Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
We also didn't asked for your post asking the same question just because you were too lazy to read the thread. So maybe learn to read and search the thread beforehand next time. :rolleyes::WeSmart:
hi mate and friends
I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
I like games that have a large number of verbal and teasing events (at least 10 for each girl or milf (the more the better)) then enter the phase of vaginal sex and anal sex ( In this way, a lot of sexual tension accumulates )
How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I like games that have a large number of verbal and teasing events (at least 10 for each girl or milf (the more the better)) then enter the phase of vaginal sex and anal sex ( In this way, a lot of sexual tension accumulates )
How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you
"At least TEN "pre-action" events?!" Sheesh, you do like to grind. There are currently one-or-two sexual relationships with MC (player choice on dumping or keeping GF), one sexual relationship going on between two other characters which may or may not involve MC "stealing" the female in that relationship in the future, and then one "friend" who talks about sex, but there's no indication that any action will ever happen with her and MC. GF gives hand job (if I remember correctly, it's been like 18 months) in the first scene. Main Woman is a steady build up with ramping up exposure, touching, masturbating, oral, before getting to vaginal/anal (I think there's an option to do A before V), but I'm pretty sure it's less than 10 events to get to that point.

TLDR: Zero?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
"At least TEN "pre-action" events?!" Sheesh, you do like to grind. There are currently one-or-two sexual relationships with MC (player choice on dumping or keeping GF), one sexual relationship going on between two other characters which may or may not involve MC "stealing" the female in that relationship in the future, and then one "friend" who talks about sex, but there's no indication that any action will ever happen with her and MC. GF gives hand job (if I remember correctly, it's been like 18 months) in the first scene. Main Woman is a steady build up with ramping up exposure, touching, masturbating, oral, before getting to vaginal/anal (I think there's an option to do A before V), but I'm pretty sure it's less than 10 events to get to that point.

TLDR: Zero?
Now that I think more, I understand that the main woman is the most important, I don't care about the rest of the girls and milfs

When I read the first half of your text, I feel that it is what I want (The same thing I wrote in my first question).
But when I read your text at the end, I feel that the relationship with the main woman is a fast burn

So, I ask another question that will help me determine if I should take the time to play or not:
So far, how many vaginal and anal sex has he had with the main woman?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
vag: handful
ass: 1 or 2
Taking into account that we have 90,000 dialogues, we have two tracks and we have a few girls, so each track has at least 20,000 dialogues between the MC and the main woman, if each event has 200 dialogues, then we had at least 100 of events, and this amount of sex in 100 of them. This means that the relationship with the main woman is slow-burn and with high emotional and sexual tension :geek::geek::LOL:
Excellent
Thank you
I play this game

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
over 3 months radiosilence (doesn't matter why per F95 rules) and on top of that over 18 months since last update (same as before).

will be removed once .12 gets here.

you can debate about abandonement rules with admins and mods if you want but don't expect change.
Do you think it is possible for the main model to cheat or swing or share or hotwife with other men in the future?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I know !
My question was another thing, will we witness her betrayal to MC in the future? Or will MC share her with another man in the future?
I mean, his girlfriend cheats on him if you neglect her or choose a specific option at one point, but it's a small focus of the game in the grand scheme of things, and as far as Nicole goes, I doubt there will be that sort of content with her.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I mean, his girlfriend cheats on him if you neglect her or choose a specific option at one point, but it's a small focus of the game in the grand scheme of things, and as far as Nicole goes, I doubt there will be that sort of content with her.
Over time, the path of romance or corruption will end because it is not infinite
For this reason, the game must be finished or the share, swing and ntr phase of the main model must be entered :whistle::whistle::whistle:

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes