VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Got the same issue with Compressed version and Phone itself.
There's an error in Compressed version when trying to click on Messages in Phone menu.

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79
Sep 6, 2022
I specifically asked if you used the links from the OP, not just from the thread in general. If you used the compressed version that's likely to be the issue.

If you did not, please tell me which version you're playing and I'll pas this on to Lock.
Sorry im new to these and didnt know thats what you meant. I downloaded the compressed version. Ill download the normal one and see if they fixes the issue..

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Interesting discussions about incest, and here I am just wondering how a brain scan of a brain-dead girl could artificially regenerate her personality and psyche. :cool:
Seems to me that due to her being brain-dead, exactly the part you were trying to replicate isn't there anymore.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Interesting discussions about incest, and here I am just wondering how a brain scan of a brain-dead girl could artificially regenerate her personality and psyche. :cool:
Seems to me that due to her being brain-dead, exactly the part you were trying to replicate isn't there anymore.
It is your standard issue psudo-scientific mumbo jumbo. It is the same as Dr. Pym recording Wonder Man's "brain patterns" as he was dying and using them as the basis of Vision's personality in the Avengers comics. What exactly are "brain patterns" and what did he use to record them? Don'tworryaboutit. Once he invented immortality why did he do nothing with it other than use it as a paperweight on his desk until Ultron found it and put it into a killer robot? Who cares? It's comic books baby. I think that if this storyline endures it might go some very interesting places, but it may require the same amount of handwaving and lampshade hanging as your typical Avengers issue.

SadOnion

Jun 3, 2018
A Moment of Bliss [v2.2.1] [Lockheart]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 346 MB

Image quality 90%

PC/MAC: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thanks for the compress!
There is a bug where if you try to open the messages in the phone menu it gives an error in the linux version:
I tried to fix the problem as mentioned in a comment above:
I was getting that too. With and without decompiled code. I had to change code in label phone_loop in phone/core.rpy:

Code:
    elif True:
        call expression "phone_app_"+phone_app[0]+"_setup" pass (phone_app[1][0]) from _call_expression_3
        call expression "phone_app_"+phone_app[0]+"" pass (phone_app[1][0]) from _call_expression_4
The passed arguments were wrong (2 instead of 1, and wrong tuple keys). This works. For messages anyway. I don't know about other phone menus.
But linux version of UnRen (0.8.2) Gives an error when decompiling files. Anyways, thank you!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have to say that putting the gallery in a position that only unlocks 'sometimes' sucks a lot.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Throughout the game i though "well the first one had only a few choices but this one has next to nothing and only minor ones - why isnt it tagged as KN?" Well apparently it is tagged es such. After i saw this, i just turned on skip all because why tf whould you switch to a kinetc novel in the second part of the story?! Imo its the easy road and boring but what ever. Atleast the first one was a good ride.

PS: Its ok that Petal throws herself at MC because of the first part but dude... Bliss has the emotional range of a sex doll... First time seeing MC after a year and its "yeah hi dude, ima outa here playing soccer" - cut and next scene shes already eyefucking him. No buildup at all GG and it goes on and on... I mean... its the same with Nixie... No amout of sexual frustration or innocence makes this shit believable. Sorry but its nothing more like the smut Bliss is reading.

Last edited:

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
The Mega Link is Borked.

This one works -

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Bug Report: Game uses "Blister" even after I changed to a different nickname.

I did a quick search and didn't see anyone else comment. I changed her nickname in the phone and in the scene where we are talking on the couch and she is about ready to go to bed, it still calls her "Blister" instead of the nickname I choose.

I've attached a screenshot.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
It's intentional. Even if you set the nickname to something custom, the default one will still be used in certain situations. According to Lock it's because he doesn't want MC to call the girls slut, whore, cumdumpster, etc in some situations and a lot of people set nicknames like that.
I can understand that, but, for Petal, I use Princess instead of Cupcake and that works and the name I use for Bliss is "Sweet Bee" (also tried it as a single word) and neither ever showed up in of the dialogues. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss it. (It's possible, but I don't think so since I saw Blister multiple times and maybe it was just because I didn't care for that nick that it stood out... shrugs.)

Thanks for the response.

I just finished it and have to say, it is amazing. So much mooooore that I want to see!!!!

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I just read the last 5 pages and wanted to pipe in on the test tube/genetic debate. Gotta say, not a fan of that particular detail, either way. The outcome is the same, regardless of the implementation.

HOWEVER, once upon a time (I majored in Psych many many moons ago), I remember a study that showed that adults that were sexually assaulted/molested/whatever, had a lower threshold for accepting/committing those acts as an adult (when compared to an unaffected person.) It wasn't genetic, it was because of what happened. This would explain Rose's behavior better, especially since she never acted on it AND it would have the added benefit that the girls are NOT predestined to have sex with their father and it would be a willing choice to love their father. This would give agency back to the girls. They love their father because of who he is, not because of some genetic defect or experiment. Just my $.02.

The Bliss/Nixie story line, I feel is a little rushed, but it's hot. Soooo shrugs. I actually like Nixie and would have included her in my path (first run... later would do a family only run) anyways. However, I can see why people would be upset about not having the choice. (In the game Acting Lessons, I do not care for the Megan character, but nothing you do changes that, she still moves in with you, lives with you, sleeps with you, etc etc.)

Right now, I do not think there are any meaningful choices which, to me, means no re-playability. If I want to see the hot scenes, I can just go to them without anything else. This may or may not be an issue. To others, they may feel different.

As I said in my previous post, it is amazing, it has some very hot scenes, and I am looking forward to future updates. I love the first game and hopefully, I will love this one as well. It just has a few issues, but what game doesn't?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Funnily enough, I set the same nickname for Petal. It's true that I've basically never seen him call Bliss Angel though (my nick for her). I've mentioned it to lock before and got that explanation, but I'll run it by him again, won't hurt!

Glad you enjoyed the game!
I also set Petal's nickname to Princess, and insted of Sweet Bee (as Tor7 used) I set Bliss's nickname to Sweet Pea...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I also set Petal's nickname to Princess, and insted of Sweet Bee (as Tor7 used) I set Bliss's nickname to Sweet Pea...
I thought that naming Petal or Bliss with nicknames is pretty redundant because they are both terms of endearment where I come from.

Reactions: Grif1001

Gr1mr34p3r

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 1752261

Overview:
After spending a week vacation with a young woman named Petal, you come home at the request of your significant other.
You and your partner, Rose, have been separated for a year, but have decided to try to work things out.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-03
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: Lockheart - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.2.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Gallery unlock

Fitshace thanks for the link
*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 1752266 View attachment 1752267 View attachment 1752268 View attachment 1752269 View attachment 1752270 View attachment 1752271 View attachment 1752280 View attachment 1752282 View attachment 1752283 View attachment 1752284 View attachment 1752286 View attachment 1752287 View attachment 1752289 View attachment 1752290 View attachment 1752291 View attachment 1752271
MEGA links are done...account blocked. Anonfile still works! Thank You!!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Love the game after finishing APAT, and was even surprised to see a quick appearance from Moon. My only frustration was her not having that dialogue with her sisters present to at least tell her she was wrong and to defend the MC. I can only guess her reconciling will happen when it's time to play her game, though the fact she moved out and is living on her own might complicate things in some ways, but also allow for more privacy assuming she doesn't live with any roommates of her own.

I am curious, anyone think Wendy will ever get any scenes with the MC or is the fact she and Chuck are together automatically not make her eligible to join in the family shenanigans independent from Chuck?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I just finished Petal Among Thorns, and immediately came to search for Moment of Bliss. Petal Among Thorns was so good. It ticked like 80% of my kink checkboxes. Even the TV shows (Time Collector) - When they stopped, I was like "hey, wait, what happens next?" and was genuinely disappointed to not see how they progressed. Pretty weird moment there. But yeah, good stuff, kudos to the author, and best of luck with the rest.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes