Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Marvellous Lunatic Hi dev, i dont see incest tag anymore and no patch.
Is it still plan?
It should be a plan.

Go to Settings / Character Config.
There, choose "Default [Taboo]". All character relations in the game will change accordingly.

Mind you that the MC's family hasn't been in the game yet since they're still in cryonis, but it is definitely planned for the future.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
got an error while seraching for a secret, here the log :
I completed the update days ago, found all the secrets and never encountered any error there.
You should go to the dev's Discord to let him know; he fixes any bugs really fast.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
got an error while seraching for a secret, here the log :
Hi, I'm already looking into it and can reproduce the error.
It's when you are in a train station in the social ring with the locations like cinema, club, ... if you click on a train and select the "Trainstation - club" as target you get an error. If you try to load the save-file from the error message you get a different error, the one that you provided.
So, this basically are two errors. I'll try to fix them asap, but not today anymore. I'll try to fix it tomorrow.

Edit: Found the bug for the train station. Will fix it tomorrow.

Marvellous Lunatic Hi dev, i dont see incest tag anymore and no patch.
Is it still plan?
There is no incest patch needed. It is in the planned tags. At the moment they are only teased. It will take a bit till it get relevant. Until then there are still two configuration included. One default and one taboo, for the character configuration and the language files.
You can already choose the taboo configuration so the characters in question are already referred to by the preferred relation/name/nickname.

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It's when you are in a train station in the social ring with the locations like cinema, club, ... if you click on a train and select the "Trainstation - club" as target you get an error
Yep it was there.. I was trying all the train stations to find the secret in the bin and I was using the "show clickable" tool in the top corner perhaps it has something to do with that...
Sorry, I forgot to give you more context earlier

Reactions: restlez

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Not sure if it's an important error but Liz is the vanilla name for the little sister in the game right? (In my game they are named Selene and Stella and Selene keep calling her Liz, while when they are together her named is displayed as Stella). I'm not sure why but it doesn't seem to use the name in the options.

Selene also mentionned someone named Ina in a dialogue, I never heard of such a name before I think 1690790651055.png 1690790815456.png

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
my game they are named Selene and Stella and Selene keep calling her Liz, while when they ar
If you expand the "Relations" tab at the bottom of each character you can configure how they relate to certain characters. There is configuration for how someone's nickname is for someone else.
1690791349637.png

Ina (Information-Network-Assistance) is the ai. The blueish hologram.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
If you expand the "Relations" tab at the bottom of each character you can configure how they relate to certain characters. There is configuration for how someone's nickname is for someone else.
View attachment 2814215

Ina (Information-Network-Assistance) is the ai. The blueish hologram.
When i expend it says Stella and Selene in my option, but in games it says Liz (ok INA is my bad ^^)

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
VN mode in the future ? sandbox is confuses me somehow
Actually it's more a VN than a sandbox game...
There are some free roam moments which, If I'm not mistaken (and please correct me if I'm wrong), only purpose are to get the secrets images
As I've been having bugs in the free roam mod, I didn't hunt for those secrets and just get to the next event each time I was in the free roam mode

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'll be honest, I dropped the game after a few mins of aimlessly clicking on rooms trying to find the correct hallway that leads to the correct chamber you are supposed to be in right from the start of the free roam things.

There are ways to implement free roam / sandbox style things and make it work and not feel like a chore and this game is not one of them. It doesnt make sense to not just continue to be a VN style other then just because the dev wants the player to click a while.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'll be honest, I dropped the game after a few mins of aimlessly clicking on rooms trying to find the correct hallway that leads to the correct chamber you are supposed to be in right from the start of the free roam things.

There are ways to implement free roam / sandbox style things and make it work and not feel like a chore and this game is not one of them. It doesnt make sense to not just continue to be a VN style other then just because the dev wants the player to click a while.
yeah at the beginning I was confused too with that, but in all honesty that was probably the worst of it. In the rest of the game there isn't any freeroam to speak of unless hunting for collectibles is your thing.

Reactions: filochard

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

I guess you've never tried using the map function of the SD which can take you directly to any location.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
VN mode in the future ? sandbox is confuses me somehow
I played with the idea to offer different play-modes but they won't be implemented till the end of act 1, if even so. As I like non-grind sandbox games, this is my priority game mode. There isn't much to it at the moment, but I explained a few times that there will be more sandbox elements in act 2. I implemented the framework for it before I started working on the first act. I like it and I wont hide it.
However, this and more can be read in the faq in op.

When i expend it says Stella and Selene in my option, but in games it says Liz (ok INA is my bad ^^)
Could you zip the whole player data folder and send it to me?
I can't reproduce this behaviour yet.

Actually it's more a VN than a sandbox game...
There are some free roam moments which, If I'm not mistaken (and please correct me if I'm wrong), only purpose are to get the secrets images
As I've been having bugs in the free roam mod, I didn't hunt for those secrets and just get to the next event each time I was in the free roam mode
You wrote bugs. Did you experience others than the one you reported?

I fixed this bug and another, but again found another one, yet unreported bug. That one is a bit more tricky to fix. So I'll have to postpone the bugfix update till tomorrow. Hopefully I have it fixed till tomorrow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Benhy and PapaPhat

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I guess you've never tried using the map function of the SD which can take you directly to any location.
I mean, you are correct I didnt use it. You shouldnt have to use the 3rd option thats inside of two other menus to have a decent playing experience when the first two are right on the screen between clicking the doors and the "quick Nav" panel on the left side. .

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
You wrote bugs. Did you experience others than the one you reported?
yeah I got another one before the one i posted here but didn't copy the log... I was thinking it was automatically logged somewhere in the game files but after I had to quit the game (the pre bug save didn't launched it was a black screen) I tried to search the log in the game files to send it here for you but couldn't find it
This bug was different but I think it's also connected to the "show clickables" option as I was in free roam looking for those secrets... I used this option a lot and after a while there was permanently not the image but like a ghost image or a reminiscence of a clickable zone from the MC suite in which I was before...
It seems weird and when I clicked on this ghost image and the game crashed
I'll try to replicate it

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I mean, you are correct I didnt use it. You shouldnt have to use the 3rd option thats inside of two other menus to have a decent playing experience when the first two are right on the screen between clicking the doors and the "quick Nav" panel on the left side. .
From basically any screen, right click > Map > select wherever you want to go. If that's too complicated, I'm afraid that speaks more about you than the playability of the game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
From basically any screen, right click > Map > select wherever you want to go. If that's too complicated, I'm afraid that speaks more about you than the playability of the game.
I never said complicated, if you want to get pissy take it elsewhere. Its cumbersome when the 2 in your face options are garbage for navigation and you have to go to the menu every time you would want to move. Its just a bad design choice in an already questionable implementation of sandbox elements.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes