TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I have been playing the game using the WT mod and was wondering what the pink-colored choices mean?

The green I imagine is for being friendly, and the red for being rude. I am guessing that the pink color is the more erotic choice but I am wondering how it is different from the green choices since both seem to gain the character points.

There is one choice in particular that confuses me if that is the case in the conversation where you talk to Vanessa after Felica and Hanna get back from their run. I get what the green and red ones mean but the third one is marked pink even though no points get added or taken away??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I usually put them in to indicate an alternate choice, one that doesn't have any penalty (or is "no change" as shown). It can also lead to alternate dialog which also doesn't change any LI's scores.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
Episode 8

Hi my Dear Friends!

Thank you all for your support!

Unfortunately, work on Episode 8 is moving even slower than expected. I am trying as hard as I can but personal problems are slowing down the completion of the new update.

I ask for your patience. I also need to fix some of the previous episodes of the game, because I made some minor mistakes. I want to make a great and meaningful 8th episode.

I'm making the game alone so it's not easy for me.

Thanks for understanding, I will not disappoint you with episode 8.

Have a nice day!

Preview1(1).png Preview3.png Preview2.png prewiev.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Episode 8

Hi my Dear Friends!

Thank you all for your support!

Unfortunately, work on Episode 8 is moving even slower than expected. I am trying as hard as I can but personal problems are slowing down the completion of the new update.

I ask for your patience. I also need to fix some of the previous episodes of the game, because I made some minor mistakes. I want to make a great and meaningful 8th episode.

I'm making the game alone so it's not easy for me.

Thanks for understanding, I will not disappoint you with episode 8.

Have a nice day!

View attachment 1928899 View attachment 1928900 View attachment 1928901 View attachment 1928902
Thank you for the update. I hope that your problems get better soon!

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
No Harem tag, but I've seen it mentioned a couple times, is it possible to romance everyone or will relationships fail because others succeed?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Good god, my heart is bleeding, but not for the reasons you might expect. I checked out the different modes and pathes (game mode, story mode with rude and romantic MC) and I was unable to tab through the equivalent dialogue. This means every single path has it's dialogue fully separated from the others... Just imagining the amount of duplicate code (or dialogue) hurts so bad!!!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
day07romancescript line 38:
There is no opening italic to go with the closing one and giving a error.
error in both IP and IP + WT files.
OK, the IP-only file has the correct code on line 38 with the opening italic tag. Redownload my ipatch-only v4.4

But you're right, the combined mod has that error. I've fixed that and updated the Combined patch to v4.2. Download it again?

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes