Please use this one instead of v1.0 or v1.1 - Just drop the new mod in place, the .rpyc files should get regenerated automatically.

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2
Please, can you update to : 16 Years Later! - version 0.5.3

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Dev - in next update (IDK if anyone mentioned this yet) might want to fix the transparency around the characters. Multiple shots show a grey edge where the image ends for that sprite. I suggest opening every image and erasing the edges of the transparent areas.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: fz and Jeancul

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm kinda lukewarm and short update, i'd score it a semi. Felicia in the pink pants was something to behold though (y) ;)

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes