VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
oh shit any heroes? Just finished up this game and damn its good, then I see the new update is out today... beyond hyped

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Anybody else getting a phone-related bug after Rose and MC return from the Robotics lab? I'm trying to figure it out, but it might be above my paygrade...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ETA: This was after commenting out line 62 of Chapter 3's 5toldmeto.rpy where it looks like a global variable was being declared twice.
ETA: Interesting... Seems to be related to extracting source files from RPAs. Works okay without extracting. :unsure:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AMomentOfBliss-3.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Damn dude. Why is the main character so passive in this game? He sure as hell doesn't feel like a guy who's got kids and has had sex with many women. Maybe it's just me, but I like to be the dominate pursuer. That's the main character I wanna be dude
I suspect you chose the default relationship values, where the girls are the MC's wards. Otherwise, I don't understand why you are so upset about the MC hesitating to fuck his daughters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn dude. Why is the main character so passive in this game? He sure as hell doesn't feel like a guy who's got kids and has had sex with many women. Maybe it's just me, but I like to be the dominate pursuer. That's the main character I wanna be dude
Then these games aren't for you.

father/daughter or brother/sister?
Father/daughter

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I can understand the daughters being virgins and the progression towards actual sex and the build up but I wish the side characters like Nixie weren't. Sometimes it feels like having to go through the whole process again of handjob > blowjob > grinding on vagina, partial penetration, full penetration etc. for every character. I assume it will be similar with Rose because of her fragile emotional state and again with the remaining daughter because of her trust issues and probably virgin also.
I do appreciate though that Bliss got there a bit quicker then Petal and hopefully the remaining two are even quicker still.
All in all though very enjoyable game thank you dev!

ETA: Is the phone the only way to access the Memories/scene gallery? The phone seems to only show up at certain very specific moments making it difficult to get to.

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys ! I have a bug when I want chech the message. Can it possible to fix it ? I play with the android version.
Thank you very much for your job and upload ! Screenshot_20221218_082050_da.bliss.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes