Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Marvellous Lunatic How are you doing, dev? Is everything coming along nicely? :)
It's going well. A bit slower than I would like to but steadily. Basically I'm working on the last scene (lewd one) at the moment which is a bit longer as usually. And a few additional or missing images that came up in reviews are left to render, but those aren't that many. However, it's still a bit till I'm done with everything for the update.
Image count is over 700 at the moment and animations are only 2 at the moment. Had a lot of problems with trying to render animations this week. Which is especially annoying because the first animation rendered without any issues...

Here are a few preview images. Patreons have access to more and in hd :)
1685820799277.png

1685820769136.png

1685820722350.png

1685820917338.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's going well. A bit slower than I would like to but steadily. Basically I'm working on the last scene (lewd one) at the moment which is a bit longer as usually. And a few additional or missing images that came up in reviews are left to render, but those aren't that many. However, it's still a bit till I'm done with everything for the update.
Image count is over 700 at the moment and animations are only 2 at the moment. Had a lot of problems with trying to render animations this week. Which is especially annoying because the first animation rendered without any issues...

Here are a few preview images. Patreons have access to more and in hd :)
View attachment 2672753

View attachment 2672751

View attachment 2672750

View attachment 2672760
Whoa, 700 renders done already and it's not close to being complete! It'll be a pretty large update, it seems.
Thanks for your feedback. I really, really appreciate it :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just finished the last update, downloaded ages ago but totally forgot about it, hooked already.

I just love these type of games set in the future and especially in space, totally reminds me of the Chris Pratt/Jennifer Lawrence movie 'Passengers'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think the Author just released a "pre-beta" version for the new update. How is it going, bro?

Reactions: Aristos

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ALongJourney-0.7.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hey, this game should've gathered more attention due to a genuine attempt to make a coherent and immersive story, which is a rare gem in adult games.
Have done test-runs on several titles but this one, i pay close attention to.
So far have overlooked things i do not care for about it but as a whole, i do like it A LOT.
Particular care has been put into this product and it shows very well.

That in and of it's self, speaks volumes.

Reactions: restlez and Aristos
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes