kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
without revealing too much, antagonist in the game... as per tags ntr is not planned but I suppose the dev can clarify that, so far nothing like that happened
already did, but did not saw this in overview that this is not planned...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
already did, but did not saw this in overview that this is not planned...
yeah he wrote it before I finished my reply :) You can check under the tags section what is currently in-game and what's planned

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
First thoughts Dr Who episode, one where the colony ship is broken into by migrating huge insectoids, that implant their pupa into the humans for gestation period (killing the humans as food). First concern, travel time to target inhabitable world, outside the cryogenic chamber, his dream of forming a new society, may instead begin on the spacecraft, as he may never reach the planet because of aging. Grabbing my go bag, and taking your game for a drive today. Concur, Mega says the file has been removed, and gives three non definitive possible reasons. I have a Mega account so, this will take longer, sad. Software engineer, yet the MC must be in a fog, first thing I would do, after the shock, pain, and muscle entropy of waking up, would be to shower, change clothes, then look for persons, no person, second thing is to address the ship AI. Proper question to the AI, locate onboard any humans not in cryo sleep at this time, report location of animated human onboard other than me. This guy is not an engineer Ha ha. He would have failed an isolated duty psych eval, he is despondent with in an hour of wakeup. ExGf looks diseased, the red broken corpuscles around her eyes, and the blue veiny torso, and the MC was a sub too? While disoriented he lets "Selene" slap him, ok first one is free I guess. I would be looking at the code, and giving myself additional access. Turn the ship around what a maroon, yes, you can attempt to contact Earth though, better later info, than no communication in either direction. I think I will shut up now, I see there is a power grab (bald guy) play in progress, but our MC is a slow, beta? Give me 8 - 10 weeks, and I will whip him into shape. Oingo huu ra

The Hide UI button, interferes once used overlaying all choice henceforth. Re-found clock to see current time / advance in HINTS. Exploring but limited to where he has been most of the time. Where is Waldo, or Carmen San Diego, no Selene, right. MC is an idiot too, so trusting. He hasn't verified Selene with the AI, just took her word for it. Instead of accessing the system and seeing what he can do, he spills all his plans to her, if he fails, he looks the fool too. If he succeeds, he can be manipulated into performing things? So MC thinks student classroom computers can be a good access point? I would go to Administration.

Service ducts would have nav charts, or the maintenance crew would be totally dependent on a infopad. Ok he was doing good for a while, now he is whining about his advantages, the story writer must be.... sjw. barf Do the job, complete the mission, f all else. Ships Aurora lights are crap graphics you can do better, I saw the Aurora Austrialus in person).

I like the orphanage run away thing. I had eight foster brothers and sisters, plus my regular growing up. Most of them were children of alcoholics or druggies. That needed a stable safe environment to grow up in. Do you know how to wake up a warrior, it is not bumping them. Ha ha, call out their names several times, then tap their foot and back the f off, call their name again, rinse repeat.

Darn failed the dj game, deleted. Bye

Last edited:

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
I cant see the hints for the secrets. Can anybody post them or has savegame?
The tool-tips are broken at the moment. I'm currently uploading a fix.

However, for the time being, here are the hints:
Code:
    "secret_1_hint": "There may be something interesting to read <br>in one of the <b>Information Desks<b>.",
    "secret_2_hint": "Did I miss something in <b>my cryo pod</b>?",
    "secret_3_hint": "There is always something left behind in <b>benches</b>."
    "secret_4_hint": "The <b>observatory</b> has a fancy exhibit.",
    "secret_5_hint": "Was there something on the ground <br>in front of the <b>gym</b>.",
    "secret_6_hint": "Were the bins emptied<br>at the <b>train stations</b> before departure?",
    "secret_7_hint": "Do they still hand out peanuts at <b>bars</b>?",
    "secret_8_hint": "The <b>stars</b> aren't the only bright objects there..",
    "secret_9_hint": "Could there something be something laying around at the <b>pool</b>?",
    "secret_10_hint": "Is there something stashed outside my cryo chamber?",
    "secret_11_hint": "Maybe someone had to get rid of something before class.",
    "secret_12_hint": "Maybe there is not just food stashed.",
    "secret_13_hint": "What about that poster on your desktop?",
    "secret_14_hint": "Does steam damage digital collectibles?",
    "secret_15_hint": "So many server modules."

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Task says "time to wake up again!" What are you supposed to do? I went to the sleep chamber and nothing happens

Reactions: Almighty

k0kk0

Sep 7, 2022
How does the MC grow facial hair in all that time while Selene doesn't even have any hair on her body?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play this game and must say, I thought the beginning was kinda confusing and also, I tried to change the names but it wouldn't let except for the MC's name.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Task says "time to wake up again!" What are you supposed to do? I went to the sleep chamber and nothing happens
There is also a hints tab in the menu. You have to be in the main hallway in front of the gym between 7 and 9am. You can use the clock icon in the in-game menu next to the time in the top of the menu, to advance time by an hour.

Agayn and Agayn i wanna ask Dev's.... Why you use F***ing Unity for VN????
Been answered multiple times before, but in short, because I was into Unity-Development before starting this game and I wanted to code my own framework. But what features are you missing?

no incest?
Not yet. Story needs some time before this will be an option.

I tried to play this game and must say, I thought the beginning was kinda confusing and also, I tried to change the names but it wouldn't let except for the MC's name.
I tested the name changing again and it worked for me. There are a few things that probably should be noted. If you want to rename how the characters are referred to above the dialogue-box you have to change the "Speaker Name" of those characters. The value of "First Name" and "Last Name" is used if the characters address each other in the dialogue itself.

does anyone know how to run this game on mac
The last time I tried to make a build for Mac, people couldn't start it. As I don't have a MAC I can't debug it myself. Sorry. If I finished act one I might try to rent a Mac-book or something to try to make it work for mac as well. Until then you probably would have to use some kind of vm I guess, not sure about that.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes