ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
0_5_9.png

Overview:
You were thrown into a dimensional rift and have no idea what to do. Nevertheless, other castaways from different realities join you one by one in order to form an everlasting bond of trust, friendship and physical intimacy.

Beautiful girls from various fantasy dimensions take care of you during the day, and then you go off exploring rift oddities through the night. And you can bake cakes with a succubus, wrestle with a giant voluptuous pirate captain, study magic with a young girl acolyte, and then do some extracurricular activities with them, too.
Fall in love with the girls, fall in bed with them, and fall into the different rifts every night!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-02-17
Developer: Zanith - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5r1
Language: English
Other Games: Date with Rae
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Animation samples:
We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Official Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Android
Launcher
: - - - -
Compressed Pack: - - - - -
Hi-Res Pack: - - - -

Update Only (v0.7.4a1 -> v0.7.5r1)
Win HQ
: - - - -
Win Compressed: - - - -

Extras: FAN SIG - SCENE GUIDE - HIDDEN IMAGES GUIDE - WALKTHROUGH FOR HALLOWEEN EVENT - Gallery Unlocker* -
Bonus Codes - SAVES

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

11.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 07.png 08.png 12.png 09.png 10.png rae_2.png rae_naomi.png cait.png 13.png all.png rae.png naomi.png

Last edited:

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
@ZanithOne Why do you write into your changelog that there are animated scenes in your game, while not writing them into the thread (below the thread title)? Ppl, I myself included, use that most of the time to filter games.
I'm a bit lost, could you explain where exactly should I add this? In the overview section? I've added 'Animated' tag to genres, thought that was the protocol.

MC's penis is made of caramel i think....
also..this is quite interesting...AND..i can get her to call me Daddy..so..win win? :p
I guess I should work a bit more on making thinks look wet :D

edit: sneaky insert of a sig I want to use

Last edited:
May 14, 2018
Is there a way to actually pass the dream sequence with the Relax / Concentrate on Rae / Shrug the World off thing, or are you destined to fail either by panic or rae disappearing? Been sitting here for a while now and just can't seem to get a good end (The first one, in case there's more than one)

Reactions: bigmen

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is there a way to actually pass the dream sequence with the Relax / Concentrate on Rae / Shrug the World off thing, or are you destined to fail either by panic or rae disappearing? Been sitting here for a while now and just can't seem to get a good end (The first one, in case there's more than one)
There is a fair bit of RNG in that sequence, I will try to dial it down in the future sequences, or at least provide more cues on what goes on.

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Looks really promising. Will try to support you on your P in a few days!
And those hints you want to provide in the future (for the DS scenes) would be really nice.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* What do you know, an actual game, made by someone who speaks English. Next thing you know we'll have flying pigs and sno-cones in hell.

* I've never liked option buttons where there's a single option. Why not just play it out in the dialogue?

* 'Grap here head and go to town'?

* I'm assuming 'cracks', not 'craks'.

* It would be nice if there was a quick jump menu to take you to locations you've been before

* This dream puzzle is starting to get annoying, but not in a bad way.

* 'Voices divolve into a cacophony'

Okay, I couldn't get through the dream sequence, but that's okay. Outside of some minor quibbles and typos, I think this is quite good, and I'll be very interested in seeing more.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes