karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
Well this is disappointing. Considering how abrupt it was I suspect either a mental episode or pc exploding. Hope they're doing fine and consider releasing what they have (if anything) at some point.

• Sad
Reactions: JuniorAT
Jul 13, 2022
Maybe he got conscripted to go to the war my bros. Don't understand why he would just delete everything also if he died. Or maybe a mad wife found out about the project? Bros...

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Wtf? shocked to hear this. Sad that this has come to an end but also sad about the dev. I hope he is still alive and maybe needs time to recover or something. Shit that sucks.

• Sad

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Please just tell it to us straight. If the dev really does plan on abandoning this, I'd be very VERY sad but there'd be nothing I can do than to wish him well and hope his next venture does as well as this one did.

• Sad

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Anything confirmed yet? I want to try this game but there'd be little point if its gone for good.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
If they died, I doubt the family would care enough to do something about the patreon and discord. Could still be a suicide ofc.
But I would rather not see people perpetuating rumours about someone dying with the only proof being 'a random guy on discord said it'.
Thank you

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Who knows. Maybe they did not wnat to delete it completley? But I get your point.
If it was relatives they may not understand the difference between "delete" versus "unpublish" on Patreon. But really there is nothing but unfounded rumors to support that this wasn't just a case of developer burnout. Burnout is the number one reason for games being placed on hold or abandoned. Whatever the reason I hope the developer is safe and well, RL is more important than anything.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes