BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The initial release of this game was one of the best I'd seen here.. and although decent updates followed it just didn't reach that plateau again. Even so to see it with the 'abandoned' tag is shocking.
TLGGAMES showed a lot of talent and hope that we will see 'them/him/her' in some shape form or fashion down the road.. Today is a sad day..

Sep 3, 2020
The initial release of this game was one of the best I'd seen here.. and although decent updates followed it just didn't reach that plateau again. Even so to see it with the 'abandoned' tag is shocking.
TLGGAMES showed a lot of talent and hope that we will see 'them/him/her' in some shape form or fashion down the road.. Today is a sad day..
to me the game never went downhill sure I wish that the MC was more aggressive when it came to protecting Jenny

Jenny and the MC Love Story actually made me cry because it was so good and I've been kind of depressed ever since

ErosSato

Sep 2, 2022
the only thing that makes me sad, and seeing people jumping to conclusions about TLG's personality, saying things they don't understand, TLG has always made it clear that he has social phobia and doesn't know how to interact with people close to him , his mind must be a chaos, no one thinks about it? Or do they try to put themselves in the shoes of a person with these problems? don't you feel empathy? Has anyone ever worried about this? I know how it is, being afraid to interact with people, fear of being rejected, criticism, anxiety, depression, I understand, and even if I didn't understand your feelings, I would try to put myself in your shoes, it must be a lot of pressure, working in a game, for months, and when you release the game, people's only concern, and knowing how many sex scenes the update has, surprises me how shallow people are. I've been through similar situations, and all I wanted was for people to understand me. The only thing I hope is that TLG will be okay, and that whatever problems he is facing, I hope he will be able to overcome them, and that he will face all the difficult situations and win. Whether you agree with me or not, I don't care, I just hope he's okay, and when he gets back, I'll be waiting for him with open arms.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I backed out of following this game like a year ago when the plot jumped the shark, but I am sad to see it go. So many great LIs (Vicky :love:). That being said, this actually does not surprise me, especially after reading Sancho's comment. It was always coded like a house of cards. You needed a walkthrough or mod to get enough points to even stay on the right paths, and variables were often not assigned right. The longer it would go on without an architectural rewrite, the more it would turn into spaghetti code.

If this game is coming back, it's coming back as a redo. Calling it now.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Not this one. Not fucking this one too.

If something happened to the dev I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision to axe the project, but whatever happened I hope things work out for them.

Reading the last few pages got me feeling so deflated. After coming back to this not long ago and becoming attached to the girls, this happens.
It's not often I get attached like this, but when I do it's either the VN has slow updates or gets abandoned.

I wanna sleep for the remainder of this week cuz fuck this world sometimes.

xtidusxx

Oct 3, 2019
i really hate this....was so looking forward to this game continuing Rusto on twitter said rumored he passed hope thats not true...on another note imma have to beat one off in memory of this damn good game now lmao

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Sooo... In the end there was no Rebecca scene? Thats unfair :(
This surely smells fishy.
Rebecca was the only reason I kept at this one. It's really the only one. For me the story was meh at best, that's not me slinging mud or anything but is seemed like the dev hasn't had a clear idea on where to go with it. It turned into a bunch of random events that were only barely connected to each other. Again that's only my humble opinion.

Reactions: Kond
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes