• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

damnbrooo

Nov 19, 2017
That is an issue with your browser. It happens when you use Chrome, because Chrome doesn't save cookies, generated from the harddrive. I use Firefox to play this game.
well i already have firefox , i'll try the game on it , and thanks for help :)

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
i know , i mean how can i get it ? , or the dev didn't create it?
Just wait until its released.
Usually Vdategames need at least 1 or 2 months to be released, so I'd say probably around late January, but that is only a guess.

damnbrooo

Nov 19, 2017
Just wait until its released.
Usually Vdategames need at least 1 or 2 months to be released, so I'd say probably around late January, but that is only a guess.
ok , thanks for all the help , and sorry for my many questions , i was just confused from what's happening in the game ';D

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Anyone managed to get more than 2 date locations or bring Bridgette back home ?
There's has to be a way since you can see it in the files, I tried almost everything, still can't find it smh
Never mind dude it was so not worth it holy smokes

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
guys part 4 is available one the site, but im not a member :( , please someone upload it or give me member account

Gotta love it when people register just to ask for an account for a paysite and they're not even right about what they're looking for.

Reactions: ReaperDay

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
The game doesn't save cookies on Chrome and it freezes on Firefox.
It shouldnt freeze (whatever that means) on Firefox, it should work just fine.
Which version of Firefox are you on? What add-ons are you using?

I would highly recommend downloading a portable version of Firefox (preferably a different version number than what you use now) and giving it a try. Portable versions need no installation, and wont interfere with your current Firefox that you've got installed.
It is known that some add-ons prevent games like this one that rely on cookies from functioning correctly, so that is something to consider.

Spongeworthy

Jan 11, 2018
I just don't understand why this series is pushing Bridgette as the main interest, she is undoubtedly one of the least attractive characters.
I KNOW!!!!!!
Ive thought that from the very start, ive wanted so badly for him to cut out Bridgette and do stuff for DIDI... not only is she top but seriously not one hint of a scene with her??

Reactions: BillyKidd

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
I KNOW!!!!!!
Ive thought that from the very start, ive wanted so badly for him to cut out Bridgette and do stuff for DIDI... not only is she top but seriously not one hint of a scene with her??
What do you mean "not one hint"? Day 2 she literally gives you a handjob. Day 3 you get drinks with her and Bridgette and they suggest rewarding you for helping them. Day 4 her and Bridgette both put their hands on your thighs right by your crotch.

It wouldn't surprise me if we see some Didi action during this Bridgette date, and it's pretty much a given there will be action with her in Day 5.

Reactions: stal1234

Spongeworthy

Jan 11, 2018
What do you mean "not one hint"? Day 2 she literally gives you a handjob. Day 3 you get drinks with her and Bridgette and they suggest rewarding you for helping them. Day 4 her and Bridgette both put their hands on your thighs right by your crotch.

It wouldn't surprise me if we see some Didi action during this Bridgette date, and it's pretty much a given there will be action with her in Day 5.
Lol your absolutely right! In my defense its been a long time since I completed series and I'm on no sleep. I guess I was just trying to make the point that if anyone should get her own game it should be DIDI, that I was confused on why bridg took a large amount of the story throughout and ended up getting her own game. That being said having slept, that was an exaggeration on my part :(.

and overall I'm not trying to complain I mean id skip this one if it was really as big of a deal as ive made it out.

apologies
Sponge

P.S.
Have you our anyone else finished this episode yet?
How many different paths have been found so far?

Spongeworthy

Jan 11, 2018
One last question for the group, I'm new to downloading these games I usually played them online as I did not have a adequate laptop in which to download.... Which browser seems to do best with this method?

and if anyone knows of a guide/ tutorial that shows or explains how to interact and decrypt the source code data while playing please let me know!

thanks

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes