Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Hacking doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would the hackers close the Patreon? They don't get anything if it is closed. And if they were really hackers, they would change the devs Discord avatar to some weird profile picture, like a drunk chicken or something, not just delete it. Do they just hate AOA Academy the game, in particular, and want to erase it and the dev's presence from the Earth?

This seems pretty far down the list of possibilities.
You'd be surprised what some would do just to be a dick. Someone hacked my friend's computer and deleted everything he had on it for absolutely no other reason than to screw with him. Peoples accounts get hacked by assholes everyday just for fun.

Reactions: crotch69

Anita devi

Apr 1, 2022
I can't believe this happened... I was looking forward to it coming this week so we could see what would happen in chapter 6. I was ecstatic because this VN has become my favorite game so far, because of the main characters (and their background story)... and I would like to know what the possible relationships with each of them would be like, especially Jenny. So I went to the Patreon page this morning and saw that everything was gone... I was extremely upset...
What happened ? Please tell me if you know.

Apr 15, 2022
We think the wife probably gave him an ultimatum or someone did, not sure, it's just an opinion, but by the way it happened, it sure looks like a possibility :(
I don't know why my wife would be angry if I'm earning money by drawing some 3d characters having sex ? :unsure: maybe I'm jacking off to those and not taking enough care of my wife's needs :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

R Tyler

Mar 2, 2019
The only thing that makes sense here is that the dev was given an ultimatum by a controlling third party (e.g., relative, spouse, or other authority) to stop making adult games due to some sort of social stigma. No other cause satisfactorily explains why the Patreon page would be removed without any farewell message, nor so late into what appeared to be a successful dev cycle.
Could it be some legal issue? I mean some countries have laws against adult content... But well I hope he's okay and hope he can return soon because this game really touch your heart...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Damm this sucks..while I wasn't a fan of some parts like the weird focus on the gang story I really liked the girls especially Vicky and Jenny. Most of the girls here were very memorable and likable.

Definitely strange that he suddenly just deleted everything..he still could have just milked this for a long time like othe devs do if he was losing interest.

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
This was REALLY a very good game! It's such a pity that now it's abandoned... I still can't believe it....

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye
Sep 3, 2020
So what are you guys going to do?
Are you going to unwatch the thread?
Are you gonna ignore it?
Do nothing?
I want to unwatch it, but I can't bring myself to do it :FacePalm:
me to my brother doing that means giving up and saying goodbye and I can't do that maybe I'll carry this sadness with me

for the rest of my life I mean there were scenes between Jenny and MC that were so beautiful it made me cry

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
The worst part is not knowing what happened...

Yeah some say it was burnout, external conjugal influence, hackers...

But as grim as it sounds, we can't rule out the possibility of death. :(
Maybe the dev died and his significant other or person of trust (that had his passwords) just didn't had the strength to write about it and explain the situation so they just shut everything down.
Won't be the first time I saw shit like that happens. :cry:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The worst part is not knowing what happened...

Yeah some say it was burnout, external conjugal influence, hackers...

But as grim as it sounds, we can't rule out the possibility of death. :(
Maybe the dev died and his significant other or person of trust (that had his passwords) just didn't had the strength to write about it and explain the situation so they just shut everything down.
Won't be the first time I saw shit like that happens. :cry:
So you think the next update was so hot that TLG masturbated to death during playtesting?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
That actually suprised me that this game is dead. Also no comments on his discord? What a shame…

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes