Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
can someone add another walktrough, since the last walktrough is gone after all
Not sure what you mean, do you mean the walkthrough included in the game files is gone? It's part of the readme, just scroll to the bottom. The game itself is pretty linear, so the only thing you actually need a walkthrough for is to see all the scenes. Assuming you want a more comprehensive guide to Ending 3, I copy pasted that into the previous page. It's spoilered.

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
He means if you look in the OP original post, you will see that the link that said 'Walkthrough', that leads to another poster comment. That poster had a detailed walkthrough on how to get through the games and exact details on getting each scene. That pastinbin walkthrough is gone. Shame.

The 'Read Me' gets a little vague by which I mean it sometimes read by a nonNative English speaker.

Either way, love the game and the dev. I can't wait for Mercenary Life to get translated so I can play it!! MY]R was amazing!!

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Can someone tell me were the hell is the fourth elemental? First is the wind one near the elf village, second is the fire one near the desert village and the last is located near the demon king´s castle, but were in the blazes is the last one? I can´t beat neither the elemental dragons, nor the dark dragons in the mountain near the Red Oni´s Village or the underground bosses with the Oni king, even by filling the TP and using weight - do i have to keep trying those boss fights to reach the fourth elemental or there´s some obvious cave somewhere i completely ignored?

Exocaradus

Nov 26, 2018
Can someone tell me were the hell is the fourth elemental? First is the wind one near the elf village, second is the fire one near the desert village and the last is located near the demon king´s castle, but were in the blazes is the last one? I can´t beat neither the elemental dragons, nor the dark dragons in the mountain near the Red Oni´s Village or the underground bosses with the Oni king, even by filling the TP and using weight - do i have to keep trying those boss fights to reach the fourth elemental or there´s some obvious cave somewhere i completely ignored?
The last one you're searching for is the Ice one, which is on the cave of the snowy mountain. If you're having troubles on fighting, you could also increase how many elemental summon you have in a fight by going to the shed in the left most part in the illusion map, the other one is somewhere in the map just search for it in the map with the flying house, the last one is in the cave right next to the Cow fight, it's the most hardest one 'cause you need to fight against four trial before you could increase the summon limit.

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Thanks Exocaradus!
My mistake was that DAMN snow mountain, who was crappily made - whenever i went to the top, i always thought the pathway always lead to the starting point (the open area near the hot spring), NOT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP!!!!! After reading what you wrote, i checked every nock and cranny of that damn path, with those insuferable annoying foxes popping out every 5 seconds. Thanks again.

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Thanks Exocaradus!
My mistake was that DAMN snow mountain, who was crappily made - whenever i went to the top, i always thought the pathway always lead to the starting point (the open area near the hot spring), NOT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP!!!!! After reading what you wrote, i checked every nock and cranny of that damn path, with those insuferable annoying foxes popping out every 5 seconds. Thanks again.
Okay folks, a heads up: i have NO idea how, but my summon limit is -1 or something: when i have NO ELEMENTAL SUMMONED WHATSOEVER and i summon any of the elementals, i receive a warning asking which summon i want to replace, and then it closes up (since there´s no one summoned anyway). When i get the summon increase in the tool shed, the darn thing is replaced by 0 or 1, dunno - but it only allows me to summon 1 elemental (the message disappears if theres no one summoned, so instead of letting me summon 2 elementals, the blasted stuff just fix a message error and leaves me with one summon). This is probably some messup in the unofficial translation... did it only happened with me, or can anyone else confirm this bug?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Great game. Pretty immersive.

A few things someone might have missed during their playthrough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, if your game crashes during certain battles, then try doing the battles with three companions instead of four. I've noticed whenever I removed Wind that the battles stopped crashing. On another note, I've always wondered what happens if you run out of money in the real world. If anyone has the patience to attempt this, then please let me know.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Did this fucking MAD LAD UNIT just drop a fat new game on us the other day? I saw something on twitter had the same as his two existing games.
Yes, it's the same creator. The newest game seems to be a continuation of this game's world, and I'm only basing this on screenshots. The game has been around for a while, but maybe we'll see a English translation in the future. I'm hoping so.

• Love
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh wow, I thought Myr and this were the same game. Even though I started this already, I feel like I should go back and play Myr first. Great game so far though.

The quality/quantity of H scenes is really interesting/unique balance here. The art is attractive enough even in it's sketchy state, and it allows more scenes. Really helps a game like this. I was surprised to see the Innkeeper sex scene having 3 separate positions/angles, that's quite a rarity. I've seen a lot of finished cgs that aren't this attractive and there's a shit ton of scenes. I wouldn't mind more monochrome or more sketchy art like this (As long as the anatomy and scenes are good) in H games if it allows a lot more H scenes.

Even has some slight animation. Not bad. This game is like a work of art, I don't even mind that the combat isn't a big deal since that style of gameplay is used really well here. This is how you make a a proper pseudo rpg/cg viewer. It actually still feels like a game because everything else is done so well. Good atmosphere and decent story that really pulls you into the world/game. Really has a unique feel that I haven't gotten from other hentai games.

Well, maybe a bit of an early review, I'm only a couple hours in. I'll have to go play Myr and come back to this.

Last edited:

Desert Robot

Jul 29, 2017
Did this fucking MAD LAD UNIT just drop a fat new game on us the other day? I saw something on twitter had the same as his two existing games.

View attachment 1014870
He did, and it got updated (v2) yesterday (or rather he has sent a replacement request with the new version to DLSite, which usually takes 2 business days to be applied on their website) with more H scenes even :) :

I'll try to find the new version somewhere when it's out.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Beyo

Desert Robot

Jul 29, 2017
Here is the 2.03 version of The Mercenary's Adventure :

I also have a machine translated version that i made myself, could try to upload that too if anyone is interested.

EDIT: The Machine Translated version is located in the post here

Also, please support the artist, Takamakuran really deserves the support and the money.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Here is the 2.03 version of The Mercenary's Adventure :

I also have a machine translated version that i made myself, could try to upload that too if anyone is interested.
Tempting, but I'll wait for a translated version.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Desert Robot

Jul 29, 2017
Hi it's me again, here is the MT (Machine Translated) version of The Mercenary's Adventure (v2.03) :

Keep in mind that the MT version isn't perfect, but this translation should be enough for you to understand what's being said.

Also, please support the artist, Takamakuran really deserves the support and the money.

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Is anyone else having an issue where they can't access the world map in The Mercenary's Adventure? I'm currently in the 2nd town (with the sewers) and in-story I've progressed up to

I only went ahead with the story because I couldn't figure out why the portal thing that lets you access the world map wasn't appearing. It disappeared right after I finished the 2nd Southern Village Survey quest from the Mercenary Guild, so now I can't go back to the Southern Village, and I also can't complete the Thieves' Fort Extermination quest. I think I'm softlocked...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes