Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I've been away for a few months. and I couldn't believe it when I clicked on the bell and saw abandoned on A.O.A
damn it what a shit surprise

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
The game is abandoned? This one seemed like it had lots of potential sad to see that abandoned sticker

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
The longer one of these games seems to be, the more I believe it will eventually be abandoned because the developer will grow tired of it. Badik being the only exception I can think of, even then, that game will end in like, 2030.
nah I think 2077 and Keane Reeves will wake us up at 5am and be like wake the fuck up samurai being a dik final chapter/episode just dropped

• Haha
Reactions: Herofactory45

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, the Dev shut down the Patreon and all his socials and just disappeared. Nobody knows what happened.
I see. Good to know that the game is intentionally or purposely abandoned by the developer himself, and not because of other speculative reasons like technicality, law or rule violations, dead etc. For me, it is good reason to unwatch this thread indefinitely. Thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I asked Patron for any reason why TLG site was removed they have yet to respond, but when you look up TLG Games on Goggle you get a lot of other links to other than TLGGames with the TLG tag so I thought a cease and desist may have caused this but then I found other 3rd party sites with TLG "A.O.A still showing just like this site. and with all the commitments' on this thread I have come to the conclusion as many of us have, THE GAME AND DEV ARE GONE. time to move on. :cry::mad:

I found a game called Red Lucy https://f95zone.to/threads/red-lucy-v0-5-lefrench.121598/

View attachment 2138726
UPDATE:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Patreon support.

I am seeing that our last correspondence with you was the following: Hi there,

Thank you so much for writing in with the Product Support team. I'm Emily and I will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

I wish I could provide more information, however, at this time there is no explanation for why TLG Games has closed their account. Hopefully they can provide an update soon.

If you have any other questions, I'll be here to help!

Cheers,
Emily

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes