4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Thats true way better than monthly patreon
u can do wat i do to top up credit wich is to patreon him (pay) and ten cancel imedatlee. i have the same patron for until the sam day of next month. wen he alaws buy credits direct, it mite be more expensif or same price since he menshun erlee on patron that patroeons get better price deel for credits. for chatre 13, it will cost 200 credit 100 each but i wont use my credits for a repeet seens any more after erlee being disapointed in erlee chaptres & will onlee pay for new seens & onlee new seens with caracters i like & onlee sex seens no bj or hj onlee seens.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
is the brigite & threesum pay difrent from the old date with brigit #4? at cost of 100 each i think it is moslee same thing so not wiling to spend my limted credits

Alzaro

May 10, 2022
How many principal scenes are there? Thinking of just getting the points if theres more than a hj scene

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
How do we get to have sex backstage in strip club thanks
With bridgette? If i remember correctly you just need to make her drunk meter pretty high, but not too high tho because she will going home early if you do that in previous chapter, later on when the waitress take you to the backstage you just keep her naked and ask for a bj.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
How do we get to have sex backstage in strip club thanks
if u are taking abut brigite root, u need to order drinks so pink pussy watress will spill drink on brigite so u & her go bakstage. wen picking close for brigite dont pick the slut one and wen brigite meter is at 5, tell her u prfer her nakd and the she will ask to eat pusy & ten it will turn into sex bakstage. brigite will want u to cum on hr face but dont do it since curtan will go up and she will be cot & embarasd. it will ten be dificult to get her to invite to her aprtment. if u are taking abut brigite & didi root, it isnt possbel. if solo root, u just need the cash & credits to have sex with strippers. i dont no wat hapens with stripers since i dint waste credits on stripers.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes