Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
In the sauna

I have a problem with secrets number 8 and 9. I searched the pool for nr 9 and found nothing and I have no idea for nr 8. Can someone help?
From memory the one at the pool is one of the tiles that are at the edge of the pool.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
In the sauna

I have a problem with secrets number 8 and 9. I searched the pool for nr 9 and found nothing and I have no idea for nr 8. Can someone help?

ok ,thx but the problem is i can't access to the gym,pool,sauna and others areas,and i really don't understand why ,somebody can help? thx Marvellous Lunatic

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
How do I unlock the game gallery?Is there some kind of cheat?
There is a cheat, but it's only available in the high-tier Patreon build. It's unlikely to be shared here. A single savegame doesn't contain the unlocked gallery scenes. They are stored in the game settings file. Maybe I'll change this handling later.

okay...i think i need buy a new phone
Is your Android version really below 5?

guys there are some areas when i can't enter like pool,gym is normal or im missing something? thx
This was a bug that should be fixed in version 0.6.4. Are you perhaps on a lower build version?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
There is a cheat, but it's only available in the high-tier Patreon build. It's unlikely to be shared here. A single savegame doesn't contain the unlocked gallery scenes. They are stored in the game settings file. Maybe I'll change this handling later.

Is your Android version really below 5?

This was a bug that should be fixed in version 0.6.4. Are you perhaps on a lower build version?

i download and install the latest version if i see correct are Build 0.6.4

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Did you progress the story so far where you already have been at the pool? If not, would you send me your game files folder via pm? Location is mentioned in op.

yes i already was at the pool and also the sauna ,but now seems i can't go there anymore ,anyway i send you my game file ,thx

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
All in all pretty cool game, i normally dont touch sandbox games but the sandbox part in this one isnt obnoxious, i hope it stays like that. I have one question tho i cant access the pool during my freeroam in this update is that normal? The door just isnt clickable for me.

Reactions: Marvellous Lunatic

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
All in all pretty cool game, i normally dont touch sandbox games but the sandbox part in this one isnt obnoxious, i hope it stays like that. I have one question tho i cant access the pool during my freeroam in this update is that normal? The door just isnt clickable for me.
I'm with you, honestly the game would work without sandbox just as well, but who am I to judge... anyway I like the characters and story well enough to keep following it

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Yeah, not a fan of sandbox games either, but on this game its tolerable. I'm here for the story anyways.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Hey, that's a bug I haven't fixed yet. You can send me your save-file via pm and I'll fix it manually.

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Hey, that's a bug I haven't fixed yet. You can send me your save-file via pm and I'll fix it manually.
nah its fine ill play it from the start with the next update anyway so its cool. I guess it will be fixed by then but thanks for the offer thats amazing. Also is there a way to have the clickable areas highlighted permanently? Right now it goes away after u click once but i think it would be nice to have it active for a while when you go exploring. Also i absolutely love the map feature where you can overview and fast travel that makes it a lot easier.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes