VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I just finished Petal Among Thorns, and immediately came to search for Moment of Bliss. Petal Among Thorns was so good. It ticked like 80% of my kink checkboxes. Even the TV shows (Time Collector) - When they stopped, I was like "hey, wait, what happens next?" and was genuinely disappointed to not see how they progressed. Pretty weird moment there. But yeah, good stuff, kudos to the author, and best of luck with the rest.
I'm there with you. I wonder if we can get a spinoff game for the "Time Collector" show at some point. (hint, hint) :cool:

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
sry if this have been asked before

i like to check the image folder after i played a game just to see if i missed a nice scene and need to try diffrent paths etc

in the last folder named 13excalibur there are 3 pics that dont show up in the game

in the game at the end MC walk away from the wife so she can talk to the ai and goes to sleep on the couch but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i read that the game was redone to remove some stuff so is this just the old ending that was cut for some reason?

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
You're kind of right at the end there. That scene never saw public release, it was a possible ending in a test build. It didn't go over super well with testers and I think it might have not worked that well with the dev's own vision either. Either way, you did indeed find remnants of a scrapped ending, even though it wasn't part of the changes you mention.
ah
i was thinking it might been that big secret petal is keeping, whit wife saying she dident do anything so only the sisters left if we gont get even more ppl added to the game, and the dev was thinking it was to early or something.
unless ofc shes working whit the ai to take over the world to enslave the humankind or something :)

will def be some intressting updates to come

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
sry if this have been asked before

i like to check the image folder after i played a game just to see if i missed a nice scene and need to try diffrent paths etc

in the last folder named 13excalibur there are 3 pics that dont show up in the game

in the game at the end MC walk away from the wife so she can talk to the ai and goes to sleep on the couch but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i read that the game was redone to remove some stuff so is this just the old ending that was cut for some reason?
While it well could be from a scene that was cut from the game, it could also be from a scene that was changed to be in a subsequent release because they didn't have the rest of that scene ready, or thought it was too early to go that route.

It seems to me that this missing render fits irrespective of how they changed the plot, whether robotics or genetics.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
So I just finished the available content and I like this one a lot so far, having more than one girl compared to APAT helps it not feel too samey all the time. The only non-nitpicky issue I have with the game at this point is that Suzi is TOO cute and interesting, I find myself not really caring as much about the family story line as the game wants me to because I'm too invested in seeing this sentient AI story play out.

The Suzi train has NO BRAKES!

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there! Just here to ask if it wouldn't be appropriate to add the Lesbian and Sharing tags to this game, I had to ask around beforehand to be alerted to this.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Hey there! Just here to ask if it wouldn't be appropriate to add the Lesbian and Sharing tags to this game, I had to ask around beforehand to be alerted to this.
Since I cannot find the thread I seem to remember, I may well be wrong, but I believe the way you do it is, make your request in the thread in question, and then report your own comment (not the thread) to get the attention of a Mod.

Again, I may be wrong. It has been known to happen. ;)

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Since I cannot find the thread I seem to remember, I may well be wrong, but I believe the way you do it is, make your request in the thread in question, and then report your own comment (not the thread) to get the attention of a Mod.

Thank you for the tip!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

I’m pretty sure that’s right, or at least its very close to right. I know that in another thread, someone was telling the Dev that he needed to add a tag, and a Mod replied and said that the Dev‘s no longer alter tags once the thread has been posted. They list the tags that they think will apply to the game when they try to get the thread created, but once its posted, only a Mod can add or change tags. Again, that’s just what I read from a Mod’s post in another thread.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Ah, it partially worked. The Mod team added the Lesbian tag , but didn't add Sharing... It would seem that Lesbian relationships will continue to be considered "not counting as real"...
That's probably because there isn't a "sharing" tag, the closest you can get on this site is probably swinging or the dreaded three letter tag, depending on the context. Either way, those are mostly used for non-lesbian instances regardless, as usually the lesbian tag is enough to imply that in a male-protagonist tagged game.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey! Gave this game a bit more of a try and I wanna say, the author REALLY should've put the Lesbian tag in the beginning, considering his intentions with Rose and the Girls. I can't imagine a reason for him not to add the tag when the intention was crystal clear from the get go.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Glad you gave the game a try! I'd agree with you, but Lockheart didn't upload it to this site at all. He stopped using it before beginning work on AMoB, so this thread was created by a mod to begin with, Lock never had ownership of it.
Oh! Understood. Does the Patreon or the Original posting on another site not have any warnings relating to the expected content? Feels like a major oversite from the original poster if so.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I think the itch listing might have some tags, not Patreon though. If you support Lock on Patreon though odds are you know what kind of games he makes.
Yeah, Itch.io seems to be the official place of posting and it doesnt have a warning regarding this, tho. It mentions threesomes, but that is quite different to what the content is actually going to be. These characters will be romantically involved with each other, it should be Lesbian tagged.

Anyway, warning made, lesson learned! There are other games to play.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, Itch.io seems to be the official place of posting and it doesnt have a warning regarding this, tho. It mentions threesomes, but that is quite different to what the content is actually going to be. These characters will be romantically involved with each other, it should be Lesbian tagged.

Anyway, warning made, lesson learned! There are other games to play.
Well, to each his own. Sorry to hear you wont be playing it. I found it to be such a great game. I honestly think that the majority of male protagonist games that I have seen on here have a little lesbian content. Best of luck to you.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Well, to each his own. Sorry to hear you wont be playing it. I found it to be such a great game. I honestly think that the majority of male protagonist games that I have seen on here have a little lesbian content. Best of luck to you.
I think that may be the issue. I like lesbian content and all, but it's just that usually with these games the women are typically always bisexual. Granted, it's a fantasy story and all, but it's based in the real world. The amount of women that are bisexual (even if guys joke that women have a higher tendency to be so) isn't so high that the MC is surrounded by bisexual women and only them. Most would be straight. So the fact that, even if it was a polygamous relationship (seeing as this will probably turn out more of a polyamorous one), not all the women would be in relationships with the other girls too.

Depending on the size of the "harem," or I guess in the case of this game, the open relationship's members, it should have two, maybe three women who are bisexual and intimate with each other as well as the MC, and the others would be strictly on the MC only, minus willing to be in a threesome with limited interaction with the other girl. But, that's just my opinion. It's still a fantasy game, but since it's based on our Earth, countries, politics, culture, etc., it would give the game more realism with the fantasy elements to suspend our disbelief on other things.

Sep 16, 2019
I think that may be the issue. I like lesbian content and all, but it's just that usually with these games the women are typically always bisexual. Granted, it's a fantasy story and all, but it's based in the real world. The amount of women that are bisexual (even if guys joke that women have a higher tendency to be so) isn't so high that the MC is surrounded by bisexual women and only them. Most would be straight. So the fact that, even if it was a polygamous relationship (seeing as this will probably turn out more of a polyamorous one), not all the women would be in relationships with the other girls too.

Depending on the size of the "harem," or I guess in the case of this game, the open relationship's members, it should have two, maybe three women who are bisexual and intimate with each other as well as the MC, and the others would be strictly on the MC only, minus willing to be in a threesome with limited interaction with the other girl. But, that's just my opinion. It's still a fantasy game, but since it's based on our Earth, countries, politics, culture, etc., it would give the game more realism with the fantasy elements to suspend our disbelief on other things.
Yeah, don't ya hate it when fantasy fiction stories don't adhere to the statistics of reality. Other than that, I'm sure that the majority of people on Earth are building harems with their family and every other attractive women they meet. Damn sure I am (y). Bloody cheek of 'em.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

But this game is not about real life. It is about a family whose members are driven to have sex with other family members, regardless of gender, at the onset of puberty. A family of which (for our viewing pleasure) the MC has the great good fortune to be a member.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes