sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Agayn and Agayn i wanna ask Dev's.... Why you use F***ing Unity for VN????
This isn't a VN. It is a sandbox game. Sadly I only noticed this after a while. Once I got to the 2nd quest and the hint said be at place X between 8 and 10 but no obvious way to skip time until then. I simply couldn't be assed to walk empty floors for nearly a full ingame day, so I simply saved and quit.

Reactions: Aelth

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This isn't a VN. It is a sandbox game. Sadly I only noticed this after a while. Once I got to the 2nd quest and the hint said be at place X between 8 and 10 but no obvious way to skip time until then. I simply couldn't be assed to walk empty floors for nearly a full ingame day, so I simply saved and quit.
Dude... Main screen ----> HELP -----> check commands and User Interface ---> you will see where the skip time icon is.

Don't blame the author. Blame yourself.

And NO, this is NOT a sandbox game.

It's a kinetic novel. No story branches. Once in a while the dialogue stops, you click the SD icon on the screen, you check the hints, the hints tell you where and when you have to be next, you look at the map, you click on the map, and keep on reading the story. That's it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Dude... Main screen ----> HELP -----> check commands and User Interface ---> you will see where the skip time icon is.

Don't blame the author. Blame yourself.

And NO, this is NOT a sandbox game.

It's a kinetic novel. No story branches. Once in a while the dialogue stops, you click the SD icon on the screen, you check the hints, the hints tell you where and when you have to be next, you look at the map, you click on the map, and keep on reading the story. That's it.
and that's why I don't get why all of that is needed in the first place, just doesn't make sense to me. You could cut all the sandbox elements from the game and literally nothing of value would be lost

Reactions: Aelth

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
and that's why I don't get why all of that is needed in the first place, just doesn't make sense to me. You could cut all the sandbox elements from the game and literally nothing of value would be lost
I guess it's because this game is a work in progress. I'd recommend people to just play-read the story till you arrive at the end of the update, save, then explore the environment, collect the hidden pictures and play the dj puzzle game. This is what the game itself recommends you at the final screen.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I guess it's because this game is a work in progress. I'd recommend people to just play-read the story till you arrive at the end of the update, save, then explore the environment, collect the hidden pictures and play the dj puzzle game. This is what the game itself recommends you at the final screen.
yeah it still early in development so we will see... mind you I'm not really complaining about it (as long as I don't have to spend more time navigating sandbox rather than enjoying the story). As for the other stuff like collectibles and whatnot, not my thing, even if it's integrated into regular gameplay in other games I just ignore them.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Just got back into playing this update and i forgot how good this game looks the only downside is that it took so long to get a new update that i really forgot what this game is all about...

Reactions: Marvellous Lunatic

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
secret 14 Does steam damage digital collectibles? I can't for the life of me find this one my first thought was the sauna but I can't find it
Thanks for any help

Reactions: Max1276

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
I've started modeling every environment and asset on my own in cinema4d and blender, but felt the progress was to slow. So i recently started kitbashing locations to be able to continue in a faster way. I think there is only one environement i took as it as and just retouched the surfaces for octane. The characters are obviously created in Daz3D as i'am not very good with organic modeling. Hardsurface modeling is more my style.

So yeah, quite a few locations are completly self modeled, more informations on that are in the development thread. I will keep on adding more custom assets and locations later in the development as i want to have a unique touch to the game. As i said, for the sake of progress i won't have the time to model everything myself, even if i would like to do so.
You ever think about selling your models?

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes