throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Which version do you play? 0.6.2 or the current one, 0.6.4? The not disapearing labels should be fixed in 0.6.4. If you are on the newest version, could you tell me a click order how this happened?

The reason the locations look similar is for one that the ship should look like its module-based build and I haven't had the time yet to customize each location a little bit.
I thought I got the latest version. I grabbed it from the Mega link from the front page. Apparently it's v0.6.2.
The label thing happens pretty much I interact with anything.

Also, I get that a real life space ship is supposed to have identical looking rooms. It's just that coupled with the label bug, it's a lot easier to get lost. For example, I wanted to check the men's bathroom, I clicked on the door. But my cursor still says "Men's Bathroom".

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
I thought I got the latest version. I grabbed it from the Mega link from the front page. Apparently it's v0.6.2.
The label thing happens pretty much I interact with anything.

Also, I get that a real life space ship is supposed to have identical looking rooms. It's just that coupled with the label bug, it's a lot easier to get lost. For example, I wanted to check the men's bathroom, I clicked on the door. But my cursor still says "Men's Bathroom".
I get that the tool tip bug is annoying, especially if you don't know the environment. But like I said it should be fixed in 0.6.4. I just checked the links from the front page. At least from the file names they all seam to be 0.6.4. But yeah, sorry for the inconvenience.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I'm having an issue : " Hide UI " is appearing everywhere when I try to click on secrets, save, load or any other clickable buttons. Can't even see the hints about the secret contents. Any help would be appreciated. Been playing this one since the very first build and it's the first time I'm having this issue.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
I'm having an issue : " Hide UI " is appearing everywhere when I try to click on secrets, save, load or any other clickable buttons. Can't even see the hints about the secret contents. Any help would be appreciated. Been playing this one since the very first build and it's the first time I'm having this issue.
This should be fixed in build 0.6.4 (the latest). Do you perhaps have a older version, 0.6.2 maybe? If you are on the newest build, could you pm me? Meanwhile here are the hints for the secrets:
"secret_1_hint": "There may be something interesting to read <br>in one of the <b>Information Desks<b>.",
"secret_2_hint": "Did I miss something in <b>my cryo pod</b>?",
"secret_3_hint": "There is always something left behind in <b>benches</b>."
"secret_4_hint": "The <b>observatory</b> has a fancy exhibit.",
"secret_5_hint": "Was there something on the ground <br>in front of the <b>gym</b>.",
"secret_6_hint": "Were the bins emptied<br>at the <b>train stations</b> before departure?",
"secret_7_hint": "Do they still hand out peanuts at <b>bars</b>?",
"secret_8_hint": "The <b>stars</b> aren't the only bright objects there..",
"secret_9_hint": "Could there something be something laying around at the <b>pool</b>?",
"secret_10_hint": "Is there something stashed outside my cryo chamber?",
"secret_11_hint": "Maybe someone had to get rid of something before class.",
"secret_12_hint": "Maybe there is not just food stashed.",
"secret_13_hint": "What about that poster on your desktop?",
"secret_14_hint": "Does steam damage digital collectibles?",
"secret_15_hint": "So many server modules."

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Reactions: Yanagi-san

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys there are some areas when i can't enter like pool,gym is normal or im missing something? thx

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes