Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Episode 8

Hi my Dear Friends!

Thank you all for your support!

Unfortunately, work on Episode 8 is moving even slower than expected. I am trying as hard as I can but personal problems are slowing down the completion of the new update.

I ask for your patience. I also need to fix some of the previous episodes of the game, because I made some minor mistakes. I want to make a great and meaningful 8th episode.

I'm making the game alone so it's not easy for me.

Thanks for understanding, I will not disappoint you with episode 8.

Have a nice day!

View attachment 1928899 View attachment 1928900 View attachment 1928901 View attachment 1928902
Sad . Hope that when dev lost some 10's of suporters , he stop being such snailwith or without reazon , becuase HIS first 3 - 4 updates were fast , now he is going half year .. each nice nice

Reactions: sekilevon

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Hi my Dear Friends!
I want to make a substantial and long sequel to the game.
I know you're all looking forward to the sequel to this game.
Unfortunately, due to personal problems, the development of the game has been very slow.
The game will be developed at a faster pace soon.
In the meantime, please be patient, as my health is not entirely good.
I think of you every day who persistently support me, but this is a very difficult time for me.
Specifically, I have family and health problems.
The few hours a day that I can spend on developing the game are mainly spent writing lately, because I have to make changes in both routes.
I hope you will understand this and be patient.
Have a nice day!
Wetdreamwalker.

StarFayek

Aug 16, 2018
I'm getting errors during the second sex scene with petra. Minigames are on and was no problem up until now. I also got a lot of errors during the park bench dudes confrontation. I redownloaded everything but the errors still persist. Can anyone help me with this. Theres a lot of errors so I'm not sure what to screenshot.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
After ending this release i had that abig urge to play further, but sadly there was onyl credits :D Story and setting of action is well chosen, model are fine and i really like all the girls that we see on screen. Brad is a trash who need to be taken down. I've had a fun playing this game and i hope to see more in near future. Best regards:)

Emoon

May 4, 2017
This the privilege of being a freelancer. You can take as many brakes as you want. It's the dream and final form of every programmer.
That doesn't line up with reality buddy. I worked for 6 years as freelance 3D environment artist before i settle my ass in a "small" AA team. I was neck deep in contracts almost all the time just to make ends meet, my health was on a downward spiral, i drifted away from friends and family and i didn't had the opportunity to take a few days off. It was hell, but i thought that's what comes with the "privilege" to do what you love for a living.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of developers set themself up for failure by underestimating what they get themself into and with unrealistic expectations, especially when it comes to the adult genre. But thinking that you can take a break or have a certain privilege over "regular" 9 to 5 jobs is false. I'd even go as far and say it's worse, since the existential threat that comes with it is a nasty bitch that chews on you. Only a handful of people are lucky enough to power through into a save financial position.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
That doesn't line up with reality buddy. I worked for 6 years as freelance 3D environment artist before i settle my ass in a "small" AA team. I was neck deep in contracts almost all the time just to make ends meet, my health was on a downward spiral, i drifted away from friends and family and i didn't had the opportunity to take a few days off. It was hell, but i thought that's what comes with the "privilege" to do what you love for a living.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of developers set themself up for failure by underestimating what they get themself into and with unrealistic expectations, especially when it comes to the adult genre. But thinking that you can take a break or have a certain privilege over "regular" 9 to 5 jobs is false. I'd even go as far and say it's worse, since the existential threat that comes with it is a nasty bitch that chews on you. Only a handful of people are lucky enough to power through into a save financial position.
Just because you didn't have a good time as a freelancer doesn't mean that no one can. For most people brave enough to try it freelancing is great.

Sep 21, 2017
16 Years Later! [Ep.7.1 Extra] [Wetdreamwalker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: ~ 1 GB / 260 MB - SixteenYearsLater-Ep7.1extra-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 971 MB / 226 MB - SixteenYearsLater-Ep7.1extra-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12v4 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
dead links?

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes