osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Marvellous Lunatic I am finally getting around to playing v5.5 and I am stuck on free roam. I tried advancing time but that didn't help. Any advice?
If you are talking about the first "Free roam" section after you have slept in the Sleep Capsule next to Selene, then go into your SD and look at the "Tasks" and "Hints" sections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Marvellous Lunatic I am finally getting around to playing v5.5 and I am stuck on free roam. I tried advancing time but that didn't help. Any advice?

Edit: Forget it. Accidentally overwrote the save file...forced to replay a bunch of shit :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Could you resolve the issue? Could you reproduce the error?

Any news about the development?
I'm still on it. I'm working on the last long scene at the moment. However, this still will take some time. I'm not going to give any ETA's as I really underestimated the workload I have left to do the last few times I tried to take a guess how long I'll need. But I can see the end of the development cycle for this update coming closer.

Oct 8, 2019
Well Pia is the bad guy. Or works for the real villain. She keeps showing up too often to be just an excuse in inject a sex scene. That and given who MC turns out to be, yeah no, she was playing a long con on our poor boy.

Reactions: Aristos

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Is there a new update what i see on his patreon?

Déverrouillé

Greetings,
I was mostly busy with the tech-debts. And one thing lead to another and I reworked quite a lot in the background. However, I guess most are rather interested in content updates.
Current Status (New content for mini update)
- 4 animations
- 10 images
I'm pretty sure I'll finish early next week but will have another short review with osanaiko as I will add some more dialogue lines as well.
Tech-Stuff
Image-Handling
Without going to deep into the tech, I automated some processes for importing images into Unity which lays the foundation for some features of my language extension. Also I wrote a little pipeline that automatically can create thumbnails for my location images, which leads me to my next topic.
Navigation-Handling
All images have now thumbnails and I got rid of some duplicated images that were necessary before. This means the free roam should be much faster now and the total build size should be a bit reduced. Also I got rid of some overhead in my scripts for the navigation handling. This should be better for maintenance of the code.
Audio-Handling
I split up the voice channels into male and female sounds. This is mostly aimed at the future when I will (want) to add male sounds / voices.
Also I added 2 extra channels for sex sounds (wet and clapping noises) and kissing, so those can be muted separately if you like.
Language-Extension
I'm pretty happy with the extension right now. It has most of the features I really wanted. Custom colorization depending on semantic and syntax and I even have image previews in my code / script editor which I'm really happy about :)
Secret-Gallery
As mentioned last time. I added thumbnails and loading speed for the secret image gallery has improved greatly.
In case someone is wondering if this has some impact on the save-files, the answer is no. At least not something you should notice. Everything should automatically migrate.
Short-keys
I also refactored some bits of my UI-Management and added short-keys to all major menus.

The downside of this many technical changes is the risk of bugs and as I had to manually rewire a lot of images for the navigation it's possible I did some wrong image assignments. I tested a lot, but it's still possible I missed something.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Déverrouillé

Greetings,
I was mostly busy with the tech-debts. And one thing lead to another and I reworked quite a lot in the background. However, I guess most are rather interested in content updates.
Current Status (New content for mini update)
- 4 animations
- 10 images
I'm pretty sure I'll finish early next week but will have another short review with osanaiko as I will add some more dialogue lines as well.
Tech-Stuff
Image-Handling
Without going to deep into the tech, I automated some processes for importing images into Unity which lays the foundation for some features of my language extension. Also I wrote a little pipeline that automatically can create thumbnails for my location images, which leads me to my next topic.
Navigation-Handling
All images have now thumbnails and I got rid of some duplicated images that were necessary before. This means the free roam should be much faster now and the total build size should be a bit reduced. Also I got rid of some overhead in my scripts for the navigation handling. This should be better for maintenance of the code.
Audio-Handling
I split up the voice channels into male and female sounds. This is mostly aimed at the future when I will (want) to add male sounds / voices.
Also I added 2 extra channels for sex sounds (wet and clapping noises) and kissing, so those can be muted separately if you like.
Language-Extension
I'm pretty happy with the extension right now. It has most of the features I really wanted. Custom colorization depending on semantic and syntax and I even have image previews in my code / script editor which I'm really happy about :)
Secret-Gallery
As mentioned last time. I added thumbnails and loading speed for the secret image gallery has improved greatly.
In case someone is wondering if this has some impact on the save-files, the answer is no. At least not something you should notice. Everything should automatically migrate.
Short-keys
I also refactored some bits of my UI-Management and added short-keys to all major menus.

The downside of this many technical changes is the risk of bugs and as I had to manually rewire a lot of images for the navigation it's possible I did some wrong image assignments. I tested a lot, but it's still possible I missed something.
???

Didn't 0.6 just come out (almost 2 weeks ago)? is he talking about a new update?

:unsure:

Reactions: BorgiaBou

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
???

Didn't 0.6 just come out (almost 2 weeks ago)? is he talking about a new update?

:unsure:
If I understand correctly, this one is more like a mini-update, with one non-main-story sex scene and a bunch of technical improvements. I just delivered a script edit to another developer yesterday, so I'm free to start playtesting/proofreading for this one.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes