Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
Well, don't I feel stupid now. >.<
Yeah, heart icon, I flat missed that it had all those clues in it. Never mind me, lol.
Considering you were completely open in your post to the possibility you were missing something and it wasn't automatically the game's fault, I'd say you came out pretty well. If only more people took that approach.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I am not sure about rules but I am yet to see a download that wasn't the publicly available version of a game. At least on the games I follow here.
My whole watched list is full of titles which get released here earlier than public release. A number of the games do not have their devs as a member here & a number do not even have free public releases.
A large portion of the content available here, is pirated. This very much is a pirate site.
The fact that a number of devs do choose to have accounts here & engage with their fans, doesn't make it something which is generically applied.
As said, I don't agree with what he said or how he said it. But you just came off as frankly dismissive and rude in reply. And I've
The reason he became dismissive in his reply, is because the complaint had no grounds for validity, so was not a genuine one.
It was merely an example, found in just about every thread, of entitled behaviour.
I didn't get the girl I want (despite her having the 2nd most content already!), so the game sucks, dev is milking, etc.
Blah, blah, waah.
There is zero evidence to support any accusation that the dev is milking. Quite the opposite, in fact.
People should not be accepting of these entitled, invalid complaints that are contrary to facts.
They should be dismissed as the nonsense that they are. It's the appropriate response. (y)

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
ZanithOne Great update as always, thank you for your work. Lyriel is so cute for last two update and she definetely get what she deserves.

Can I ask about something? I cant get why Lyriel keep disappering in morning after sex. As it seems to me, for a sensual sex scene like Lyriel scenes, cuddling a little bit in the morning or just a small talk between two would be better, is there a story-related reason for her behaivour?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've been thinking about that and I'm curious what metric you're using to rank them. Just eyeballing it?
I used the amount of scenes from main Gallery.
Rae has 21.
Cait has 12.
Naomi & Lyriel have 10 each.
Yona has 2. (y)

Phone Gallery:
Rae, Cait, Lyriel & Naomi have 8.
Yona has 4.

Reactions: asanoturna

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ZanithOne Great update as always, thank you for your work. Lyriel is so cute for last two update and she definetely get what she deserves.

Can I ask about something? I cant get why Lyriel keep disappering in morning after sex. As it seems to me, for a sensual sex scene like Lyriel scenes, cuddling a little bit in the morning or just a small talk between two would be better, is there a story-related reason for her behaivour?
I agree, would also have preferred a bit more intimacy.
Wonder if she was embarrassed, a little bit shy, despite her bravado?

Renart

Sep 12, 2020

Yeah, we must get that elf to cuddle with us, good thing that cuddling is part of the tags

Reactions: Real Kreten

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
So, I've been going through several days/nights in game now... and the "Feeling Green" quest is in my log... but no "dream about" for the forest or w/e has shown up yet... am I doing something wrong?

The quest log just says "wait a bit" as the hint... and it's said that for a week in game time so far. >_>

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ugh. I just looked at the scene gallery, and found that of the first 9 scenes (I'm on Day 14), I've only unlocked 4 of them. Looks like I'm going to be doing a second run through to find out what I missed the first time around.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Idk man, this feels shitty to do to devs that are active, helpfull and open in these forums. Especially when you only have to wait a week for it to become public...
Additionally isn‘t this like, the beta version or something? Why play the unfinished product when you can just wait for the dev to release the full update by himself?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I used the amount of scenes from main Gallery.
Rae has 21.
Cait has 12.
Naomi & Lyriel have 10 each.
Yona has 2. (y)

Phone Gallery:
Rae, Cait, Lyriel & Naomi have 8.
Yona has 4.
Ah, so just gallery scenes. That's one way to look at it, but only really if you restrict 'content' to mean just sex scenes. If you look at it a few different ways, you get very different results.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Ah, so just gallery scenes. That's one way to look at it, but only really if you restrict 'content' to mean just sex scenes. If you look at it a few different ways, you get very different results.
This reinforces my feeling that Rae got a bit neglected event-wise. I didn‘t expect to see Lyriel ahead with this many events though. I‘m guessing rae has this many images because she is present in a lot of events as a side character?

Reactions: zerdeca

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Wow, I cant believe Lyriel has the lead so much difference =S I think I keep forgeting old the content when a new one come

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Additionally isn‘t this like, the beta version or something? Why play the unfinished product when you can just wait for the dev to release the full update by himself?
EA is the third iteration of the update and usually goes through without much in the way of extra fixing. Still, I'm also in camp 'coulda just waited those extra 3 days', Zanith deserves it.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
This reinforces my feeling that Rae got a bit neglected event-wise. I didn‘t expect to see Lyriel ahead with this many events though. I‘m guessing rae has this many images because she is present in a lot of events as a side character?
On the other hand a lot of those events are "help her clean this place" and things like that.
Or only getting blowjobs or such things.

That said, these last few updates have given her some meaty story focus which I appreciate, because Zanith really wrote it well and I've had tons of fun reading through them.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wouldn't necessarily call it "side character" in all of those though. Sure, some may be Lyriel or Cait events because it advances their story, but Rae takes the lead in the proceedings. Just goes to show that rare data can never fully explain complicated creative things. (Still, all those lists are interesting to see).

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Feels weird that Lyriel's content just ends so abruptly without even a follow up talk of some kind.

Guess that's just the nature of a WIP game... but even a "We'll talk later" moment would have made it feel a whole lot less jagged.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's only counting images that are hers, not counting her appearances in other girls' stories or the main story. I haven't bothered to break down where the images go specifically, though that would be pretty easy to do too.

Don't think the Scene Gallery is "restricted to just sex scenes"?
There are 10 entries for Lyriel and we only just popped her cherry.
The only one that isn't some kind of sex scene is 'Scary Bubbles', where we just see her naked. The rest are one kind of sex scene or another.
btw - What are you classing as Events? As in, any specific interaction with the girl?
So like when you click on Cait in her room and you get 4 or 5 different options for progressively more intimate scenes, are these counted as Events?
The shower scene with Cait has a couple of different endings. Does this count as 1 event?
What are the 8 for Yona? I know the 2 from the Scene Gallery, plus the shower and in her room. There was one by the pool, IIRC. The 2 (I think?) telling her story of leaving her tribe. Can't think of the other?
I'm going by how they're organised into folders in the game, and looking at story events in the routes folder not the lewds in the lewds folder:
Obviously some of these events are a lot shorter than the others, so number of images is probably a better metric but Lyriel still dominates there too.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes