Commander Paco

Sep 11, 2022
Well... it would be a issue that can be solved...

BUT i dont think that its just that...

Lets face it, he pretty much VANISHED from one day to another, no news, no statements, no nothing... if it would be a copyright issue, why not make a message about it to the patrons? Even if he has to take it down the very next day, the notice would remain in everybodys email folder for example.

No... everything is just gone, in an instant. You cant even reach TLG in any way.

That is some strange shit. Never saw something like that. "just" a copyright case would have been gone in an otherway. And many games had copyright issues recently. Very popular ones around here. They had to delete music and such, and solved it... well it took them time and they had to step back from developing like planned for that, but thats it.

TLG is *puff* gone... nah, there are only two scenarios on my mind why this happened... something really fishy is going on, like getting hacked... OR some personal shit. My bet? its personal... TLG made some statements in the past that he has personal issues here and there... i have my own experience with that in many different ways... sometimes its like that... you just pull the plug and shut down everything, no matter what. (iam not saying suicide... dont need to be that dark)

For example, i had a very low phase once and just didnt went to work from one day to the other... never went to the workplace again, didnt even called them or anything. They tried to reach out for me, i didnt respond, didnt open the door or get the phone... after some months they gave up and thats it. That happened over 10 years ago. Fuck i still have the keys to the office.

I would say, its something like this with TLG:

I was a patreon a while (couldnt afford that anymore, really) and i have to say, there were some pretty harsh critics going on here and there... and i was on the discord too and boy... its getting really toxic there pretty fast, compared to that the F95 board is real civil, those things can eat you up, til a point where you just close everything in a heartbeat, no matter what...

Or maybe the development didnt go like TLG intended, it was growing a little bit over his head, and he decided "ah fuck this" from one day to the other. It could be just a little error in the code that did bother him or some other issue that he just couldnt solve like he wanted to (ever saw breaking bad, where walter tried to catch the fly in the lab? He pretty much would burn down the whole place just to get that freaking fly). And if you are a person with some mental issues (maybe a bit bi-polar) this can get you over the edge in a instant and you just throw the thing against a wall so to speak and stop everything, pull the plug, shut everything down, and thats it. Maybe he is regretting this right now but cant go back cause he crushed everything or deleted it. Cause its look just like that, that everything is "gone"
That would seem to be the case, I'm just thinking perhaps either it is coding related or that a potential music copyright issue threw him off big time and he snapped to the point where he's pulled it. I hope he's doing all right, and for his sake, he realizes the fans of this AVN are in his corner for sure.

But IRL stuff matters more, so hopefully he's able to take care of that first.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Can someone explain what the "Abandoned" means is this game really abandoned by the dev?
seem´s like it he even deleted his patreon 1 day i was checking how it goes with the next update the next day it says abandoned and patreon wasn´t there

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
This is so weird and makes no sense. The people who have talked to him on Discord have said that this is very unlike him to do it like this. His Discord is a mess now, overrun by bots posting fake links and weird pictures. And his profile picture is deleted. So maybe he's been hacked, like someone said. But then, where is he? The DAZ artists he works with doesn't know. But if someone hacked all his socials he might not be able to communicate in a way that people would know it was him.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes